Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14129

    Kristen Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTalk  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'm back in Lexington and I am seeing these great reports about Kristen but I can't seem to find an ad? I'm a BBBJ fiend, so if anyone can link me or something, I'd love to see her or any of your other strong BBBJ recommendations.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/147432193411

  2. #14128
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTalk  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'm back in Lexington and I am seeing these great reports about Kristen but I can't seem to find an ad? I'm a BBBJ fiend, so if anyone can link me or something, I'd love to see her or any of your other strong BBBJ recommendations.
    Uhhh. Ignore this, sorry. I found it. Still open to good BBBJ suggestions! Marie hasn't hit me back, unfortunately.

  3. #14127

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for an awesome review! Will probably pull the trigger based on this, but was wondering if she showed any signs of drug use? Thanks again!
    I didn't notice any? That being said, that may be what the messy self tanner was covering up.

  4. #14126

    Back in Lex!

    Hey everyone! I'm back in Lexington and I am seeing these great reports about Kristen but I can't seem to find an ad? I'm a BBBJ fiend, so if anyone can link me or something, I'd love to see her or any of your other strong BBBJ recommendations.

  5. #14125

    Brandi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Brandi (I'm assuming it's the same person in both adds) recently? I haven't seen her post in a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_e/you-should-never--an-tell--new/112612155972

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-what-youve-been-waiting-for/801048330180
    They look the same but not certain. The second one I don't why she even post. Responds back a day later, agree to her donation and ask "where are you now" she Responds "why? After that I was done with her.

  6. #14124

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for an awesome review! Will probably pull the trigger based on this, but was wondering if she showed any signs of drug use? Thanks again!
    I remember a review saying she did have tracks on her. That's why I haven't seen her.

  7. #14123

    Journey Massager Girl

    Has anybody seen her before, Lexington goes by Journey Massage Girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/688867313428

  8. #14122

    Any signs of use?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/112130005698

    Details: $100 for a QV, I met her for the $150 half hour. Relatively decent location. Curiously in walking distance of where I met both Stress Relief and Hope. Definitely BBJ friendly, not sure about GFE kissing.

    Pros: I was concerned about her not showing her face in her pics, but she's an attractive girl. Fit muscular little body that looks better than her pics. Gave a tremendous BBJ and was good for any position. Finished with CIM and she didn't miss a drop. And she let me film the entire visit for just another $20! You just know this girl was a spunky little cheerleader back in school.

    Cons: Not much to say here. Room was pretty cluttered, but with clothing, not trash or food. It did smell like smoke, which can be a concern for some. Aside from that, the only thing is that it looks like she might learn to do a better job applying self tanner.

    Summary: In my opinion, you all have another gem down here in Lexington. We would kill for girls like Lilly, Stress or Hope up in Cincinnati. $120 and you can make your own private 15 minute porno railing this tight little thing. Would absolutely recommend.
    Thanks for an awesome review! Will probably pull the trigger based on this, but was wondering if she showed any signs of drug use? Thanks again!

  9. #14121

    Bullet dodged

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Pretty gross is probably the nicest thing you can say about her. This gal is a bad actor. Had her do an outcall. She lifted some valuable things. Made a mistake and turned my back on her.

    As it turns out she is a persistent felon. Numerous visits to The Graybar in Lexington Versailles, Shelbyville and Frankfort. 15 visits to be exact. Drugs, weapons, probation violations, auto theft. Trafficking heroin, fentanyl, meth, assault. Drug paraphernalia, felon possession of handgun.

    She is definitely high on something. Marks and bruises on her arms. Missing her 2 front teeth. Rotten from meth or knocked out from assault. Speaks incoherent babbling. Should have bailed then. 37 but a body of a 60 yr old. Saggy boobs and belly. Rode hard and put up wet.

    Hard pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/834264289035
    I was looking to maybe visit with her a couple weeks back. Yikes! Information received, bullet dodged. Cheers, fella. This is why I'm on this site.

