High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22080

    Anything but new

    A girl gets a simp to take a few glamor pics, and she looks brand new. To bad it doesn't work on the actual body or box. That is just purtorican pecan. She has been arround for mNy many many years. Still as arrogant and overpriced as ever. Then again, aren't most of these old, fat, lazy providers now a days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be fairly new.

    Any info or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/628974452376

  2. #22079

    Gem / Jem / Jemnah

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    She's 30.

    L.
    If you look at her picture you can find her real name. If you look up her name of Facebook you can find an outstandingly beautiful girl. If you research her old facebook postings you can see the she was married, happy, and in love. Looking further you can see that her husband died, I think from a traffic accident. It's very sad. So I hope that if you see her you treat her gently.

  3. #22078
    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    It just happens as I was exiting Waukesha courthouse, I see Kendall snow being dropped off, I have never scheduled with her, but seen good reviews for the most part, not to bad for the age, body wise is still somewhat solid, I was there for a permit, but have a strong guess she wasn't there for a permit.
    Does anyone know why Kendall was in court? I was thinking of reaching out to her but I'm not sure she's still seeing people.

  4. #22077

    Don't they all have habits

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Looks just like another Slore looking for the next hit for her pipe. No thanks.
    No matter to me how she goes about her business what does matter is: she's DDF, clean hygiene, not ugly & marked up from habit, and willing to give her all to please me while enjoying herself for a reasonable donation.

  5. #22076

    Miss Feisty

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be fairly new.

    Any info or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/628974452376
    Looks just like another Slore looking for the next hit for her pipe. No thanks.

  6. #22075
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerBadger13  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to the Asian place at 4600, and it wasn't a complete disappointment. It's a decent location. They didn't ask for my photo prior to telling me the floor / room.

    What was different / uncommon in my experience, there were two ladies in the room: a decent short young 30's and an older 40 yo. I was offered a duo experience but declined.

    This place feels a little cleaner and safer and if you care about looks / age, this was slightly better than previous other locations.

    BB13.
    Whats the number for this location?

  7. #22074

    Miss Fiesty

    Appears to be fairly new.

    Any info or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/628974452376
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1705468151-picsay.jpg‎  

  8. #22073

    UTR Rose

    After living briefly near Sheboygan UTR Rose is back in Milwaukee and looking to connect with previous clients or meet a few new ones. Tosa area. Incall possibility during the day on weekdays, outcall to you if you provide the transportation. Contributing members can PM for contact info.

    HS.

  9. #22072

    Delihla or kayBaby

    Used the be on the south side of state fair. She just move across from State fair near the freeway. Lots of baby extra skin. Sometimes either she is drunk or in something. There is people in the house. Dream depends on mood. Will not repeat.

  10. #22071

    And so is everybody around town

    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, kinda new here and don't really know any good providers. I'd appreciate if anyone could hit me up with some recommendations for someone decent? Seems like there's a lot of garbage to sift through.
    Who have you seen? How was the experience?

  11. #22070

    Used to go by Naughty Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Pictures are very dated. Her body has seen better days. Smoker.

  12. #22069
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwildor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Normally the out of state numbers are a red flag but she also has an ad on Seeking so I am thinking she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/614009170252
    I tried, she was so scatter brained in the texting.

    Asked where she lived area wise, she said north side. I asked to give me a general road location, she's says "ya".

    Then says are you coming? I said I need address, she says "ok".

    After that I gave up LOL.

  13. #22068

    Other Asian Place

    Recently went to the Asian place at 4600, and it wasn't a complete disappointment. It's a decent location. They didn't ask for my photo prior to telling me the floor / room.

    What was different / uncommon in my experience, there were two ladies in the room: a decent short young 30's and an older 40 yo. I was offered a duo experience but declined.

    This place feels a little cleaner and safer and if you care about looks / age, this was slightly better than previous other locations.

    BB13.

  14. #22067

  15. #22066

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice so far, no problems what so ever.
    If you feel comfortable, go for it. But for many on the board when shit like this goes down, there's no need to tempt fate.

    There's no problem until there's a problem. And she's proven there's a problem.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape