Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 59482
-
01-16-24 00:31 #54472Troll

Posts: 15Reviews from the most recent date go back almost 2 years and indicate legit. Is this place owned by Samantha now?
Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 00:25 #54471Troll

Posts: 15Must be taking notes from Doc's posts.
Originally Posted by BigMimber
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 00:23 #54470Troll

Posts: 15Don't go to Roswell or Kennesaw, if you need quality deep tissue trigger point PM me.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 00:16 #54469Troll

Posts: 15I have an update for you.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 23:03 #54468Regular Member

Posts: 5Totally could be. I heard it as Amy, but it could have been Emi. Yes, she was a little bit older. 40's probably.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 22:10 #54467Senior Member

Posts: 81Could her name be emi? Older Chinese lady with shoulder length hair? She's hot / cold won't see me one time and wants to have fun the next visit.
Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 19:31 #54466Regular Member

Posts: 5Just my luck I guess. Had the day off today, so looking for some fun and drew Amy. Well, after the massage was over, she was like, "I'm done" and I kinda motioned and asked "More?" And she said she doesn't do that but she'd find one of the other girls who could give me another massage for $50 for the half hour. Uh, no. I left. Bummer.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:02 #54465Senior Member

Posts: 113Legit? You must look like a cop.
Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:36 #54464Banned Member

Posts: 74Curious as to how you didn't know you weren't visiting Lulu from Kaina as you initially proclaimed it was the same girl.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:31 #54463Banned Member

Posts: 74Won't do you any good. She's not at Golden for over a month. Get her WeChat and you'll know.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:24 #54462Banned Member

Posts: 74Really? And this from the guy who wrote.
Originally Posted by BigOlDick
[View Original Post]
"I don't DATY"? Curious.
-
01-15-24 11:45 #54461Regular Member

Posts: 5Sunshine off Pleasant Hill
Went to this place recently. No joy to be had. Is this legit only now? Or did I just give off the wrong vibes?
-
01-15-24 08:08 #54460Senior Member

Posts: 113$120 minimum there. It's an wealthy side of town so the girls are used to getting more.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 07:36 #54459Senior Member

Posts: 60Massage Legend
So finally had time to hit ML and luck of the draw I got Mia. Holy Moly. Her massage is not bad but her teasing is on point. I know I'm late to the party but dang she is really good. Top ten for me.
-
01-15-24 07:33 #54458Senior Member

Posts: 60What's the damage? $$ for nude for HJ.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





