Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7835
-
01-18-24 22:36 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 135I do see that in her ad but I've always had covered services with her. Lately, I've been trying to play safer than I had been (with a slip-up or two). However, when I first started seeing her I had asked about bbj and she mentioned that would be an upcharge so I just rolled with it and enjoyed the service she did provide. Other than the push back on bbj when I hadn't been playing as safe a year ago, the experiences with her were always good. I was sorry to hear about the experience that another monger reported about her not having a raincoat available and stating that she had advised him to bring one which hadn't been the case.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:07 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 746I can't say I had a great experience with Monica. She runs with Chelsey and to me that's not a good thing. When I saw monica last year we were all set to go when she asked where the condom was. She claimed she told me to bring one. She didn't tell me that but she gave me an attitude. I always leave my phone in the car so I couldn't show her she was wrong. She wouldn't give me my money back so I settled for a HJ. I know what some of you are going to say. Never give them the money up front. While I agree with that, I'd rather risk losing the money by no service than having them rob me. I'm not saying that's what she would have done, but I'd rather work that way.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:36 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 567?
Her add says BBBJ, so what's up? You're saying everything covered.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:36 #6752Regular Member

Posts: 13I had a feeling she was fake
Hello all, hope everyone is having fun and staying safe. This was my hobby a couple years ago before I got married. I rarely go out and see providers anymore, but the hobby is still running through my vains! I'm always on stg checking out girls LOL. I was looking at Amber's ad and noticed there was writing in her picture, so I googled it and found that the girl in the pictures on the stg ad were a content creators pictures from Colorado. I texted her and called her out on it, of course no text back. LOL. Again hope everyone is well, I really appreciate this thread and all the hard work you guys do giving reports on these girls!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/918811273005
-
01-18-24 09:23 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 135Monica
This report is long overdue. For over a year, I've been seeing Monica in Waterbury sporadically. She's been reported on in this forum but not recently. Everything is covered which may be a deal breaker for some, but I've been making more of an effort to stay safe lately. Donation is the standard 1. 5 HH, room is always pretty clean, safe incall location, great comms, no demons other than cannabis usage, but does smoke although she won't do so in your presence if you don't smoke also. Pictures are real and and she has fantastic natural tits to play with. DFK and Daty are on the table- at least it is for me which I enjoy immensely. Most notably, her kitty is quite possibly be the tightest that I've ever experienced and has a grip that is unbelievable.
She does duos with Chelsea sometimes and sometimes with Chanel (who no longer lives in the area but visits and posts from time to time) but I've never partaken in duos with either of them. I have, however, seen Chanel a few times in the past which was a good time and I saw that she had posted recently.
Anyway, not sure why I hadn't written a review on Monica up to this point but she's been a very reliable and solid provider in my experiences with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/waterbury/female-escorts/latin/monicais-back-and-wetter-than-/231171784867
August.
-
01-17-24 01:11 #6750Regular Member

Posts: 15When I used to vist Linda she would let me go completly raw, if you have doubts when you vist her ask her about that guy named Juan, LOL. I think with her you have to get her comfortable enough but its worth a try ngl BJ from her raw was the best.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 00:53 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 82I had a dream about her on new years night. Same place but the landlord is remodeling it for her. It looks a tad bit better. She actually looks better in 2024.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Body is tight. Everything is covered but def worth a visit. Area is kind of sketchy but I've never had any trouble.
-
01-16-24 23:51 #6748Regular Member

Posts: 10Kayla in Waterbury
I saw Kayla a couple of nights ago and she is the real deal. She also has a nice comfortable apartment in WB.
PM me if you want her digits.
Jay.
-
01-16-24 22:59 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 356Linda
I see Linda is posting again, has added some new pictures, and stopped using the name Linda in her ads. I have not seen her in over 2 or 3 years. There was a rip off report about a year ago but I think it was from a monger with little to no posts. Has anyone partaken recently. I am curious how her services and attitude are? Also, is she still in that same place in waterbury that looks like a complete dump from the outside with the cameras?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...e/635248345134
-
01-12-24 14:28 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 40Ugh
45 YO 5'4" 260 lbs? I'd rather fuck my wife.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:13 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 84I think you're right something about these ads just gives me a weird feeling. They are very similar if not, the exact same just different pictures and different phone number.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/686854509559
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/839713973963
-
01-10-24 19:20 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 380https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/686854509559
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
According to her post today, she's 350 hr now LOL. Almost makes me think this is a rob setup or maybe even LEO.
-
01-10-24 16:25 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone get lucky?
I've been trying to reach this one for a few days. No luck yet wondering if the ad was even legit? Why put up an ad and not respond.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/460423794328
-
01-10-24 10:21 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 67Lady M
Hoping someone can PM contact info for Lady M. Normally she's got weeks worth of old STG posts so I never save her digits. TIA.
-
01-09-24 11:08 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 216Lady M
All is well with M. Saw her the other day, clean room, she's put together, alert, and a real performer as usual.
Always seem to have those phone issues. Fun, Hot and personable. My go to in the area.









Reply With Quote






