Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28581
    Has anyone seen this 19 yo Kayla in blue ash?

    https://callescort.org/513-413-1087

    Looks TGTBT, but very tantalizing.

  2. #28580

    Leighbbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her last week, I think my paranoia got the best of me but I'll share all the same. First, she was at that blue motel on Hauck across from McDonalds which I really don't like. Maybe that spot is fine but it feels like an easy spot to get pinched. Then she asked me to pick her up a drink, a noted red flag. Told me to park in a specific spot then keept saying 2 more minutes, just wait, I'll be right there. There was not a car in the lot which made me feel really exposed.

    She has been reviewed many times, it was probably all good. But once the sketch factor sets in it's hard to walk it back so I bailed.

    Is that her normal location? Did I just mood myself out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163510107
    I have been trying to see her for a month. But, she seems to always fall asleep and can't seem to schedule. Awful skinny, drug user. I still want to see her. Thanks for the feedback. Sounds sketchy though.

  3. #28579

    Cha $e

    I think those are for the blonde Cha $e with the great ass. Not the new UTR Chase.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    There is a whole section dedicated to Chase if you scroll down further on the front page here.

  4. #28578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her last week, I think my paranoia got the best of me but I'll share all the same. First, she was at that blue motel on Hauck across from McDonalds which I really don't like. Maybe that spot is fine but it feels like an easy spot to get pinched. Then she asked me to pick her up a drink, a noted red flag. Told me to park in a specific spot then keept saying 2 more minutes, just wait, I'll be right there. There was not a car in the lot which made me feel really exposed.

    She has been reviewed many times, it was probably all good. But once the sketch factor sets in it's hard to walk it back so I bailed.

    Is that her normal location? Did I just mood myself out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163510107
    Another piece of wisdom from Buddah. "Never do what a provider asks that can identify you as the person they were making arrangements with. ". Having something on you that they asked, or you giving them a description of what you're wearing removes a layer of "plausible deniability."

    "Oh, sorry officer, I was looking for the lobby and I got turned around. ' is less likely if you're holding a bag with a Mt. Dew, a pack of Newports, and condoms, exactly as the provider requested.

    You are not Instacart.

    Never give a ride to a provider, even to the store after the deed. Anything in their pockets is yours now if stopped by cops.

    If things look sketchy, or the deal with the provider is going sideways, shut up and walk away. Anything you say can and will be used against you. If goaded by insults, just remember, you still have the cash and your freedom. That's worth shutting up and just walking away.

  5. #28577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Leighbaby

    I tried to see her last week, I think my paranoia got the best of me but I'll share all the same. First, she was at that blue motel on Hauck across from McDonalds which I really don't like. Maybe that spot is fine but it feels like an easy spot to get pinched. Then she asked me to pick her up a drink, a noted red flag. Told me to park in a specific spot then keept saying 2 more minutes, just wait, I'll be right there. There was not a car in the lot which made me feel really exposed.

    She has been reviewed many times, it was probably all good. But once the sketch factor sets in it's hard to walk it back so I bailed.

    Is that her normal location? Did I just mood myself out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163510107

  6. #28576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanJk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? I'm looking for a regular in her area. I searched the forum and searched her number etc. Couldn't find anything. She responded to my text but there are now reviews on her anywhere and I usually don't see anyone unless they have some sort of review.
    There is a whole section dedicated to Chase if you scroll down further on the front page here.

  7. #28575

    Chase

    Anyone have any info on her? I'm looking for a regular in her area. I searched the forum and searched her number etc. Couldn't find anything. She responded to my text but there are now reviews on her anywhere and I usually don't see anyone unless they have some sort of review.

  8. #28574

    Shine

    Goes by Shari on Listcrawler. I've considered giving her a try, but she's been around for a while and I haven't seen any reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for any info you might have about 'Shine'. She's been around for quite a while on STG and staying in the Sharonville area notels. I don't remember any of the other names she's used. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shybutfreaky80#photos.

  9. #28573
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    I have her seen

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    This reads like an LC / Babylon ad.

    She seems awfully familiar. But then again I think it's birthright every WTG has at least one of those Batman tattoos. In this case two.
    Plan on going back its Emma on her post.

  10. #28572

    Shine?

    I'm looking for any info you might have about 'Shine'. She's been around for quite a while on STG and staying in the Sharonville area notels. I don't remember any of the other names she's used. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shybutfreaky80#photos.

  11. #28571
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    This reads like an LC / Babylon ad.

    She seems awfully familiar. But then again I think it's birthright every WTG has at least one of those Batman tattoos. In this case two.
    I had just left so it does sound like a promo but I have given bad reviews over the years, I been on here since Indus was a thing. One of Budda: s girls is the one who told me about this sight.Those are her tattoos BTW

  12. #28570

    Saffy / Twig

    Saw Saffy today while I was in town for business. The second girl I've seen on my trip. She was easy to schedule with. Saw her within an hour of reaching out. She's over in Norwood right now. When I got there, she let me into her apartment, wearing nothing but panties. If you're into alt or goth girls, she's your girl. If not, then, don't go see her. She has an amazing body, petite, nice tits, no cellulose, no baby damage, I'm not sure how old she is, but A+ on the body. Her apartment is disgusting like other people have reported, but I'm not there to clean her house.

    We chatted for a little while, her donation is $. 40 for the HHR. She is very friendly, but kind of a space cadet, but it's fine. She got right down to a BBBJ, like others have said, it is a little toothy, but not horrible. We then switched to 69 and her great ass and pussy was in my face. We did that for a while, and her skills got better with the BBBJ the more she got excited. She put the cover on and went into cowgirl. It was OK, but I switched her over to K9 and stayed in that until I popped. We chatted a little more, she played with my guy still while we were laying there. Very good experience all around I will definitely as she feels some sort of kink I must have you can read other reports on her here, but if that's your thing, then go see her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6247973-346361

  13. #28569

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is listed under Harrisburg, PA and a 223 area code. Did you mistakenly post your comments in the wrong city, or is she here in Cincinnati?
    I texted her and the review was posted in the wrong city. She is located in Carlisle, Pa. Too bad!

  14. #28568

    I mostly agree on LEO reports

    Almost all the time, allegations of a provider working with LEO are wrong and motivated as Admin noted. I would say almost. There was a case in Clermont I'm familiar with where LEO at least got the phone of a provider and used it to set up "dates" with guys who were in the history, some of whom did get busted (I am told, I was not one of them). There was at least one other case I heard of where a provider got busted for participating in a drug deal and the cops were offering her a deal if she would set up shop at a hotel to run stings. . Since they wanted her in a hotel, they were looking for prostitution stings too, not just drugs. Otherwise, to your point, their testimony isn't worth much, though if backed by evidence in text messages might work. But basically almost all the stings are run by undercover cops I suspect.

  15. #28567

    Chase new number with low volume

    Chase has a new number, she still is very, very, slow to respond. She is looking to keep it very low volume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chs5.jpg‎   chs6.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape