Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 10278
-
01-16-24 04:38 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 79Is it true?
I've seen her in the past and never saw any clue towards any hard drugs from her beside pot but who cares really. She did mention ketamine to me before but I don't think that really counts either. Just to be clear I'm not accusing anyone one of lying but I searched the forum and besides her falling asleep while giving head (happened to me too) I didn't see any other definitive proof like needles or trackmarks etc alledged, just people saying she is a user.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 20:52 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 846Got responses
She messaged me back after a day.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 18:31 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 1015Cracker Barrel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/850282173821
Anyone seen this one? I didn't get a response to my text. Probably collecting numbers?
-
01-15-24 13:08 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 313I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Still a damn good one.
Originally Posted by mikvillage
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 08:40 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 332Agreed! She does have some oral skills, but everything is ala cart, I'm surprised she doesn't pass out a price list before your appointment!
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 08:38 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 332All of the Hotels on Miller road have multiple Cameras that are monitored by the Township Police. I would never go to any of them! And that's not a guess, I helped set up the Servers that house the Software for them.
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 00:56 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 351I haven't donated more than 40-80 per encounter for this hobby more than ten times in the last 15 years. That chick is delusional and when they think that they are worth that much we all need to pass and move onto the next provider to give them a dose of reality.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 21:37 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 475Miracle
I don't have her digits, just watch for her ad.
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 18:13 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 337No Way
Over the top combination of GPS Candy and being Bat Shit Nuts.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 16:59 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 846Wow
She was half that a few months ago.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 16:49 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 116Let me know how it goes it you see her.
Originally Posted by OriginalMan78
[View Original Post]
-=CT.
-
01-14-24 16:45 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 116Question
Hey everyone,
I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!
Example:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141
Thanks!
-=CT.
-
01-14-24 12:05 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 70P.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
Link doesn't work do you have digits? You can PM me.
Thanks.
-
01-14-24 11:40 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 457Has anyone seen her?
-
01-11-24 20:39 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 548Trust your gut instinct
I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.
Originally Posted by NowhereGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




