Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 471 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5852

    Tiny Nancy at Yumispa163

    Ended up here by a "complete chance" after reading a review about Kiki or Mimi (one of these) and the mention of $200 total for the hr. Was a big factor.

    Nice setup, plenty of parking, clean, spacious, room had a low queen bed and a door.

    A cute mms opens the door and welcomes me in for a short junk check and butt squeeze, I remembering a city spot where mms used to do that a lot. She confirmed my number and walked me to the room, where the girls are already lined up by the wall. I saw three girls but only picked one, Nancy.

    God damn!! She's about 4' something, cute AF, long black hair, dimples, nice teeth, massive Ds, firm ass and small love handles.

    I gave her the $200 first, she helped me undress, , lfk pecks, she kissed my nipples and off we go to the TS for a stand up wash. No preview, but she tries to do a shower routine. I wasn't in the mood.

    Barely any English, just the basics; honey, baby.

    Came back to the room, more lfk, ahh and the fits in my face. Grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me. She responded well so I continued sucking on her tits and she grabbed my head to bring me closer, more lfk.

    I was ready and able, she went for bbj.

    A little toothy at first but improved quick.

    69 was amazing with her small ass and short legs, she was responsive and fun.

    Grabbed the cover and she hopped on for rcg. So tight, such a nice fuck me face.

    Missionary, rcg, doggy and I was done. She was tight and when she moved me up in her arrivals into it she moved real well. Gave it to her slow and steady.

    I was real backed up so lasting long was a challenge. I gave up and accepted the fact I wasn't going to last as long as I wanted so I gave it the air hammer move and released in the cover, hot towel cleanup, 5 minutes above average massage and I was out.

  2. #5851
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgarke  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/beautiful-spring-spa-flushing

    Our session began with a back massage. The massage made my body very relaxed. Angel used the oil to massage my back and made my muscles soft and also promote my blood circulation. I had to recommend her back massage!

    On the flip, she did some good teasing around the balls. And then she began to kiss me on some good places on my body! Settled for a BJ and CFS, and then she got undressed and let me suck her great tits. Really good feeling! She went down to my cock and began to suck me. Followed with a good CG and Mish. I loved her nice jobs!
    Went to Beautiful Spring early yesterday and got to know May. Ok face, very cute body, C bolt-on tits and super nice attitude. Her massage was surprisingly good and even offered to walk on back. Zero hustling on the menu and didn't even ask for it upfront. Got a full unrushed hour with covered FS for $. 4 plus house fee. Only downside was the two or three dipsticks that interrupted the session. Will repeat in a couple of weeks.

  3. #5850

    Jasmin at Pink Angel

    Very interesting visit. And good. My first impression was noticing how professional the staff was (the phone person, door person. The place was clean and nice, the room was big).

    Next impression, Jasmin came into the room and my impression was that she is both very fit and very young. I liked that combination, sometimes don't see that combination. Very happy to see it.

    She speaks English really well too which I love. We got ready and got into it. She got into it a little in the shower, starts to BBBJ. Got more into it back in the room. In the room post-shower, we had some conflict but in a good way. I wanted to lick her pussy, she said she wants to suck and lick my ass and balls and cock. We were debating in English, both in dirty talk flirting mode. We solved the debate, all good, clearly it was time for 69 .

    If you like 69, she might be your girl! Her pussy looked tasted and felt great! I think I did a little to help her feel good down there. As for her work, she is the pro and she went all into it. All into my ass with her tongue, all across and on my balls, up and down my cock and when she started to workout fully mouthing my cock and came right there, too quick, but it was OK she got me up after a bit.

    After a bit when she got me back up, again with her plump lips and intense licking, I was like damn yes finally, please put on my think condom that I brought. She did exactly that and because I was lying on my back like the lazy guy that I currently am, she made it easy for me, just low key slipped me into her pussy in "RCG. " Reverse Cowl Girl. Apparently that's what the young generation (or people who know) call this position. She was not looking at me, but I was looking at her ass. It was like doggy style for a lazy guy who is horny but still on his back.

    About Jasmin's pussy. It was tight and wet, probably with the help of some lube. About my time with Jasmin, it was great. Dirty talk, tight moist pussy, great body. I want to do it again.

  4. #5849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesGr8  [View Original Post]
    -Pure Bliss Spa.
    They used to be on 37'th near College Point Blvd, but moved and I haven't been to their new spot.

  5. #5848

    Kula at Pink Angel (PA)

    Screening was efficient and professional. They asked if other GFE establishments know my number, texted to check. In 3 minutes I got the text "all set for screening" plus a checkmark emoji. Scheduled a half hour with Kula, a provider I had wanted to see for a while. My instincts were correct: she was my type: service queen with medium build, not too tall, incredible service. I could tell lit would good from the way the session started, Deep French Kissing me, one hand on my balls. Please note that I was freshly showered, literally showered and then went to this appointment in an uber.

    Pretty soon this vixen was performing minor miracles with her mouth. VERY good TUMA (tongue in my ass), this one is not shy! Very good ball sucking and licking also, her mouth and tongue were generating a lot of warmth and moisture, stimulating more of the area at a time in some kinda way. And with all that build up of course, no surprise that also sucks like a champ. Slow and wet to start, gets deeper, deep throats a good amount, eye contact. Yep definitely, great head. I would do oral only with this girl anytime.

    It being my first time with her though I wanted a sample of her in doggy. She knew how to arch her back the way I like and she could handle a lot of motion the way I like also. Great finish in doggy, love this girl and plan to keep her in my rotation.

  6. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching for it and Amy but the search returned 0 results.
    -Pure Bliss Spa.

  7. #5846

    What is PBS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    Was interested to see the new Amy after reading a review. This one is Chinese and very attractive looking. All her pics are real on their twitter. In her 30's I'd guess and well kept. The standout was her tits. Advertised as E's and probably are E's. She is Greek and BBFS friendly for extra bill which I paid. Had Greek 2 rounds. Very into pleasing. Shower table was crazy with her. We stayed there a good chunk of the time. Timmy nice and can DT. Had her in the shower room in her ass and came in her mouth. Second round same. Amy might be better than the Japanese Aimee they had before imo. 280 plus 100 for Greek. I will see her again and would recommend.
    Tried searching for it and Amy but the search returned 0 results.

  8. #5845

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgarke  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I went to an AMP on 44-0X Kissena Blvd Flushing this Friday morning. Sign said open and I was greeted by Nana. Cute 20 ish spinner wearing a red lacy dress that showed off her body. She is very friendly but only a few words in English but uses translator well. I paid for a 60 min massage. Why not. The place is actually small but very nicely done, The massage was okay with mostly a lot of teasing for the boys. The flip and she asked for walla walla bang bang. YES, I wanted to rock that little bod. Started with DAY and then 69. Excellent BB skills. She really seemed to like oral, or faked it, and she was even able to stay very wet some how. She got the Johnson like a rock and I slid into her partially shaved box no problem. I don't think we missed a position during the 45 minutes or so of hard pounding. Seemed like she was getting wore out so in doggie I busted like I can't remember. We were both exhausted and feel asleep for I think a minute or two. I was able to use the shower after that and she did a much needed quick clean of herself. We then talked for a few minutes with translator. A nice DFK and I left exhausted with bottle of water and a hard boiled egg. No rushing, not a clock watcher. I will repeat.
    Does 60 include the tip also. If so that sounds like something I need to check out.

  9. #5844

    Info

    I have recently moved back to New York from Charlotte and I'm trying to get my feet wet again. I have been watching a bunch of videos on the track in east Brooklyn and the strip on Roosevelt ave. Can someone get me info on prices. I'm thinking about going to Roosevelt soon so any info on Latinas or everything will help. I don't know where to post this report so I plan to post it in a few areas. Thanks.

    BM.

  10. #5843

    A-Lin BGS

    Location: Flushing, Queens.

    Name: A-Lin.

    Nationality & Language: Mando.

    Venue: FeiFei Spa, small rooms but have 1 room with 2 beds side by side.

    Age: 25-27 yo.

    Face: 9/10 very pretty.

    Body: 6/10 5'0"-5'2" 33 c-27-36 shoe sz 36, baby damage.

    Skill: 8/10.

    Service: HJ, 69, BBBJ, miss, k9, table shower, b2 b, p2 p, LFK, DFK.

    GFE: 8/10 all smiles and giggly. Constantly pinching me all over.

    PSE: 5/10 proactive, she easily gets wet and creamy. Clean smell.

    Price & Session Length: 200 USD 45 minutes.

    Repeat: Probably not. Too far and baby damage.