  10. #14120

    Brandi

    Has anyone seen Brandi (I'm assuming it's the same person in both adds) recently? I haven't seen her post in a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_e/you-should-never--an-tell--new/112612155972

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-what-youve-been-waiting-for/801048330180

  11. #14119

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Louisville guy found himself in Lexington and wanted to try kristen for myself after reading that she gives a hell of a BJ including rimming, which I am all about. Communication was super easy and efficient. Only let down in the whole experience is her apartment is trashed and smells of smoke and as a non smoker I can't be around people I know smelling like that. BUT she absolutely gives a great BBBJ and isn't afraid of going lower with her hands and tongue. VERY good rubbing technique on your balls and ass with soft hand really felt amazing. Only won't go back because the low end nature kinda kills a good vibe, you can just tell she is struggling financially and although super talented isn't like, "Into it" I just really like connecting with the girls I visit. She didn't do or say anything off putting but wasnt like a ball of sunshine either.
    Kristen is definitely one of the better providers in town, although there isn't stiff competition. Definitely like her BJ skills and the rimming and cim are excellent. On the downside she isn't into daty usually and sometimes communication is an issue. But all in all a solid provider and has been for a while.

  12. #14118

    Lilly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/112130005698

    Details: $100 for a QV, I met her for the $150 half hour. Relatively decent location. Curiously in walking distance of where I met both Stress Relief and Hope. Definitely BBJ friendly, not sure about GFE kissing.

    Pros: I was concerned about her not showing her face in her pics, but she's an attractive girl. Fit muscular little body that looks better than her pics. Gave a tremendous BBJ and was good for any position. Finished with CIM and she didn't miss a drop. And she let me film the entire visit for just another $20! You just know this girl was a spunky little cheerleader back in school.

    Cons: Not much to say here. Room was pretty cluttered, but with clothing, not trash or food. It did smell like smoke, which can be a concern for some. Aside from that, the only thing is that it looks like she might learn to do a better job applying self tanner.

    Summary: In my opinion, you all have another gem down here in Lexington. We would kill for girls like Lilly, Stress or Hope up in Cincinnati. $120 and you can make your own private 15 minute porno railing this tight little thing. Would absolutely recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE74966D-B64F-46DA-8F89-D62CD01AE638_4_5005_c.jpeg‎   386F137B-6E3F-4725-9E3A-65E20586FF3F_4_5005_c.jpeg‎  

  13. #14117

    Kristen

    Louisville guy found himself in Lexington and wanted to try kristen for myself after reading that she gives a hell of a BJ including rimming, which I am all about. Communication was super easy and efficient. Only let down in the whole experience is her apartment is trashed and smells of smoke and as a non smoker I can't be around people I know smelling like that. BUT she absolutely gives a great BBBJ and isn't afraid of going lower with her hands and tongue. VERY good rubbing technique on your balls and ass with soft hand really felt amazing. Only won't go back because the low end nature kinda kills a good vibe, you can just tell she is struggling financially and although super talented isn't like, "Into it" I just really like connecting with the girls I visit. She didn't do or say anything off putting but wasnt like a ball of sunshine either.

  14. #14116

    Blu (now is Blond) - Grab and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Blu has gotten pretty gross.
    Pretty gross is probably the nicest thing you can say about her. This gal is a bad actor. Had her do an outcall. She lifted some valuable things. Made a mistake and turned my back on her.

    As it turns out she is a persistent felon. Numerous visits to The Graybar in Lexington Versailles, Shelbyville and Frankfort. 15 visits to be exact. Drugs, weapons, probation violations, auto theft. Trafficking heroin, fentanyl, meth, assault. Drug paraphernalia, felon possession of handgun.

    She is definitely high on something. Marks and bruises on her arms. Missing her 2 front teeth. Rotten from meth or knocked out from assault. Speaks incoherent babbling. Should have bailed then. 37 but a body of a 60 yr old. Saggy boobs and belly. Rode hard and put up wet.

    Hard pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/834264289035

  15. #14115

    Amber Sunshine

    Was a big fan when she was in the business. Sad to report she recently checked in the Nicholasville hoosegow. As fans know she is a tall, big boned woman. Unfortunately she has ballooned up to 240. She is almost unrecognizable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape