Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27955

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I could never trust that a small fee sure, may get burned on that but it hurts less LOL.
    These girls think we are idiots. Please don't prove them right.

  2. #27954

    Mystic

    Once she responded communications were solid. When I arrived she looks like the lady in the pictures but does have some dental issues. She gave me a sample of her skills and they were solid so I stayed. Good BBBJCIMWS and was worth the price of admission. She has a pretty wide menu and plans on staying around for a few weeks. Room was clean and no cigarette smoke smell.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/697010325506

  3. #27953

    F that

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    So recently I contacted this beauty-https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ass-46243.html.
    https://caitleinwhite.com/rates-bookings/#max-widget

    I was told that the fee for the Appointment has to be paid in advance. When I replied that the Majority of the hobbyists in this area had been burned on deposits much less paying the fee in advance. She seams like a class act but her process seams ass backwards. Has anyone seen her. She wrote me back a text saying she wouldn't ruin her rep over a few hundreds dollars. LOL I guess for thousands she would.
    I could never trust that a small fee sure, may get burned on that but it hurts less LOL.

  4. #27952

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    So recently I contacted this beauty-https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ass-46243.html.
    https://caitleinwhite.com/rates-bookings/#max-widget

    I was told that the fee for the Appointment has to be paid in advance. When I replied that the Majority of the hobbyists in this area had been burned on deposits much less paying the fee in advance. She seams like a class act but her process seams ass backwards. Has anyone seen her. She wrote me back a text saying she wouldn't ruin her rep over a few hundreds dollars. LOL I guess for thousands she would.
    I hear you and most of these are scammers. Good to be cautious.

    V. Backer with VIPgirls was the only one I booked with a deposit. After a nationwide recon of their service and reputation it was determined legit. They told me it is because of all the no shows. Their girls have short windows of availability and don't want to lose money that could have been otherwise booked by another customer. The deposit was 25 percent of the donation and is non refundable.

  5. #27951

    From Deposits to paying up front

    So recently I contacted this beauty-https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ass-46243.html.
    https://caitleinwhite.com/rates-bookings/#max-widget

    I was told that the fee for the Appointment has to be paid in advance. When I replied that the Majority of the hobbyists in this area had been burned on deposits much less paying the fee in advance. She seams like a class act but her process seams ass backwards. Has anyone seen her. She wrote me back a text saying she wouldn't ruin her rep over a few hundreds dollars. LOL I guess for thousands she would.

  6. #27950

    Traveling Mystic

    Hello Mongers,

    I'm not one for leaving lengthy reviews, however, this lady is passing through town over the next month. She's a welcome addition to the marketplace. Comms were easy to setup for same day. She was in the Cool Springs / Franklin area at a nice motel. PM if interested.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/697010325506

  7. #27949

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I tried to DM you. Just beware y'all, She LIT ME UP TWICE. She's not happy about being posted on here.
    I cleaned out my DM box. Could you try again please?

  8. #27948

    Man help us out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokdok2010  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Ier a hot little sexy spinner about 5 years ago. She left town but guess what, she is back. Aubrey can be seen on Megapeesonals. Don't pass her up. She is legit and sexy as hell.
    There is no way on that site to type in her name. Could not find her.

  9. #27947

    No waste of money

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, do any worthwhile Asian hotel girls come through the area or is it always fat grannies? In other areas it's very hit or miss (mostly miss) with a few gems occasionally popping up. It's often worth the try for a cheap option. I don't see nearly as many ads for them here but was wondering if anyone's had any success. Thanks!
    Brother, I've been doing this over 20 years. Your chances of getting a beauty on this area is about 5 percent on those ads. Go with the Cora ads. You pay more up front but you don't waste your time and money like going to a hotel and the lady isn't even close to the ad. Then her service is terrible. I use to maybe see 1 hottie out of 10 visits. I don't even try anymore. Finding an Asian Gem in Nashville was s live finding a spring in the desert. 🐪. I look at it this way. My time is more valuable then wasting it on the games the Asian group plays.

  10. #27946

    Aubrey. Megapeesonals

    Guys, Ier a hot little sexy spinner about 5 years ago. She left town but guess what, she is back. Aubrey can be seen on Megapeesonals. Don't pass her up. She is legit and sexy as hell.

  11. #27945

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SixTNine  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her on Seeking. Would anybody share a way to contact or her Seeking profile name? Thanks for any help.
    I tried to DM you. Just beware y'all, She LIT ME UP TWICE. She's not happy about being posted on here.

  12. #27944

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    She has a new profile Up on seeking. She's definitely a BBW these days jsyk. Good luck & stay safe.
    Can't find her on Seeking. Would anybody share a way to contact or her Seeking profile name? Thanks for any help.

  13. #27943

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OlShane  [View Original Post]
    New to the Nashville board Anybody know of anything in the Gallatin area?
    Only one I know of there is Lexi. Ad is below. Offers FS / VIP.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...elf-29587.html

  14. #27942

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience good when you can get her but after ghosting me twice done with her.
    If / when you get to see her she is great but she is the single most unreliable provider I've ever met.

    I've been ghosted 2 times and would never ever waste another second of my time trying to reach her.

    She has absolutely no respect whatsoever for her clients.

    The last place I saw her 6 months ago was a shithole.

  15. #27941

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a status on Gianna? I saw folks trying to find her on other boards.
    I saw Gianna most recently in late December. As others have mentioned, she's put on some weight but wears it nicely and is definitely still comfortable in her skin. I noticed zero signs of demons as others have speculated. She was upset by an uptick in requests for bare service and has been much safer in my encounters late 2023 (BBBJ, cfs). She's still the spunky, horny, toy-box girl most of us have come to appreciate. Comms have always been challenging but I've only had her ghost me once and that was over a year ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape