Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 889 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12046

    Big fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I can't find a name to search. I did a sumosearch on the number but a bunch of different pics / ads show up but they all seem to be the ones in the "pictures" tab of the ad.

    Before I get blasted let me say I know there's no way in hell the girl on the main page is the one you'll get but if you look at the pictures tab there are several and I'm wondering if anyone know who The Real Slim Shady is.

    I'm betting it's the BBW at the bottom. Not meaning any offense, only that that picture is not like the others and stands out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/163665919
    Yo Tek there are red flags all over this, and it seems like you know that. I bet if you text that number, the broken English or weird responses will come out and really reveal who you're dealing with. That is if you even get a response. I'd text from a burner if you must.

    My opinion is TGTBT, but if you search the images on Google I'm sure your question will get answered. I use a different web server for mongering otherwise I'd do it for you.

    The 513 area code is always a good sign, but not a guarantee. Everything else in this ad is weird. My two cents.

  2. #12045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I can't find a name to search. I did a sumosearch on the number but a bunch of different pics / ads show up but they all seem to be the ones in the "pictures" tab of the ad.

    Before I get blasted let me say I know there's no way in hell the girl on the main page is the one you'll get but if you look at the pictures tab there are several and I'm wondering if anyone know who The Real Slim Shady is.

    I'm betting it's the BBW at the bottom. Not meaning any offense, only that that picture is not like the others and stands out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/163665919
    The girl in the photo is an internet / instagram model named Julia Merekoulias. From her verified social media accounts, she's from Toronto, not Cincinnati.

    https://instagram.com/juliamerekoulias

  3. #12044

    If you have to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I can't find a name to search. I did a sumosearch on the number but a bunch of different pics / ads show up but they all seem to be the ones in the "pictures" tab of the ad.

    Before I get blasted let me say I know there's no way in hell the girl on the main page is the one you'll get but if you look at the pictures tab there are several and I'm wondering if anyone know who The Real Slim Shady is.

    I'm betting it's the BBW at the bottom. Not meaning any offense, only that that picture is not like the others and stands out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/163665919
    All of those are lifted photos. Save your money and move along.

  4. #12043

    My research is failing me

    Has anyone seen this one? I can't find a name to search. I did a sumosearch on the number but a bunch of different pics / ads show up but they all seem to be the ones in the "pictures" tab of the ad.

    Before I get blasted let me say I know there's no way in hell the girl on the main page is the one you'll get but if you look at the pictures tab there are several and I'm wondering if anyone know who The Real Slim Shady is.

    I'm betting it's the BBW at the bottom. Not meaning any offense, only that that picture is not like the others and stands out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/163665919
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c993cd85c680d273b0a0961cbdd57a22_f.jpeg‎  

  5. #12042

    Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I know both pictures are the same girl but how far apart. First picture tits an body looks good. Second one skinny like a lot of the providers now. I understand the first one is up close.

    And hard to tell but the saggy tits on the second one look bad IMO.
    When I first saw her (about 3 1/2 years ago) she was skinny. Next time I saw her she had her tits (about 2 years ago). Next time I saw her she was skinny again (Summer 2023). My bet is that the skinny version is her currently.

  6. #12041

    Tootie / Sadie

    I texted Tootie (Apparently going by Anna currently) Sunday when they ran an ad for a duo. 180 qv /200 hh /360 hr She sent a pic of her in the bathtub which made me cringe. I'm not sure skinny is the right word, but rather emaciated. A living skeleton.

    Sadie sent me a couple pics from her phone and she was skinny as well but looked much healthier. Of course in person could be a much different experience. I might hit her up for a solo sometime soon if she is still around.

    Tootie was quick to respond to texts, but also rather scatterbrained and annoys easily.

    I decided not to partake due to the expected experience.

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    That sucks; I've been wanting to meet her but from what I'm reading she went from one pic PAST the other, huh?
    I know both pictures are the same girl but how far apart. First picture tits an body looks good. Second one skinny like a lot of the providers now. I understand the first one is up close.

    And hard to tell but the saggy tits on the second one look bad IMO.

  8. #12039
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    That sucks; I've been wanting to meet her but from what I'm reading she went from one pic PAST the other, huh?
    The Tootie in the first Pic had awesome natural tits nice with a slight drop so you know they are real, nice full and you could suck on them for days. Now it's all shrunken and deflated to hell. So fucking sad.

  9. #12038
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'd still like to sample the goods but I guess I'll have to wait for a day when I can disappear to Dayton for, apparently, the whole damn day. Reviews on the Dayton boards are exactly the same.

    Thanks a bunch!
    OH you will definitely enjoy your time. Sex was great and tits are perky and ass is perky as well. She is good at sex, that I'll give her. She ain't worn out yet. LOL.

  10. #12037

    Stacy Star

    And the gift that keeps on giving. Yep. 100%. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacystar01

  11. #12036

    Great review, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    She is real, nice body, nice skin, BBBJ was on point and positions included Positives: missionary, k9 and I busted in bag. She is enthisiastic and rate was far at 100 qv.

    Negatives: Time wasting. Good lord, called her around 7:30 am when I was in Dayton and she responded with rates and address. I get to location and crickets after texting her that I was in hotel lobby waiting. Left after 10 minutes and numerous unaswereed texts.

    Tried again around 1 pm, and again setup time, communication was great, got to hotel and waited 5 minutes again with no text responses from her. About to leave and she finally answers with room number and even then when I get to door and knock it takes another 5 minutes to get in room. LOL.

    Her room being a mess is an understatement, literally clothes Everywhere, on the side of the bed, on the bed, microwave is filthy, had her dog in bathroom.

    However, the sex was pretty damn good and with a tight body, decent b cups for a 25 yr old, it was worth it. Make sure you bring your own supplies though. Would I repeat. Probably not because she does waste time a lot and even with a banging young body, right pussy and pretty face I feel like service includes communication and room cleanliness which both sucked.
    I'd still like to sample the goods but I guess I'll have to wait for a day when I can disappear to Dayton for, apparently, the whole damn day. Reviews on the Dayton boards are exactly the same.

    Thanks a bunch!

  12. #12035
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for a few months now. My schedule is tight so I assume she got fed up with me not being available right away whenever I texted her. She only seemed to reply when she was available right that minute. She quit responding a few weeks ago and I assumed she went off the grid and into the gutter or a jail cell.
    That sucks; I've been wanting to meet her but from what I'm reading she went from one pic PAST the other, huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tootie-then.jpeg‎   Tootie-now.jpeg‎  

  13. #12034

    Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience. I couldn't get it up seeing her, usually I pride myself in that department. Had to leave feeling sorry and disgusted.
    Been trying to see her for a few months now. My schedule is tight so I assume she got fed up with me not being available right away whenever I texted her. She only seemed to reply when she was available right that minute. She quit responding a few weeks ago and I assumed she went off the grid and into the gutter or a jail cell.

    Sad about her and Leigh being so skinny now. Neither of them were perfect 10's at any point but they both used to be a lot better looking. Sounds like I dodged a bullet on tootie. I was in contact with Leighbby last week but she ghosted me and then reappeared a few hours later saying she had something pop up with her kid. When she got back to me I had already made another arrangement. Similar thing happened with another very well known provider that day. I won't name her because she reads the boards (or at least used to) and I intend on seeing her again. She texted me early in the morning and said "hey I'm available all week" unsolicited. I use a burner so no big deal. I hit her up two days later in the morning she responds a few hours after that and says she's available all day. I quickly respond with a specific time a few hours later and crickets. She reappears much later that afternoon and blames her phone or something but says she's available now. Again, by that time I had made other arrangements. Not going to put her on blast because I need her in the rolodex, but if you think this information is valuable to you just PM me for her name. I'll share it with trusted seniors.

    I'll spare everyone another rant about the times we're in. Everyone knows. I'm just looking for BBBJ at this point. While options are limited, I think f*cking these skeletons would be kinda gross.

    Weather the storm, mates. Better times ahead.

  14. #12033

    Anna / Tootie

    I had a similar experience. I couldn't get it up seeing her, usually I pride myself in that department. Had to leave feeling sorry and disgusted.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163516170

    She is crackhead skinny right now. I have pics oh her from early 2023, when she was full and sexy as hell and videos of me fucking the shit out of her. I just couldn't do that today. I left, she is skinnier than her skinniest pic in her ad. The pic is after she just got out of detention center and was in a North College hill apt with Lucy. Fucked her good that day. Now just a bag of bones.

  15. #12032

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has gone by kaylaa, kaylaalc and Lola. Been posting for a while.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/513-520-3953/2
    She has been in Cincinnati for almost 2 years, as people were confusing her and Kaylakayy when I reviewed the latter way back then. Kayla has also been working in the Detroit area per her ads on Listcrawler. I follow her on there so her ads pop up with different cities, but never multiple ads on the same day with different cities.

    I texted her yesterday to see what the current rates were and was quoted 150 for a short stay (qv) and 250 for half hour in Blue Ash, and she would be arriving around 6 pm. When I texted the number in the ad, the response gave another number to contact, so that threw up a red flag.

    At this point, I am not willing to gamble for the cost of the donation.

    Take care and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape