Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 26646
-
01-18-24 11:55 #20706Senior Member

Posts: 81Corey. AKA Electra Luv
Well gents, I hurried before the storm last week, and settled on Corey (Electra Luv) as I did not get any timely responses from others.
I have read mixed reviews from this one in that past, and figured I would take a dive and see how it goes.
Comms were great, and she was very responsive. The incall was clean, with parking on the street. There was a faint smell of cigarette smoke but nothing that stuck to clothing.
As for the actual activity, it could have been way better. She was kind enough, and did the job, but there was not much enthusiasm. It seemed very mechanical. I did not see any signs of candy use, but she didn't seem all there during our time together.
But hey, in this hobby sometimes you just have to find out yourself.
-
01-18-24 11:41 #20705Senior Member

Posts: 319Exotic doll
Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/267001397263
-
01-18-24 05:44 #20704Regular Member

Posts: 15https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/299023843079
Originally Posted by Bishop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:41 #20703Senior Member

Posts: 476Allison, I'll third that.
Be warned, her boyfriend runs her phone, so don't ask any specific questions or ask a lot of questions because he will just ignore you. She told me this. Also, she has a very open menu if you ask her when you are alone in the room with her. It may cost you a little more but it's worth it.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 20:57 #20702Senior Member

Posts: 104Received it within an hour or two. Would recommend. Help her out.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 15:53 #20701Senior Member

Posts: 537Payoff
Now that's funny!
Originally Posted by DoughNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:51 #20700Regular Member

Posts: 15Lady from Flint
I got a chance to meet with her Monday, pictures on add are a little dated. She looks a bit older but was pleasant and accommodating with my requests. Took directions well and would see again.
-
01-17-24 11:38 #20699Senior Member

Posts: 28Hobby phones / text apps
I can't stress enough how important it is as a monger to have a hobby phone or app. New thing is threatening texts from scammers. Using a hobby number with no personal information keeps you safer. Received a text today from 'Sinaloa cartel hitman' asking for funds. No worries because went to my hobby phone. No personal info available to them. Be on the watch out and be safe fellow mongers! FYI told them I would meet them in the parking lot of 2300 DeHoop Ave in Wyoming to pay them off. LOL.
-
01-17-24 10:52 #20698Senior Member

Posts: 586Utr spinner Benz protege
This is for those limited mongers that Benz gave digits to his UTR spinner in GR. She is in need of funds and hookups since her new vehicle was stolen several days ago! Don't bother asking for her digits since she wants to remain UTR. Benz MAY give it to you but UTR spinner has a beautiful body, very nice peaches probably 34's and a open menu. Definitely worth a spin if you have her digits. She and Benz put out the word recently that she was available. She was interviewing so she could be out of the market. Give her a shot. Bottum out.
-
01-16-24 17:09 #20697Senior Member

Posts: 324Second that
Haven't seen her in about a year, but she was definitely my favorite in the GR area. She told me once that people asking a lot of questions when they first reach out tends to spook her and she will ghost sometimes because of that, but once you meet her, it usually is a good time. I have kind of moved over into the SB realm but was thinking recently that I should probably see her again.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:09 #20696Senior Member

Posts: 64Come take a look
I kinda like this girl the couple times I saw her but she can't be trusted with the case. She going to ask for it first thing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/370842190174
-
01-16-24 13:56 #20695Senior Member

Posts: 392Vids
TY for the Vid! She took a pounding.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 09:31 #20694Senior Member

Posts: 476Tiny
Was just told by another forum member that my mailbox was full. My apologies, I just emptied it out, so I can accept messages again.
-
01-16-24 08:22 #20693Senior Member

Posts: 392Inbox full
Inbox full buddy.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 23:17 #20692Senior Member

Posts: 201Piper Megan
Thought I'd stray away from the always reliable CJ and sample something more on the spinner plate. I will tell you that if you search STG under Piper Megan vs Megan Piper Matthews, the more reliable pic is the first pic within the latter. She's tiny, but not as small as the Piper Megan pics convey. I think those pics might have been taken shortly after her stint in the adult porn industry. I will say she's seems creative in what she offers. I had to wait a few minutes as she was giving another monger a haircut or a manscape. Not sure if she's topless while cutting the dude's hair or if there are any other benefits that come with her cosmetology skills. I think she may also provide massages. The bottom line, a lot of options. I however, was more interested in her FS menu. Once I got to her room, it got a little weird as she spent 10 minutes in the bathroom. Not sure what she was doing but when she came out, was totally nude, then proceeded to put on a teeshirt, in which I peeled right back off her. She's got a nice firm, perky set of tits. Didn't really get to enjoy them while I was laying down. She got right down to business with BBBJ. Great eye contact while getting my semi erect cock to full attention. Tried slowing her down but she wanted to stay in control. I wasn't crazy that the perceived mission was to make this a 15 minute appointment. DATY not available. To slow down the inevitable, I got out of bed, stood up and and had her continue sucking my now engorged cock. Told her that it was time to fill her pussy and she moved to edge of bed where I entered her from behind. One of the tightest pussies that my dick has found in a long time. I knew the end was near and she realized it as well. Began talking dirty saying she wanted me to cum all over her tits. I decided that if that was going to happen I was going to let her finish me off in her mouth. A couple of motions with my cock moving in and out of her mouth was all that was needed and I filled her with my protein shake.
A couple of things if you want to set up an appointment with her. Make sure you bring protection; she is is pricey imo-$250 for 30 minutes. I probably would have been ok with that donation had it not felt so rushed. She is super nice and friendly but I will not likely repeat.










Reply With Quote





