Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 13594
-
01-15-24 20:30 #9559Regular Member

Posts: 6Pm me as well. Your inbox is full at the moment. Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by Spurts
[View Original Post]
Tru.
-
01-15-24 17:54 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 134Can you pm me the details. Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Spurts
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:06 #9557Regular Member

Posts: 5I 2nd that.
Originally Posted by Handsome1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:02 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 255PM me details tried to inbox but full.
Originally Posted by Seger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:01 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 105You're inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Spurts
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:58 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 105PM me with details please.
Originally Posted by Spurts
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:37 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 195Mail box
Hey, your box is full. Send me a pm or lmk you box I'd cleaned out.
Originally Posted by Spurts
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:22 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 255Need Some info on a few new girls that are looking pretty good
Hey monger there are some new girls in town and I want to know if anyone has any info on them.
I know she's Latin but man I love that pic but not sure what she is about.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163505149
I don't do incall very much and I don't go to that part of town but I might see if she might do an incall if the review is good.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163502795
Another area I don't go into but I would still like to know if anyone has seen her.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/163488976
Looks fun but at what cost.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163484566
I think I remember her a while back posting in Larue County or something like that. Well now she is in Louisville I like to try it but love to hear anyone experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163480471
If anyone have any good info please let me know either on the forum or inbox. Thanks.
-
01-15-24 11:41 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 33Ebony Star
She comes to Louisville from time to time but never met her bc the one time I reached out she was pretty c*y on the phone. Anybody seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163489810
-
01-15-24 09:44 #9550Banned Member

Posts: 350Chey
Hey seniors, Chey wanted me to let you guys know she is available this weekend. If you have her digits hit her up. If not PM me and I'll give them to you.
LION.
-
01-15-24 09:03 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 189Candy
Does anyone know what has happened to this girl. Anyone seen her recently? I've seen her before, last time few months ago (Sept. Or Oct.). Now her both numbers doesn't work or she doesn't reply.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8127100208
-
01-15-24 00:47 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 1657Tabetha
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/179330317/5028122221This is just another example of girls turning to the escort sites for help. Where not out there finding them on the streets. This is the girl that I told you about and very few of you all contacted her. Those pictures that she posted doesn't do her justice she better looking than that. I will say treat her right and you will have a great time with her. These are a few pictures of her that I believe are better. I Think she posted on escorts because of the extreme cold weather we're having. I do believe she negotiate with you I have never found her to be difficult to work with. Treat her right she'll treat you right.
-
01-14-24 16:33 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 1657Pussy Pops!
LOL That was a great one.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 14:44 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 57Utr in need
I've got a sweet UTR that is in need. If anyone is interested in a little fun with a sweety. PM me.
She could really use some help. Thanks.
Happy hunting.
-
01-14-24 12:25 #9545Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Frozen pussy pops
You'll chip a tooth on those frozen pussy pops!
Originally Posted by Seger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





