Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 551 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5904
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    How many pumps did you get?
    1 pump. It be long time. Feel very good. She sit and powpowpow.

    She nice woman.

  2. #5903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    How many pumps did you get?

  3. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    I filled her up on Sunday first thing.

  4. #5901
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Monse

    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.

  5. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    Princess at Kitten's? Slim blonde?
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?

  6. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.
    Princess at Kitten's? Slim blonde?

  7. #5898
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
    Brittani.

    LouieV, Pretti, Amy, Babycakes.

  8. #5897

    Kittens Day HJs

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
    Shy will do 3/100 in LDA. HJ included all songs for no extra. Boys gets attention too. sangria.shy on Insta.

  9. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.
    She is hot. He ass reminds me of StacyCox. I would love to bend her over the couch in the VIP.

  10. #5895
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Mandy. She suck wang. I cum in mouth.

    She fun girl. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
    Note to self. Don't DFK Mandy.

  11. #5894
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.

  12. #5893
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She suck wang. I cum in mouth.

    She fun girl. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

  13. #5892

    No unique

    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?

  14. #5891

    Ducati

    Has anyone seen Ducati?

    I know she is at Kittens. Days & Shifts?

  15. #5890

    Unique indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She have big boobies and suck wang good.
    She's a tour de force in the VIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape