Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24722

    SW in Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    There's no supply shortage. And you guys continually talk as if your values and standards are universal; like every has to agree with them. They don't. Your mediocre is someone else's diamond. That doesn't make you a better person. It makes everyone different. If the women are here are mediocre to you, well, I'm sorry for you then. That's your problem and not everyone else's problem. If you don't like the prices, again, your problem and not everyone else's.
    What are the areas? So far the online search has been poor. I've txt around 12. Between no response, deposit scam. Two answered after all day, and they answered at the same time at that point it was whoever showed up first one did and I will post my review of her soon. But more importantly what are the SW areas I am here a few more days, I'm welcome to suggestions but Cardate isn't an option. My plan was to get their number (if they have a phone) and have them meet me at where I staying.

    So I'm short I'm just looking for the area the SW are at. I went to Jerry's on new bern for food. A local in the grocery store said she woudnt go there at night.

  2. #24721

    Cristal

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfVenus  [View Original Post]
    Got any contact / adds to share? I'm here in Raleigh right now and been talking with 4 of them some no answers, others are "I need a deposit".
    https://secrethostess.com/1875366/

    The pics are her. You might need a bks acct. The number on this ad didn't work yesterday. Plus keep in mind as I said she travels around a lot probably turns her phone off when not "Open" for business. I also know she told me doesn't see anyone at all when she goes to her home so she might turn phone off then too. Home for her is in the states but she's a "tourer" that comes to RDU once a month. Hopefully that makes sense and you can connect.

  3. #24720

    There's no shortage of SWs in this area

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  4. #24719

    Free Market Economy, my friend, please study it

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  5. #24718

    Harmony?

    Anyone have any info or recommendations on Harmony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/575965476975

    Thanks.

  6. #24717

    Please clear your messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers I have another new Latina Spinner UTR to go along with the first one I posted about! So PM for details again Senior members only! Now I am also setting up a Gang Bang it will be 10 monger max 2-3 hrs of unlimited fun. It will be at a hotel and cost will be $150 per person! PM for details and put GB in title so I know that's what you're interested in! No flakes please I.
    Thanks appreciate it.

  7. #24716

    2nd UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers I have another new Latina Spinner UTR to go along with the first one I posted about! So PM for details again Senior members only! Now I am also setting up a Gang Bang it will be 10 monger max 2-3 hrs of unlimited fun. It will be at a hotel and cost will be $150 per person! PM for details and put GB in title so I know that's what you're interested in! No flakes please I.
    Hello! Does this one have an incall? My number is still 919xxxx250.

  8. #24715

    Another Latina Spinner UTR and Gang Bang

    Ok mongers I have another new Latina Spinner UTR to go along with the first one I posted about! So PM for details again Senior members only! Now I am also setting up a Gang Bang it will be 10 monger max 2-3 hrs of unlimited fun. It will be at a hotel and cost will be $150 per person! PM for details and put GB in title so I know that's what you're interested in! No flakes please I.

  9. #24714

    State of the market

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Drove a Ferrari a few nights ago (actually she drove my stick). It was everything I expected and more.

    Like some in the price inflation conversation suggested I took a few months off so it's my first review in a while.

    Cristal is same as Anastasia or whatever from BKS. 400 damage.

    She was young, tight body, perky tits, looks like pictures. You can't see her face in pictures but it's a pretty face and she has beautiful eyes. She was very attentive and spoke great english.

    No demons no bs safe location near North Hills (far for me, but worth it). Comms were good. No waiting except that I arrived 5 min early nd she gave me room number right at the time we had agreed upon the day prior. Booking in advance was easy enough.

    Saw her for 1 hr. She was unrushed but the appontment was exactly 1 hr. She offered a shower first which I took her up on but was quick about it since I showered before going (always do this).

    She did a BBBJ but if there is one negative this is where I'd point it out. Her skills are good, not great. Weak points are that she Lacks "suction" and isn't into true DT at least not with me. No DATY if you're into that.

    Her hair is red and she keeps it down. It's nice hair. She likes foreplay so she gave head for a while.

    She put the bag on gracefully. When she climbed on top she came within I'd say 10 mins. We ran through a couple other positions. Her skills are good. She gets into it. Pretty sure I made her cum 2-3 more times. She has a nice ass that's fun to grab while she's on top or in doggy.

    I ended up opting to finish on her chest.

    Unlike Kora she opted NOT to rub it in and use as moisturizer.
    Got any contact / adds to share? I'm here in Raleigh right now and been talking with 4 of them some no answers, others are "I need a deposit".

