Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 907 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9559
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    Pm me as well. Your inbox is full at the moment. Stay safe out there!

    Tru.

  2. #9558
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    Can you pm me the details. Your inbox is full.

  3. #9557
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome1234  [View Original Post]
    You're inbox is full.
    I 2nd that.

  4. #9556
    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    LOL That was a great one.
    PM me details tried to inbox but full.

  5. #9555
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    You're inbox is full.

  6. #9554
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    PM me with details please.

  7. #9553

    Mail box

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.
    Hey, your box is full. Send me a pm or lmk you box I'd cleaned out.

  8. #9552

    Need Some info on a few new girls that are looking pretty good

    Hey monger there are some new girls in town and I want to know if anyone has any info on them.

    I know she's Latin but man I love that pic but not sure what she is about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163505149

    I don't do incall very much and I don't go to that part of town but I might see if she might do an incall if the review is good.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163502795

    Another area I don't go into but I would still like to know if anyone has seen her.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163488976

    Looks fun but at what cost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163484566

    I think I remember her a while back posting in Larue County or something like that. Well now she is in Louisville I like to try it but love to hear anyone experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163480471

    If anyone have any good info please let me know either on the forum or inbox. Thanks.

  9. #9551

    Ebony Star

    She comes to Louisville from time to time but never met her bc the one time I reached out she was pretty c*y on the phone. Anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163489810

  10. #9550

    Chey

    Hey seniors, Chey wanted me to let you guys know she is available this weekend. If you have her digits hit her up. If not PM me and I'll give them to you.

    LION.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231219_171709.jpg‎  

  11. #9549

    Candy

    Does anyone know what has happened to this girl. Anyone seen her recently? I've seen her before, last time few months ago (Sept. Or Oct.). Now her both numbers doesn't work or she doesn't reply.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8127100208

  12. #9548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1657

    Tabetha

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/179330317/5028122221This is just another example of girls turning to the escort sites for help. Where not out there finding them on the streets. This is the girl that I told you about and very few of you all contacted her. Those pictures that she posted doesn't do her justice she better looking than that. I will say treat her right and you will have a great time with her. These are a few pictures of her that I believe are better. I Think she posted on escorts because of the extreme cold weather we're having. I do believe she negotiate with you I have never found her to be difficult to work with. Treat her right she'll treat you right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230312_010440 (1).jpg‎   20230312_010438.jpg‎   20230312_010450 (1).jpg‎   20230312_001917.jpg‎  

  13. #9547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1657

    Pussy Pops!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    You'll chip a tooth on those frozen pussy pops!
    LOL That was a great one.

  14. #9546

    Utr in need

    I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.

    She could really use some help. Thanks.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #9545
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Frozen pussy pops

    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    This girl sounds nothing but like a rip off. But if got guys shelling out money like that, she is going keep on doing it. She sounds like a good candidate for a streetwalker but nowhere at that kind of price. Being she 21 fix herself up and look real nice she may fetch. 60 for a car date. She do more business than waiting to rip off guys in a rat hole of a house. She asks for half before you get there hoping you just turn around and leave. My bet she done been doing car dates. BTW it's too dam cold to be out looking for pussy right now as this is escort weather for sure.
    You'll chip a tooth on those frozen pussy pops!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape