Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 24708
-
01-18-24 18:56 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 38Curious
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html
Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.
Thanks for the help and info in advance!
-
01-18-24 18:39 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 38Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:27 #21931Banned Member

Posts: 175You Will Get Good Info
Rickstr352 you will get the info you need this is Ember's account on these forums.
Originally Posted by Lucian101
[View Original Post]
Next time you think this use the report post button.
A2
-
01-18-24 11:20 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 510Many of the ones I have been in had video camera in the entry way, or the corridor to the rooms.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
I always assumed they were recorded, with those long term drives.
-
01-18-24 11:14 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Went to Classic yesterday and had a wonderful massage. There are two new girls here.
-
01-18-24 10:51 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 53Wendy
I was at Health a couple of weeks ago and got Wendy. She was OK. Not great looking and not a great massage but not bad. Not much tease but she did make me happy. When I walked out I saw who I guess is Sassa and she is an upgrade to Wendy on looks for sure. I guess it's luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:42 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 1744Lucky
Mr. Google says Lucky Massage is in the old Lotus Massage, Manchester near Laclede Station Road. Googling the phone number from that result takes me to whatever that no fun place on Tesson Ferry is. I spend too much time on Manchester. The last time I was down that stretch it still had a Lotus sign on the front and was vacant.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
It has been my experience that new AMPs don't find the HE for several months. Probably a smart move on their part to avoid uncle.
-
01-18-24 08:27 #21926Shill for Ember

Posts: 8At Rickstr352.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
DM me your contact info.
-
01-18-24 07:06 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 87Assume Your Provider is Taking Your Photo
Always assumed providers snapped a photo through a window as I walked to the door or thru the door peephole. This was confirmed the other day when after a session with a known conspiracy theory rambling nut job, (yeah, I know, but she was cheap and available last minute) she was trying to find a photo to show me and I could see her scrolling through photo after photo after photo of obviously surreptitiously taken pictures of men. Including myself from earlier that same day.
-
01-17-24 15:44 #21924Senior Member

Posts: 196Lucky massage
Anybody tried?? Dm me, Thanks.
-
01-16-24 08:39 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 94Sunny
I've seen her several times. She worked at E. G. In O'fallon Mo. Years ago. Go see her or Sassa.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:38 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 50Health massage
Has anyone tried sunny at health massage older lady that runs the place? Extras?
-
01-13-24 11:14 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 279The handy IMO isn't worth the rest of the verbal diarrhea she spews, was very mechanical and unenthusiastic for my one and done with her.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 19:18 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 72Where is happy feet at?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 17:31 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 120Warm up with Mimi
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html
For a great full body massage. Text or call.












Reply With Quote