  10. #24713

    Naomi

    Here's a post of a Naomi Rain currently in Fayetteville. Check out the number from the ad and if its the same then maybe you called at the wrong time. Never met her so can't tell you more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...i/553668380161

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneSeeking  [View Original Post]
    Hello iam from winston salem. I need help in finding a specific provider I believe her name is Naomi Rain. I called the number and a dude answered I accidentally said SUMMER RAIN LOL he said sorry dude wrong number. In the reviews Naomi Rain was known to get extra carried away with her oral (RIMJOB specialist) can anyone vouche for this and if so PM her correct number (perhaps I called at the wrong timE) if anyone can provide me with good alternatives please do so as well. I can in turn give you good advice if in the winston salem or BURLINGTON area.

  11. #24712

    Hello I need help about Raleigh providers

    Hello iam from winston salem. I need help in finding a specific provider I believe her name is Naomi Rain. I called the number and a dude answered I accidentally said SUMMER RAIN LOL he said sorry dude wrong number. In the reviews Naomi Rain was known to get extra carried away with her oral (RIMJOB specialist) can anyone vouche for this and if so PM her correct number (perhaps I called at the wrong timE) if anyone can provide me with good alternatives please do so as well. I can in turn give you good advice if in the winston salem or BURLINGTON area.

  12. #24711
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I have cleared space in my inbox. Please understand I am receiving a lot of messages and am trying to reply in a timely manner. If you message me and are serious please include a number so I can txt pics and info for her. She only see's 1 client a day. You can see there is already a review and trust me she is worth it especially with the bullshit providers out here right now!
    Hey man, hit you up a couple times on DM, let me know if you're not getting them.

  13. #24710

    BKS Cristal Anastasia etc.

    Drove a Ferrari a few nights ago (actually she drove my stick). It was everything I expected and more.

    Like some in the price inflation conversation suggested I took a few months off so it's my first review in a while.

    Cristal is same as Anastasia or whatever from BKS. 400 damage.

    She was young, tight body, perky tits, looks like pictures. You can't see her face in pictures but it's a pretty face and she has beautiful eyes. She was very attentive and spoke great english.

    No demons no bs safe location near North Hills (far for me, but worth it). Comms were good. No waiting except that I arrived 5 min early nd she gave me room number right at the time we had agreed upon the day prior. Booking in advance was easy enough.

    Saw her for 1 hr. She was unrushed but the appontment was exactly 1 hr. She offered a shower first which I took her up on but was quick about it since I showered before going (always do this).

    She did a BBBJ but if there is one negative this is where I'd point it out. Her skills are good, not great. Weak points are that she Lacks "suction" and isn't into true DT at least not with me. No DATY if you're into that.

    Her hair is red and she keeps it down. It's nice hair. She likes foreplay so she gave head for a while.

    She put the bag on gracefully. When she climbed on top she came within I'd say 10 mins. We ran through a couple other positions. Her skills are good. She gets into it. Pretty sure I made her cum 2-3 more times. She has a nice ass that's fun to grab while she's on top or in doggy.

    I ended up opting to finish on her chest.

    Unlike Kora she opted NOT to rub it in and use as moisturizer.

    Her english is good but like any 2nd language she has to think about her sentences and talks rather slow. This is fine if you're patient. Her english is actually pretty good.

    I will repeat. Given the state of the market, she's my new #1 FWIW.

    She seems to travel around alot so hopefully some others that are interested can get the schedules aligned.

  14. #24709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Damn. I guess I will save my time than

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    One man's opinion (which we all know are like assholes).

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...472&viewfull=1#post6743472.

    Post 24638. For some reason link doesn't work correctly, sorry.

    She would have to pay me to blow me (her skills are terrible), let alone have me fuck her (also terrible). She was less than worthless years ago and has not gotten any better with age or baby.
    I try to make an appointment with her but she just wasted my time anyway so I won't be trying to see her. If anyone know good providers here just let me know.

  15. #24708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    There's no way these girls should be charging the amount of money they're charging but I agree it some is willing to pay then go for it but I will never do it. And all vagina does feel the same whether it is from a crack addict who used to charge $20 in the street but now put makeup, lipstick and wig on to look more presentable and up her price to $600. It's still the same vagina and mouth. But now it's an illusion to you to fulfill your fantasy with an attractive woman to make you feel as though you're getting a hotty and that's what you're willing to pay for, to be with a hotty, not the vagina. But again, it's your fake fantasy being fulfilled so go for it. I've seen other women in other cities who make these girls look like roadkill, and they don't charge this kind of money but if these girls see the one or two men are willing to pay then those women think they can trick other men to pay they price and that's why women who do this are can called, "tricks. ".
    It's like the old saying, we both know what you are now let's negotiate. The most humorous part is the ones on Seeking Arrangements saying they aren't prostitutes or the others who use Tantra as a front but convince themselves they aren't hookers.

    In the end it's all about what you are willing to pay for the illusion if you take the mindset that it's something else other than a quick nut with someone that only wants your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape