Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13518
-
01-19-24 16:01 #12243Senior Member

Posts: 418Fake
The whole ad looks fake to me. It's been running for nearly a year both here and in Cleveland with an array of different girls pictures.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 15:46 #12242Senior Member

Posts: 747Big fake
Yo Tek there are red flags all over this, and it seems like you know that. I bet if you text that number, the broken English or weird responses will come out and really reveal who you're dealing with. That is if you even get a response. I'd text from a burner if you must.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
My opinion is TGTBT, but if you search the images on Google I'm sure your question will get answered. I use a different web server for mongering otherwise I'd do it for you.
The 513 area code is always a good sign, but not a guarantee. Everything else in this ad is weird. My two cents.
-
01-19-24 15:43 #12241Senior Member

Posts: 2645The girl in the photo is an internet / instagram model named Julia Merekoulias. From her verified social media accounts, she's from Toronto, not Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/juliamerekoulias
-
01-19-24 15:31 #12240Banned Member

Posts: 294If you have to ask
All of those are lifted photos. Save your money and move along.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 15:24 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 538My research is failing me
Has anyone seen this one? I can't find a name to search. I did a sumosearch on the number but a bunch of different pics / ads show up but they all seem to be the ones in the "pictures" tab of the ad.
Before I get blasted let me say I know there's no way in hell the girl on the main page is the one you'll get but if you look at the pictures tab there are several and I'm wondering if anyone know who The Real Slim Shady is.
I'm betting it's the BBW at the bottom. Not meaning any offense, only that that picture is not like the others and stands out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/163665919
-
01-19-24 00:28 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 121Tootie
When I first saw her (about 3 1/2 years ago) she was skinny. Next time I saw her she had her tits (about 2 years ago). Next time I saw her she was skinny again (Summer 2023). My bet is that the skinny version is her currently.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:16 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 563Tootie / Sadie
I texted Tootie (Apparently going by Anna currently) Sunday when they ran an ad for a duo. 180 qv /200 hh /360 hr She sent a pic of her in the bathtub which made me cringe. I'm not sure skinny is the right word, but rather emaciated. A living skeleton.
Sadie sent me a couple pics from her phone and she was skinny as well but looked much healthier. Of course in person could be a much different experience. I might hit her up for a solo sometime soon if she is still around.
Tootie was quick to respond to texts, but also rather scatterbrained and annoys easily.
I decided not to partake due to the expected experience.
Take care and be safe!
-
01-18-24 19:32 #12236Banned Member

Posts: 5352I know both pictures are the same girl but how far apart. First picture tits an body looks good. Second one skinny like a lot of the providers now. I understand the first one is up close.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
And hard to tell but the saggy tits on the second one look bad IMO.
-
01-18-24 16:32 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 195The Tootie in the first Pic had awesome natural tits nice with a slight drop so you know they are real, nice full and you could suck on them for days. Now it's all shrunken and deflated to hell. So fucking sad.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:25 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 195OH you will definitely enjoy your time. Sex was great and tits are perky and ass is perky as well. She is good at sex, that I'll give her. She ain't worn out yet. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 15:51 #12233Regular Member

Posts: 7Stacy Star
And the gift that keeps on giving. Yep. 100%. Be safe out there.
https://tryst.link/escort/stacystar01
-
01-18-24 10:52 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 538Great review, thanks!
I'd still like to sample the goods but I guess I'll have to wait for a day when I can disappear to Dayton for, apparently, the whole damn day. Reviews on the Dayton boards are exactly the same.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
Thanks a bunch!
-
01-18-24 10:45 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 538That sucks; I've been wanting to meet her but from what I'm reading she went from one pic PAST the other, huh?
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:02 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 747Tootie
Been trying to see her for a few months now. My schedule is tight so I assume she got fed up with me not being available right away whenever I texted her. She only seemed to reply when she was available right that minute. She quit responding a few weeks ago and I assumed she went off the grid and into the gutter or a jail cell.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
Sad about her and Leigh being so skinny now. Neither of them were perfect 10's at any point but they both used to be a lot better looking. Sounds like I dodged a bullet on tootie. I was in contact with Leighbby last week but she ghosted me and then reappeared a few hours later saying she had something pop up with her kid. When she got back to me I had already made another arrangement. Similar thing happened with another very well known provider that day. I won't name her because she reads the boards (or at least used to) and I intend on seeing her again. She texted me early in the morning and said "hey I'm available all week" unsolicited. I use a burner so no big deal. I hit her up two days later in the morning she responds a few hours after that and says she's available all day. I quickly respond with a specific time a few hours later and crickets. She reappears much later that afternoon and blames her phone or something but says she's available now. Again, by that time I had made other arrangements. Not going to put her on blast because I need her in the rolodex, but if you think this information is valuable to you just PM me for her name. I'll share it with trusted seniors.
I'll spare everyone another rant about the times we're in. Everyone knows. I'm just looking for BBBJ at this point. While options are limited, I think f*cking these skeletons would be kinda gross.
Weather the storm, mates. Better times ahead.
-
01-17-24 22:12 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 299Anna / Tootie
I had a similar experience. I couldn't get it up seeing her, usually I pride myself in that department. Had to leave feeling sorry and disgusted.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






