Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 4495
-
01-20-24 21:57 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 162Massagefinder Reviews
Kind of a basic question. Does anyone know how to write reviews on Massagefinder? Saw a provider recently who's requested me to provide a review, but I don't see an option to write a review on the site, even after creating an account and logging in.
-
01-20-24 12:20 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 484Any AMP I walked into has been turned into FS. You have a buffet of places to choose from. Just be bold about it.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 08:14 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 84What about a FS AMP or otherwise in Davie? Cmon mongers, help out a friend.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 01:12 #3742Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 6Go with Lala.
I went to Best Asian Massage because a friend told me there were 2 very hot ladies working. I walked in and was met by Lala. She is a very cute mid to late 30's girl. She did a very nice medium massage with some nice teasing as she rubbed my upper legs and butt. On the flip, which came pretty quick, things heated up quickly, as she and I got into 69 position and she went BB. Pleasantly surprised me, and thing get even better. Went 3 different positions and then had an exceptional pop. As I was leaving, she introduced me to the girl that was not working and she was also exceptional. Now I am not sure if I will try her next or come back and see Lala again. Love having these hard decisions.
Originally Posted by Mustashio
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 22:54 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 25184th ave and what st? And what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Bato5613
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 21:56 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 162AMP is Miami is awful
Miami is hopeless my friend. If you want AMPs with regular, consistent providers who give good service, you have to go to NY or Philly I'm afraid. I've yet to find a place in Miami where I could walk in with guaranteed good service.
-
01-19-24 20:52 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 501Amp
Now a day it seems that you could seldom see an AMP that could give a good massage at the same time a happy ending. Because I try one in 84th ave in Miami and it's hump and dump. LOL, till now still looking for good AMP place.
-
01-17-24 18:36 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 162Arina
Thanks for the review and for TOFTT. Taking her off my "to see" list LOL.
Originally Posted by Masseur2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 17:13 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 84Best place closest?
Originally Posted by Katanakana
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 17:10 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 45Head East
You won't find anything in Weston.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 14:05 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 513Damn that suckssss! She was on my "to See" list but I can take her out now.
Originally Posted by Masseur2000
[View Original Post]
"Her photo in the ad is the best she's ever looked. " this shit killed me lmaoo.
-
01-17-24 13:03 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 150Arina on MF
So I TOFTT and answered my own question. This was a strict massage only granted it was slightly above average 6. 5/10. Her photo in the ad is the best she's ever looked. She had on a ratty tshirt and shorts and looked like she just rolled out of bed. She has a couple cats that continuously scratched at the bedroom door to get in and out. One and done and didn't tip on the $120.
Originally Posted by Masseur2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:14 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 84Weston AMP
Any recommendations for a senior member? I coming from central fla and would like a nice FS location please.
-
01-16-24 09:04 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 150Arina on MF
Has anyone seen Arina on MF and have any input?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46224/
-
01-15-24 21:44 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 162Cuddlecomfort Info
I've been trying to share what I can about MF girls, both previously reviewed as well as ones where I've TOFTT. I'm curious about Cuddle Comfort, if anyone has info on any girls there who don't have GPS, would appreciate it.











Reply With Quote





