Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11219
-
01-18-24 02:17 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 422Can you link me to what you consider a 7-8? Not one of your current babies nut just an example. I have run into nothing but GPS 600+ and most of what I would call hotties are asking 1 k. I'm not ugly so I'm wondering how you guys do it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 00:51 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 211Please explain how you get this low of a rate. Is this something you just throw out there. I have been on SA for almost 4 years and most 7 to 8 s are asking 400-600 per date and have yet to find cheaper. So if you do the math, at!,500 per month meet 10 times per months that only $150 per meet. I find this truly astonishing and almost hard to believe that girls go for this amount as an allowance.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:59 #8502Regular Member

Posts: 8Is it this Italian girl? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-ddda2658a77e Curious how she looks like for that kinda allowance.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:52 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 246Asian Baby Girl.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Think blonde hair, big eyelashes, boba, tattos, Teslas, brown pussies / assholes.
My kryptonite.
-
01-17-24 21:48 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 622Care to share her profile link or a photo? Not many Italian girls on SA in the LA / OC area. The ones I met that are 7 or 8 are not 1500 monthly to meet 2-3 x a week. That works out to $125 - $187.50 per meet.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 20:14 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 5603That would well received by a lot of girls.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 18:43 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 57SA Italian
SA truly still hits like it did 3-4 years ago. Might take a little bit more work but I still manage to get 7/8's for little to no allowance. Just managed to start meeting up with an Italian girl who's I've been meeting 2-3 x a week for 1500 monthly.
-
01-17-24 10:37 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 622What's ABG stand for?
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 10:19 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 622Good tips.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 01:37 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 211I actually have good photos, and am above average in looks and build so maybe that helps me. Not saying I am a model or hunk but definitely very appealing. Photos really do mean and say a lot, but you noted that you are fit and attractive so I guess you must be pretty photogenic.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
I honestly do not go into long openers with girls whether online or in a bar, club, etc. Most dating coaches, experts will tell you the initial opener means very little. This is a typical thing I use, and it is a direct approach to get her number. My approach I feel shows that you are not needy, gets straight to the point, etc.
I will use one of these approaches normally:
"Hey I found your photos really cute, I was wondering if I could get to know you, so. Please leave you name and number and I will be in touch."
"Hello, you seem like a really interesting person, and would like talking with you and go from there. ".
Also, many girls will eventually hit you up also, and sometimes it is a decent match, so not sure why this has not happened yet but it will.
Lastly, I read your opener, and it is pretty good overall. You start off complementing which is good but I would leave out the part where you say I would be nice to meet someone with a real connection as most of these girls wants NSA and it is too early in your opener without having gone out to discuss this. Also, I would not discuss the allowance in the email, and would save this for once you speak with her because some girls do not want this. Once you gain her trust and speak with her, you can state you want ppm and I like the way you state it, and then tell her we can see how it goes from there.
As I say overall, hang in there, I think you just had a fluke experience. In the beginning it was akward for me and I gave up years ago, and then came back and was a gold mine for me. Now though, the GPS thing and high prices are the big issue for me. Hotter girls want 600-1000 now and my maximum is $400-500.
Good Luck.
-
01-17-24 01:25 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 246Given up on finding an ABG. Whoremaxxing is a dead hobby. Quality is way down. Quantitiy is way down. Prices are way up. Lame. At least I got to experience it when it lasted.
-
01-16-24 23:14 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 5603One mans ham sammich is another mans cordon bleu.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:13 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 1023Usually a girl that is dealing with substance abuse can be had for much less. I've had a few girls off Seeking and Craigslist in the past that were in sobriety homes. That were just as cute and were open to everything including pics and video for 100/140 average per meetup and a couple hours of fun time. This one being a more recent girl on Seeking nowadays, with GPS / PPS going on, can be probably brought down to 200 max. 300 is a bit high.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 16:37 #8491Banned Member

Posts: 171That is very strange. Do you have photos? What are you saying when you message girls?
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
I am fit, clean and attractive. First message is very nice, but to the point. For example: "Hey, I like that picture of you at the beach! I love the beach. It would be nice to meet someone with a real connection. Let's meet for something casual and fun, maybe once or twice per week. Do you like getting some sort of allowance each time in the beginning as we establish our arrangement. What is your number? I will text to discuss further".
-
01-16-24 16:16 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 70I saw her last August and she was a good time. 300 for 2 hours and she is down for BBFS, cip, greek, and filming. She lived in a sobriety home in Orange at the time, so she did have a curfew. She told me she lived in North Carolina, moved to Atlanta where she got on fentanyl, but wanted to get sober and found this sober home in Orange, CA. I never would have guessed as she isn't skinny, but also not out-of-control fat. I'd see her again as she is doing good with her sobriety.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