    Baby damage. Deflated breasts that were probably once glorious. Stretch marks at belly but overall not bad looking. Has small but cute tummy. Could stand to lose 5-10 lbs. Average medium skin complexion. Has suspect large scab on back. Small tattoo here and there, I think. If she gets in shape and gets a surgery on her breasts she could go toe to toe with the j-girls because her face is really pretty. Photos are her but with enlarged eyes. If she wasn't this pretty I wouldve walked out.

    Price is appropriate imo.

  11. #5842

    Astoria

    Any recommendation in Astoria?

  12. #5841
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Lulu spa with Yumi in Jamaica ny

    Lulu Spa on 14th & Liberty. Made sure to book an appointment before I got there. Yumi got really soft skin with a soft-ish massage style. Tiny lady but got some knockers. Good vibes from her and had some good chit chats. Did have to wait a while to get my turn to get things rolling. HJ, BBJ at least she didn't mess up on that. Put on a great sloppy act. Even though the sesh got cut short a bit, I ultimately got what I wanted.

    I tipped her alright, but took a bit off from what I usually dole out. Still, Yumi's worth every dime. Defo recommend.

  13. #5840
    Shill for Beautiful Spring Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Xing Wang Spa

    Had a dream that I went to an AMP on 44-0X Kissena Blvd Flushing this Friday morning. Sign said open and I was greeted by Nana. Cute 20 ish spinner wearing a red lacy dress that showed off her body. She is very friendly but only a few words in English but uses translator well. I paid for a 60 min massage. Why not. The place is actually small but very nicely done, The massage was okay with mostly a lot of teasing for the boys. The flip and she asked for walla walla bang bang. YES, I wanted to rock that little bod. Started with DAY and then 69. Excellent BB skills. She really seemed to like oral, or faked it, and she was even able to stay very wet some how. She got the Johnson like a rock and I slid into her partially shaved box no problem. I don't think we missed a position during the 45 minutes or so of hard pounding. Seemed like she was getting wore out so in doggie I busted like I can't remember. We were both exhausted and feel asleep for I think a minute or two. I was able to use the shower after that and she did a much needed quick clean of herself. We then talked for a few minutes with translator. A nice DFK and I left exhausted with bottle of water and a hard boiled egg. No rushing, not a clock watcher. I will repeat.

  14. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbhiree  [View Original Post]
    Hh50+tip140 (FS-BBBJ).
    I hadn't seen this response but was in the neighborhood and decided to get the info on my own. I'm visiting from out of state.

    Quick exit off the GCP or van wyck, side door entrance, clearly marked, walk up to the second floor and then ring the bell. Anna answered. She is a 20 something (maybe 30 - you know how that goes), thin, push up bra underneath some black lingerie. Anna is not exactly a beauty. She has prominent teeth but definitely not bad looking and not bad looking where it counts. There is a significant language barrier, even with google translate. She asks "first time" and of course say no. She asks what I want and I reply "everything". Google translate asks me if I want the "full set" and I nod yes. This is where some confusion happens. I think she says 60 (like house fee) and give her a c-note. She looks confused and says something like, I'll take 100 first. I realize the confusion and ask again the cost and she says 160. I always prefer a set cost to the house plus tip, so this makes me happy, until she beckons that it doesn't include BJ. That's 200. I think she means BBBJ and give her the 200.

    Started face down and she starts with a massage. She is at my head, and back. My hands are on her rear, rubbing and squeezing. She asks if she can use oil and I give the ok. I'm jazzed for a good massage and off to a good start. She asks if I want her to take off her underwear and she does giving me better access to her clit. Possibly because I'm so busy, the massage doesn't last more than 3 minutes before the flip. She takes off the teddy and bra and reveals some nearly Bs. Starts on a CBJ, first disappointment, but my mistake. Doesn't last long which is good. She climbs on top for a few minutes until I beckon for a switch to standup doggy then over the table. I blow in the bag and she helps me cleanup.

    Entire encounter lasted less than 20 minutes and would repeat.

  15. #5838

    All into Jaylin

    I was partying in Queens and ask the host if he can help me fuck. He texted this place and then showed me the photos I realized I have seen her before and she is a dirty hard core service girl (I mean that in a good way! I told the dude OK cool, yes please let us go there. And so we did. My buddy fucked a younger Chinese girl with blond hair, later he told me the service was good (but he did not say it was great! He asked me how it went with Jaylin. I told him is was more than great. She is one of the service queens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape