Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 37354
-
01-17-24 19:37 #30529Senior Member

Posts: 929Probably going to pay full price. FS places have two items on the menu. In or Out. Trying to negotiate side dishes ala carte will get expensive. The combo meal is usually the best option.
Originally Posted by SilentHeyDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:54 #30528Senior Member

Posts: 462Amen brother
There are so many options for that kind of cheese. Go get a greŕt deep tissue massage from any number of proven AMP's $ all in, then on the way home swing by a provider that specializes in your vice. Ss or hh all for less than $$ But you do you.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
-
01-17-24 15:59 #30527Senior Member

Posts: 228Is this real?
While I'm at it, does anyone know anything about the ad below? I connected with someone on Snapchat who uses the same images and they're in Grand Rapids. This chick is saying Plymouth. Any idea what's going on? I like the non-asian spas and it would be nice to find a good one here locally.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...c/085922752878
-
01-17-24 15:16 #30526Senior Member

Posts: 228There's a disconnect here. Bonita is at $160, with additional cost for duo. Waterford Sarah is at $295. I'm assuming that people aren't paying $455 for the duo. So is there some way to see Sarah for less than $295? I hate to be a cheapass, and she looks amazing, but $295 is a LOT for a HE. I would definitely be looking for FS at that level of cost, and there are places to find it.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 14:56 #30525Senior Member

Posts: 119This place, too. I guess it's a golden rule in this industry.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 14:44 #30524Senior Member

Posts: 104Downriver Lingam
I haven't had a lingam massage in a few months so I decided it was time. If you have never had one; you need to try it. All you do is just lay back and let her gently fondle your tool. It is not like a hand job. There is no steady rhythm or pace. It is just various manipulations while she also caresses your nuts. This can last over a half hour. It is very enjoyable and leads to a massive explosion. It has become something that I need every now and then.
https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
-
01-17-24 14:36 #30523Regular Member

Posts: 7Total for simple
How much damage for HJ, and touching her nude and FIV at any FS places?
-
01-17-24 14:34 #30522Regular Member

Posts: 7Total Damage
Curious to know how m total damage for only HJ, touching on Her Nude at FS places? No needed for.
CBJ, else.
-
01-17-24 14:14 #30521Regular Member

Posts: 24New Year. New You! Ypsilanti
Has anyone been fooled by this one she posts on craigslist she works out of her home ridge and Michigan ave the picture she posts isn't her or its her from just a guess 25 yrs ago she's way bigger and her face is all scared up definitely strung out on something be it meth, fent, or crack. I have no idea but I made a appointment to see her last summer upon arriving at her place found a place to park which was sketchy at best seeing her home is in front of a run down mobile home park which you have to drive through the park in order to park and try to make sure to not park in a tenants parking spot made way to the front door knocked several time then called by looking through the front door glass I was able to see someone or something passed out on a bed in a rear bedroom I guess I woke her up she came to the door I wasn't expecting what I saw she looked like she hasn't showered in weeks smelt terrible I called it off rite then couldn't get passed everything. So with that being said don't waste your time or money. Happy hunting and be safe out there.
-
01-17-24 13:27 #30520Regular Member

Posts: 24What is the AMP name?
Can we all get the name of this fine establishment?
Originally Posted by LimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 10:57 #30519Senior Member

Posts: 287Opp's my bad?
Yes, "WEST" of Greenfield!!
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 10:28 #30518Senior Member

Posts: 306Bizarre
Weird fears you have. Nobody at an oil change shop cares, if you're going to be concerned about a neighbor I'd say the elementary school 50 feet north of this place is a much bigger concern.
And RE your theory about re-using condoms, c'Mon. Have you seen a used condom? They're UNROLLED and you cannot re roll them.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 09:53 #30517Regular Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the information. There are a lot of massage places with Green in the name.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 09:41 #30516Senior Member

Posts: 174West of Greenfield, not Southfield.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 21:26 #30515Senior Member

Posts: 287All Green Massage
It's on the North side of 13 Mile Rd, just a bit West of Southfield Rd, in Beverly Hills Mi.
Originally Posted by Asharmbna
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






