Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 26651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20696
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyOceanMi  [View Original Post]
    She might have done you a favor unless you like hogging. She lists herself as 170 lbs for a height of 5'2" which would make her look more rotund than her photos otherwise suggest.
    I don't know how height and weight works but I can assure you she is that sexy thick girl on the cheerleading squad. Never dated her just happened to run into her in public. That ass is incredible and hard to look away.

  2. #20695
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I know she's real, but never again for me.

    Tried texting (then with calling) since late summer.
    Had days and appointments set a few times, later followed by silence. Seemed cool each contact, thought we clicked.
    At least she flaked before I hit the road to see her. Only stuck with blue balls; not an actual wasted drive.

    If you've seen her, congrats. But GPS and a case of 'fuck you' to me was what I got. Pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/432744880316
    She might have done you a favor unless you like hogging. She lists herself as 170 lbs for a height of 5'2" which would make her look more rotund than her photos otherwise suggest.

  3. #20694
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/743303848403

    Haven't decide of I'll let the little head win and pull the trigger yet. She qoutes 180 for massage and 480 for hour FS no limits. Just can't see myself justifying that kind of spending for a hour.
    Wow $480 that much I better be her first client her p-why has to be made of gold and I can do whatever I want. LOL.

  4. #20693

    Flint forum

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience this one? I'm intrigued.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/299023843079

    TIA.

    SS.
    Pretty sure she's been reviewed in the Flint forum recently within the last 2 weeks I don't think it was but I don't think it was horrible either.

  5. #20692
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience this one? I'm intrigued.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/299023843079

    TIA.

    SS.
    Just seen her ad this morning. Let me know if you see her, I was intrigued myself.

  6. #20691

    Sasha--time waster

    I know she's real, but never again for me.

    Tried texting (then with calling) since late summer.
    Had days and appointments set a few times, later followed by silence. Seemed cool each contact, thought we clicked.
    At least she flaked before I hit the road to see her. Only stuck with blue balls; not an actual wasted drive.

    If you've seen her, congrats. But GPS and a case of 'fuck you' to me was what I got. Pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/432744880316
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzz.jpg‎  

  7. #20690

    In Your Dreams?

    Anyone experience this one? I'm intrigued.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/299023843079

    TIA.

    SS.

  8. #20689

    Legal defense fund for Tiny

    Who wants to buy two short videos of her in action- the still pictures were taken from the video- and I'll send her the proceeds to her prisoner account, or hold them until she gets out. 2 short videos about a minute and a half each for 10 bucks. Judging by the amount of private messages I got about her there is a lot of interest. Send the donation for her to $bkm67 and then msg me your cash app and your phone number you want the videos texted to. To prove that this is legit I'm going to ask the first 3 members to post that they got the videos and that I'm not pulling anything funny.

  9. #20688
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to her ad?
    She doesn't have an add til she gets out. But as soon as she does I'll update.

  10. #20687

    Tiny

    Her name is 'Tiny'. As Tazz said, she's out of commission right now with the state of Michigan (so no current ad).

    I saw / reviewed her once. Nice girl, shy but open to most menu items.

    Hopefully, she gets help, and is back soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyD  [View Original Post]
    Who is this?

  11. #20686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeser  [View Original Post]
    Those tiny little tits are awesome.
    Her oral skills best around.

  12. #20685

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Until she gets to check out of the Graybar Hotel, here's a couple of reminders of what this little spinner is all about.
    Who is this?

  13. #20684
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Until she gets to check out of the Graybar Hotel, here's a couple of reminders of what this little spinner is all about.
    That is exactly what I'm looking for!! And the way I like to do it! Never visited. . Watching!! Nice.

  14. #20683
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Until she gets to check out of the Graybar Hotel, here's a couple of reminders of what this little spinner is all about.
    Those tiny little tits are awesome.

  15. #20682

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Until she gets to check out of the Graybar Hotel, here's a couple of reminders of what this little spinner is all about.
    You have a link to her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape