Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 888 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10955

    Jenn & Julie

    Any links for either of them? Where can they be searched for, the game is coming up with nothing.

  2. #10954
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel83  [View Original Post]
    So I'm thinking about seeing Julie in Laurens. I know a few have seen her and recommended her but also seen below average reviews on her. What are her pros and cons? Why would you repeat or not repeat? She seems nice and very chill. Just don't want to waste my time or money on below average.
    I was headed to see her before I heard she's heavier than the pictures she sends.

  3. #10953

    Julie in Laurens

    So I'm thinking about seeing Julie in Laurens. I know a few have seen her and recommended her but also seen below average reviews on her. What are her pros and cons? Why would you repeat or not repeat? She seems nice and very chill. Just don't want to waste my time or money on below average.

  4. #10952

    I would see Jenn again

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    My many experiences mirrors IBetThatHurt's. You get what you pay for and nothing else, which is fine. Glad she's an option in this town. Just don't plan on festivities starting on time, ever.
    I had an above average experience with her, would see her again.

  5. #10951

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I've had a better experience with her than you have...
    My many experiences mirrors IBetThatHurt's. You get what you pay for and nothing else, which is fine. Glad she's an option in this town. Just don't plan on festivities starting on time, ever.

  6. #10950

    Hispanic

    So the Hispanic handle has been hitting me up about girls coming into town. Last I heard the price went up and the service is down. Have anyone been by lately? Pm if you can.

  7. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her on three different occasions. Each time I arrived to the hotel parking lot on time, sent her a text letting her know I was there, no reply. Each time I waited a half hour, sending additional texts and also tried calling. After each episode I tried a few days later, reminding her of what happened last time. I was assured that this time would be different but it was not. I don't know if she double books or if she was passed out or what. I know other guys have seen her, so she must be following through at least some of the times. Would like to meet her but right now I'm disgusted with her lame behavior. If we do meet and have a decent experience I will post a positive review of her.
    Her comms are worse thanmost everyone else. I'll see her post. I'll text and it might be DAYS before she responds. I gave up on her.

  8. #10948
    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiger11  [View Original Post]
    That is not my MILF.
    That's because you have none. Either share the contact info or quit jerking everyone around.

  9. #10947
    Never had any luck with her or Slayah (same behaviors). I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her on three different occasions. Each time I arrived to the hotel parking lot on time, sent her a text letting her know I was there, no reply. Each time I waited a half hour, sending additional texts and also tried calling. After each episode I tried a few days later, reminding her of what happened last time. I was assured that this time would be different but it was not. I don't know if she double books or if she was passed out or what. I know other guys have seen her, so she must be following through at least some of the times. Would like to meet her but right now I'm disgusted with her lame behavior. If we do meet and have a decent experience I will post a positive review of her.

  10. #10946

    Jenn

    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I've had a better experience with her than you have.

    She's one of the better looking options in town, her rates are extremely reasonable (lower than most) and while she IS strictly transactional, I've never had any complaints with her performance. I get what I paid for and we both walk away happy. She's definitely never pushed me out the door (usually I'm the one that has to go first) and I've been to her place quite a few times (before and after she moved). Sure, she's chronically late, and super chatty, but I've learned not to go on my lunch break. Strictly weekends or after work when the wife has other plans and my time is more flexible.

    As others have said, she takes direction very very well, including how I want her dressed and how she opens the door. Next to Paige (God I miss her) she's possibly my fave here in town.

    FWIW, I've been in every room in her apartment and never once seen any signs of a live-in BF or any demons (aside from weed which she talks about openly.) I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so I definitely take note of those who do and usually don't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    She's used fake pics for years. She just finds pics that look similar to her (she thinks), but she must not be using terms like "meth addict" in her Google image searches to get a more accurate ad posting.


    She stopped doing bareback when she saw a few guys here report they were blowing loads in her. . unless you just meant BBBJ. But I suppose if you donated enough to her fentanyl fund she'll let you leave the condom off after she makes a big fuss and production over it. But I bet the only loads she's taking is from her live-in boyfriend and her drug plug. Think extra on the DATY. If she's a tad salty that day, you're probably eating stale boyfriend semen.

    And yes, she's the upcharge queen. Most transactional experience ever. BBBJ? Upcharge. CIM? (hers is a halfass effort for 1.3 seconds before running to the sink) Upcharge. She leaves her top off? Upcharge. Want an extra Zax Sauce with your order? Upcharge..

  11. #10945

    Summer, inconsiderate time waster

    Tried to see her on three different occasions. Each time I arrived to the hotel parking lot on time, sent her a text letting her know I was there, no reply. Each time I waited a half hour, sending additional texts and also tried calling. After each episode I tried a few days later, reminding her of what happened last time. I was assured that this time would be different but it was not. I don't know if she double books or if she was passed out or what. I know other guys have seen her, so she must be following through at least some of the times. Would like to meet her but right now I'm disgusted with her lame behavior. If we do meet and have a decent experience I will post a positive review of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240118_080950_Opera.jpg‎  

  12. #10944

    / rub ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had any luck with providers from Rub Rankings?

    Some seem TGTBT, and quite a few of the ads are just so poorly written it gives me pause.

    Has anyone seen any of these ladies?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-39628.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...enu-31827.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...apy-26432.html
    I've never used rub ratings here but have seen at least 4 Ladies in Raleigh-Durham that advertised there. All were good 2 offered full service 1 didn't but I never left unhappy & the 4 would if you were respectful and clean.

    None of the 3 of the Ladies would not advertise on STG because they wanted a more select clientele.

    Don't know what its like in Greenville though.

    JK.

  13. #10943
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how she handles QVs, but her 30-min option doesn't limit pops. It's all you can fire off during your time (time that she may short you on).

    Either those photos aren't her, or they're her from a different time. She's skinnier now.
    She's used fake pics for years. She just finds pics that look similar to her (she thinks), but she must not be using terms like "meth addict" in her Google image searches to get a more accurate ad posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Damn skinny, but oh so bendy. Still looks great. Cool with bareback, GFE (although everything is an upcharge) and MSOG if you book 30 min or more. She's chatty AF but a lot of fun. Nice DATY too.
    She stopped doing bareback when she saw a few guys here report they were blowing loads in her. . unless you just meant BBBJ. But I suppose if you donated enough to her fentanyl fund she'll let you leave the condom off after she makes a big fuss and production over it. But I bet the only loads she's taking is from her live-in boyfriend and her drug plug. Think extra on the DATY. If she's a tad salty that day, you're probably eating stale boyfriend semen.

    And yes, she's the upcharge queen. Most transactional experience ever. BBBJ? Upcharge. CIM? (hers is a halfass effort for 1.3 seconds before running to the sink) Upcharge. She leaves her top off? Upcharge. Want an extra Zax Sauce with your order? Upcharge.

    I don't know how she gets mentioned so much here except that most other options on STG are Fugly. If she didn't have a cute face, she'd be broke.

    And YMMV on the MSOG. She almost always has a friend stopping by "right now" or has to go run an errand. If you don't make a big deal about your agreed upon time, she's leading you out.

  14. #10942

    Slayah blue

    Any info on her? She's real responsive until it gets time to get the address then she will go ghost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/112829826

  15. #10941

    Providers from Rub Rankings?

    Has anyone ever had any luck with providers from Rub Rankings?

    Some seem TGTBT, and quite a few of the ads are just so poorly written it gives me pause.

    Has anyone seen any of these ladies?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-39628.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...enu-31827.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...apy-26432.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape