Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 1287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20725

    Stay away

    Stay away from this ho. Her service was shit and she stole off of me. She used a half hour of our time with a bullshit story and tried to rush after that. She said she was on her period so she couldn't have sex which is what I'm paying her for smh. This happened a few months ago and I see she's posting again. So probably she needs a quick buck for drugs. Not worth it.

  2. #20724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one recently? Goes by Aliyah. Multiple posts, has blonde hair on one ad but red hair in this one. Only reviews for anyone by this name is over 2 years ago and probably a different provider. Any info is appreciated.
    I thought she goes by Mandy 5 months ago.

  3. #20723

    Aliyah

    Anyone see this one recently? Goes by Aliyah. Multiple posts, has blonde hair on one ad but red hair in this one. Only reviews for anyone by this name is over 2 years ago and probably a different provider. Any info is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 12.45.07 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #20722
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Go to the Electricity Social Club on Manton in Providence. Make sure to avoid the homosexual or transgender days, Downside is that you may have to show I'd to get a membership. I haven't been there but heard good things from trusted sources.
    What's the atmosphere? What kind of girls are usually there? I don't see many reviews on the place.

  5. #20721

    Taylor

    Hey gents,

    Been a while since I've been on, don't get to partake a whole heck of a lot.

    In this hobby but try to contribute when I can. I haven't been able to see a provider in quite a while but I've been looking recently. I've come across Taylor from listcrawler. Seems nice in text, quoted $200 for fh mutual touch, hopefully more included. Can't remember the hr rate. I've tried searching but can't seem to find anything on her. Wondering if anyone knows anything about her before I pull the trigger. I'm planning a visit sometime this week and will report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/163366366

  6. #20720

    Electricity

    Go to the Electricity Social Club on Manton in Providence. Make sure to avoid the homosexual or transgender days, Downside is that you may have to show I'd to get a membership. I haven't been there but heard good things from trusted sources.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMoose91  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting a 3 some for a while but I want to see girls that are worth it at least BBBJ & multiple pops anybody have any suggestions for me I'm tryna have a good time.

  7. #20719

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So even though she saw you many times. She still got mad at you because you park somewhere and she didn't see your car. So she is someone that I would never seeing. Seem to me, she might be working with the cops and she need to report anyone she seeing, what car they driving, the time she seeing you, how long the visit was and if there was any trade involved. By any chance, did she happen to have a notebook in plain sight?
    Same thing with me, but now I stand near another car and say the make and model. Although I hate standing in the parking lot, I do it so that she thinks it's my car. She is a psychopath, but she can suck a dick.

  8. #20718

    Point me in the right direction

    Been wanting a 3 some for a while but I want to see girls that are worth it at least BBBJ & multiple pops anybody have any suggestions for me I'm tryna have a good time.

  9. #20717
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    Hello, gents I did a lot of research and I narrowed it done based on reviews, performance, attitude, and BBFS how would rank these ladies in what order to visit?

    Bathroomless Ashley.

    Aubrey Belle Sinclair.

    Joelle.

    Monica in Middleboro MA.

    Kris.

    Lizzie in fallriver MA.
    It's a crap shoot Ashley is good and open to all with BB but not reliable. Last two times I made plans with her she ghosted me when I arrived at designated time only to.

    Message me later on explaining, apologizing, etc.

    Never seen Joelle but seems like she is open to BB and anal.

    Lizzie was nice and open to BB no issue her limited availability is a problem.

    Saw Aubrey once thinking it was BB and nope, she was not open to it.

    No idea on Monica, never seen her.

  10. #20716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    Hello, gents I did a lot of research and I narrowed it done based on reviews, performance, attitude, and BBFS how would rank these ladies in what order to visit?

    Bathroomless Ashley.

    Aubrey Belle Sinclair.

    Joelle.

    Monica in Middleboro MA.

    Kris.

    Lizzie in fallriver MA.
    Ashley and Joelle. I haven't seen Aubrey advertise in awhile and she's not slam dunk BBFS. The other 2 are unless your dick looks like a cheese grater was run over it.

  11. #20715

    So who should I visit?

    Hello, gents I did a lot of research and I narrowed it done based on reviews, performance, attitude, and BBFS how would rank these ladies in what order to visit?

    Bathroomless Ashley.

    Aubrey Belle Sinclair.

    Joelle.

    Monica in Middleboro MA.

    Kris.

    Lizzie in fallriver MA.

  12. #20714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen her a handful of times & although she is a good time that sucks out every single last drop, she is crazy & sneaky. The last time I scheduled a time to see her I texted her I was there. She asked what car & where I parked and I said I parked next door where there was more cars so I wouldn't stick out. She flipped out on me and said to don't bother coming up. I was like why I was just want to park my car where it's not obvious, definitely gave me the feeling she wanted to take pic of my car or something. Needless to say she's off my list but she does suck a mean dick.
    So even though she saw you many times. She still got mad at you because you park somewhere and she didn't see your car. So she is someone that I would never seeing. Seem to me, she might be working with the cops and she need to report anyone she seeing, what car they driving, the time she seeing you, how long the visit was and if there was any trade involved. By any chance, did she happen to have a notebook in plain sight?

  13. #20713

    Aaliyah

    Has anyone spent any time with this one I feel like its too good to be true but you never know, any intel would be gratefully appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...k-now/62036874

  14. #20712
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but can be a psycho according to reviews. Don't park your car where she want you to because she will take pictures of your license plate and make false claims. I never see her but that's what people in here that saw her said.
    Yeah I've seen her a handful of times & although she is a good time that sucks out every single last drop, she is crazy & sneaky. The last time I scheduled a time to see her I texted her I was there. She asked what car & where I parked and I said I parked next door where there was more cars so I wouldn't stick out. She flipped out on me and said to don't bother coming up. I was like why I was just want to park my car where it's not obvious, definitely gave me the feeling she wanted to take pic of my car or something. Needless to say she's off my list but she does suck a mean dick.

  15. #20711

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/613390060115

    No name, hard to search for review. Texted and got quick response. Seemed nice, it was 8:30, and negotiated a 9 am Tee time on the French course, au naturel. She then texted she needs a 20 min "heads up" text. Didn't think too much of it, and texted her 10 minutes later "20 away". 15 go by and she texts back she had to run out and needs another 15. I then ask to meet in the lot and walk in together. She declines. At 9:15 I text and ask if she is back yet. 9:20 and she replies that she is back in the room and needs a few to "get ready". I have read enough of these short stories to know how it ends and just texted her "maybe some other time" She responded "sorry". Anyone with intel on her?
    Search Tammy you'll find plenty of reviews on her. She loves to chat. I have seen her twice and she seems friendly in person and haven't had any issues. Great BBBJ. she is at the 6 in Seekonk I have been avoiding that area since the bridge closure. Im sure i will be seeing her again at sometime

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape