Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11219
-
01-16-24 13:54 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 622SBs Contact Info
Please do not PM me to ask me for SB's contact info. Contact them directly on SA. If they're interested in you, they will give you their number.
-
01-16-24 13:38 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 622Dariaa. Review Part 2
Dariaa: Apparently, this is a different Dariaa than the one I stated in my last review. She's looking for 1 k ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-51539cf41225
-
01-16-24 11:22 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 1388Yeah noticed that too. Maybe she's still a virgin?
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
Just like Stormy Daniels LOL.
This SB is a ham sammich away from fat. But if she allows CIP then $300 ppm is not bad.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 01:26 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 211I would not give up. I am not sure why you are you getting such a high no repsonse rate. Maybe try new photos? On any given week I can pick up 3-5 new numbers to go out with a few hours work. Granted, as many have said, prices have gone up from pre Covid for sure and there are many flakes, GPS, scammers etc but it is still good. Do not give up, I think this is just a fluke thing you experienced.
Originally Posted by RRyder
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 01:23 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 211Agreed
I would agree with this. I find it was more difficult to do meetups during Covid. I had several girls tell me they would not meet up, it was harder for sure. When Covid died down, the ability to access more dates ballooned for me.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 22:54 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 622She created the account back then but never had an arrangement. She just started using the account a month ago according to her.
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 22:44 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 71First time sugar baby with a join date in 2021? LOL.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:26 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 6221st quarter of 2020 was kinda slow on SA. 2nd half picked right up. Overall there wasn't a significant decrease in 2020 from my end. For me, 2023 was by far the slowest year I had since I've been on SA. That's why many members are complaining they are not getting many replies recently because there are not that many new SBs in 2023.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:21 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 622Another member PM me a few days ago. He had a really good experience with her.
Originally Posted by SeanTime53
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:00 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 111How is her performance?
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 18:23 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 1023Respectfully disagree. Covid did reduce the pool. Very easy to check back in those years by doing a general overall search in the age ranges. From what I've seen of the girls you and others bring up. They're older in the mid 20's and up. I don't usually hunt in that age range. Younger girls were very reduced and still are.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:50 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 5603Hoeflation? lol. I believe the #1 killer of SA has been social media. There used to be a plethora of pussie on SA. Moving to vegas cuts the number in half to 2/3 right off the bat. But the number of new girls adding profiles over all is just way off. Way easier to just make a tiktok and get guys drooling over you. The word is def out in my demographic. SA is old news.
I see way less younger girls, way more older girls. Seeing a girl over 40 used to be rare. Not anymore. The game has changed.
-
01-15-24 17:31 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 43I guess that's our avenue for easy pussy. I just had a single mother demand that I pay for her babysitting before we go out to dinner. Damn bitches are out of control. I just signed up for Babbel to learn Spanish. HK here I come. Can anyone help with a decent intro message for SA That won't get me banned?
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:33 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 246Hoeflation destroyed every avenue to meet the opposite gender in the west. You can't even pay for pussy anymore. Let's go to Thailand before it gets ruined by simps bro. It's the only safehaven left.
Originally Posted by RRyder
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:04 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 622Look at my SB reviews to get an idea.
Originally Posted by RRyder
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





