Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 13815
-
01-15-24 13:05 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 234Agree
Was disappointed with one pop but my experience was more sensual as she kept giving me the fuck me eyes and wasn't really looking for 2 pops but would have liked to. Gave me a massage and put the door. Her ass and body type is on par with what I like, wanted to see her again but no 2 pops is a killer.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 11:51 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 290Most of the time not accurate. You can ask for other mongers for their experiences. I can tell you Rika at PD looks like her but her pics are filtered quite a bit.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
Your best choice is to just go there, check out the girls and pick the one you like. If you don't have any you like, say sorry and go to a different place.
Reviews are your best friend. Hit me up if you want some real pics of girls, but usually we only get them after we add their wechat. So it's not that easy.
-
01-14-24 21:26 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 1714Possible booking agent
The 3 girls listed for Chicago are the same 3 girls currently at PD. So, it's either a fake website or a booking agent. Looking at how many cities it has, my guess it's a booking agent.
Originally Posted by Press
[View Original Post]
www.pinkdiamondchi.com
-
01-14-24 17:46 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 112Probably a noob question but how accurate are these pics online for apartment girls. For ex, on RL they have a mix of ethnicities and to me it seems TGTBT. Is my hunch right? Also how do the apartments compare to spa in terms of appt setups, services, etc? Thanks in advance.
-
01-14-24 11:13 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 265I was planning to visit her this week, but I gues I will wait wait for next rotation. She looks nice and in the pictures.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 10:04 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 364What was her age
Can you take a guess at age?
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
I usually try to avoid Milfs.
Thanks Darth.
-
01-13-24 17:06 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 601Taeri KP
Saw Taeri earlier in the week and had a decent time. Not the girl in the pictures sadly. She's still attractive but the face is just ok, seriously amazing tight firm little ass to die for. Typical session, DFK was ok, but seemed a little reserved, BBJ was pretty good and sex was hot especially RCG grabbing her tight little ass. I popped and thought we had time for round two, but she jumped up ran into bathroom and started running the shower. We were at 45 minutes into an hour so I was disappointed no 2nd round was offered and will likely not repeat until new talent arrives. I believe she's here for another week.
-
01-13-24 15:39 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 1714PD Jessica
The poster that I quoted said she is 5 foot. Jessica told me she is 160 cm tall which converts to 5'3". A bit taller than the true definition of a spinner.
Originally Posted by Proton456
[View Original Post]
Yes, she is great at DFK which I specifically called out in my review.
-
01-13-24 15:21 #10342Regular Member

Posts: 8Skokie and Chinatown
Has anyone ever tried these two in Skokie they also have a place near chinatown.
https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/
-
01-13-24 10:00 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 265Jane at KP
Today I saw Jane at Lakeview. I would say it was an outrageous session, fia, fiv, BBBJ, DFK with tongue, if that is your thing, go see her. Boobs are mm, maybe C I'm not so good for sizes. I can say she is a nympho. In my eyes she is service 10, face 8 and body 8. Pictures are photoshopped, but is a good representation. I will not return, because I would like to have a session with Taeri.
Jane looks fantastic, will try to set sth up with her.
You saw her at an incall in Lakeview? Seems easier to get to from downtown than OHarre where a lot of the other action is.
Question 2: I don't see a price on the websitewhat was the damage for an hour? Yes, that's an incall at Lakeview. Tha damage was $3. 6 if you are already approved by KP don't hesitate and go see her, you won't regret it.
-
01-13-24 08:46 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 103Jessica PD
Got my petite craving. I wouldn't say spinner, though close. Friendly. Great DFK.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 00:17 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 60Me Tarzan
[QUOTE=Ronacin;6748850]Today I saw Jane at Lakeview. I would say it was an outrageous session, fia, fiv, BBBJ, DFK with tongue, if that is your thing, go see her. Boobs are mm, maybe C I'm not so good for sizes. I can say she is a nympho. In my eyes she is service 10, face 8 and body 8. Pictures are photoshopped, but is a good representation. I will not return, because I would like to have a session with Taeri.
Jane looks fantastic, will try to set sth up with her.
You saw her at an incall in Lakeview? Seems easier to get to from downtown than OHarre where a lot of the other action is.
Question 2: I don't see a price on the website—what was the damage for an hour?
-
01-12-24 12:18 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 704Found it
Thanks for the information. I will see if I can get there next week.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 10:27 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 265Sunnny day is a spa at mount prospect. Never been there, but I see a lot of good post in here. I guess you have to type sunny spa massage mount prospect at google and it should pop up some info.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 17:58 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 704Where is Sunny D
I don't see it on maps. A few different Sunny's though.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





