Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 26650
-
01-19-24 16:20 #20710Senior Member

Posts: 51Piper Megan
I tried to meet up with her a couple times and it hasn't worked out. During one occasion I showed up at the agreed time and she ghosted me. I texted before the appointment and she replied we were still on. Then a day later she reached out and asked if I could meet right then. I can appreciate a girl reaching out when they know they're being desired, but keeping the previously scheduled appointments is key. I might try again in the future if more good reviews continue to come in.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 12:18 #20709Senior Member

Posts: 537Exotic thief!
Pics are ripped off from a porn site.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
Shaw.
-
01-18-24 21:25 #20708Senior Member

Posts: 109Utr
I will second that I saw her last Sunday and enjoyed very much. Great spinner body nice ass and tits and a very sweet personality. Good BBBJ, tasty DATY finished doggie will be reaching out again this weekend for round two. I am not a big fan of the Grandville motel she was using but can't have everything😊.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:30 #20707Regular Member

Posts: 7Hitman. Be safe
I'm back after getting a similar threatening text complete with video and a gun! I'll admit, I was spooked and shut down everything associated with that account. Even my takingchances2 account on USA. So, #3 is here. They reported monitoring phone #'s to providers. Apparently, I was accused of wasting time. Keep is safe gents.
Originally Posted by DoughNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 11:55 #20706Senior Member

Posts: 81Corey. AKA Electra Luv
Well gents, I hurried before the storm last week, and settled on Corey (Electra Luv) as I did not get any timely responses from others.
I have read mixed reviews from this one in that past, and figured I would take a dive and see how it goes.
Comms were great, and she was very responsive. The incall was clean, with parking on the street. There was a faint smell of cigarette smoke but nothing that stuck to clothing.
As for the actual activity, it could have been way better. She was kind enough, and did the job, but there was not much enthusiasm. It seemed very mechanical. I did not see any signs of candy use, but she didn't seem all there during our time together.
But hey, in this hobby sometimes you just have to find out yourself.
-
01-18-24 11:41 #20705Senior Member

Posts: 319Exotic doll
Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/267001397263
-
01-18-24 05:44 #20704Regular Member

Posts: 15https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/299023843079
Originally Posted by Bishop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:41 #20703Senior Member

Posts: 476Allison, I'll third that.
Be warned, her boyfriend runs her phone, so don't ask any specific questions or ask a lot of questions because he will just ignore you. She told me this. Also, she has a very open menu if you ask her when you are alone in the room with her. It may cost you a little more but it's worth it.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 20:57 #20702Senior Member

Posts: 104Received it within an hour or two. Would recommend. Help her out.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 15:53 #20701Senior Member

Posts: 537Payoff
Now that's funny!
Originally Posted by DoughNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:51 #20700Regular Member

Posts: 15Lady from Flint
I got a chance to meet with her Monday, pictures on add are a little dated. She looks a bit older but was pleasant and accommodating with my requests. Took directions well and would see again.
-
01-17-24 11:38 #20699Senior Member

Posts: 28Hobby phones / text apps
I can't stress enough how important it is as a monger to have a hobby phone or app. New thing is threatening texts from scammers. Using a hobby number with no personal information keeps you safer. Received a text today from 'Sinaloa cartel hitman' asking for funds. No worries because went to my hobby phone. No personal info available to them. Be on the watch out and be safe fellow mongers! FYI told them I would meet them in the parking lot of 2300 DeHoop Ave in Wyoming to pay them off. LOL.
-
01-17-24 10:52 #20698Senior Member

Posts: 586Utr spinner Benz protege
This is for those limited mongers that Benz gave digits to his UTR spinner in GR. She is in need of funds and hookups since her new vehicle was stolen several days ago! Don't bother asking for her digits since she wants to remain UTR. Benz MAY give it to you but UTR spinner has a beautiful body, very nice peaches probably 34's and a open menu. Definitely worth a spin if you have her digits. She and Benz put out the word recently that she was available. She was interviewing so she could be out of the market. Give her a shot. Bottum out.
-
01-16-24 17:09 #20697Senior Member

Posts: 324Second that
Haven't seen her in about a year, but she was definitely my favorite in the GR area. She told me once that people asking a lot of questions when they first reach out tends to spook her and she will ghost sometimes because of that, but once you meet her, it usually is a good time. I have kind of moved over into the SB realm but was thinking recently that I should probably see her again.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:09 #20696Senior Member

Posts: 64Come take a look
I kinda like this girl the couple times I saw her but she can't be trusted with the case. She going to ask for it first thing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/370842190174










Reply With Quote




