Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7957

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.
    See her ad for Platinum services. May be that is FS?

  2. 01-18-24 16:48


  3. #7956

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.

  4. #7955

    Trainer Girl

    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.

  5. #7954

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    This sounds like fun and I'd love to join. Let me know if you get something setup.

  6. #7953

    PinkRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksterr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127872%3B

    Reviews seem to indicate she may belong in this thread. Can anyone here confirm? When this weather clears out I may go find out.
    Quite a few reviews state that she rushed the session also. That is the reason that I did not put her on the TDL. I am not sure but she may not belong in here. Now a days, most reviews simply saying Mish, Dog, etc, even if they used cover. Very few are sayimg CFS. Some clue words that indicate that one belongs here are some thing like ultimate GFE or full GFE or VIP treatment or she didn't say no, etc. But as far as I see, I didn't see those words.

  7. #7952

    PinkRose

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127872%3B

    Reviews seem to indicate she may belong in this thread. Can anyone here confirm? When this weather clears out I may go find out.

  8. #7951

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    Just curious, will it be covered or uncovered? Sorry if it is a dumb question. Asking because it posted in this thread. Just curious.

  9. #7950

    Interested in GB

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    I'm interested in a gang bang.

  10. #7949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    For me she did. Didn't mention until the appointment and although she said there was an up charge I never paid it.

    She is fun.
    Huh 🤨 she said no bb since she's married. I guess YMMV?

  11. #7948

    Dreamgirljen

    For me she did. Didn't mention until the appointment and although she said there was an up charge I never paid it.

    She is fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Does she belongs to this thread? Sorry, I am not clear on what the "same menu as before" means.

  12. #7947

    Dreamgirljen69

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Same person as before. Same menu as before. Maybe more of a MILF body now but same voracious insatiable appetite as before. Go for it.
    Does she belongs to this thread? Sorry, I am not clear on what the "same menu as before" means.

  13. #7946
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Smh

    I love how she tried to deny it in a super long post, but is unable to type a coherent sentence.

  14. #7945

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.

  15. #7944
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Bumping this up because it sounds like an amazing idea.

    Drop of a hat, would.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    It has been a couple of years for me.

    We went airtight with her pre covid.

    She took several loads in her as and pussy.

    Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.

    Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.

  16. #7943

    Katie knight or Ellie Mae


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape