Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 24707
-
01-12-24 13:36 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 228Abbey J
Always a fun, if not confusing, read.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/abbey_james36/
-
01-10-24 19:21 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 687She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 19:20 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 340Abbey
Oh that's a 100% certainty.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:14 #21914Banned Member

Posts: 175Bet
Bet she could still talk conspiracy with a cock in her mouth.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 11:59 #21913Senior Member

Posts: 340Abbey James
I've seen it (nothing more than eyes) up close and in person and her pussy is an absolute thing of beauty. She had "rejuvenation" surgery some years back and let me just say that plastic surgeon should get a medal for the work he did. I know she posted an ad a few months ago with $3 for lip service and $5 for FS, but it was quickly pulled down. All of that said, as much as I would love to enjoy some DATY and FS with her, $5 is a huge price tag and I doubt she is even offering that anymore or if she ever really was offering it.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 11:52 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 340Jenny
I didn't get blocked, but that conversation was quickly shut down via text and she told me that I should probably see someone else if I was looking for more. And that was after I had even seen her a few times. I've heard others mention that extras of some kind are available, perhaps only for regulars, and I'm not sure what that menu of extras may include. That said, she has a phenomenal rack and I would love to be able to quench my thirst for older women with her, but just don't think that will ever happen.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 08:48 #21911Senior Member

Posts: 164Saint Charles Studio
A nice change of pace from the AMPs.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
A word to the wise and newbies.
Never enquirer about extra services over text or voice call. If they don't know you, you may get blocked.
DM if you need any info or tips.
-
01-09-24 10:02 #21910Senior Member

Posts: 412Spent 30 min at Lakes Massagein St Peters. Saw Lily. Great time, lots of tease and MT before and after the flip and HE!
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:56 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 72Sexy massage godess
Anybody know anything about Kat?
She sure looks good!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-38413.html
-
01-08-24 22:00 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 412Do you have info on her? Been before, helluva BBBJ. Haven't seen her ads since Angels got busted. Pm me if you want.
Originally Posted by LuvMchn
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 18:03 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 79Summer
The bigger girl is Lilly and the girl with the lipstick is Summer.
Originally Posted by Dougie1977
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 14:45 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 109Ember
Saw Ember from the Angels a few weeks ago. Had a great time and would repeat, only negative was I waited on her for about 45 minutes.
-
01-07-24 11:18 #21905Banned Member

Posts: 175Not Good So Far
So far the communication is bad been trying to set something up got one response about booking and then crickets. All well guess she is saving me from a meh experience. Here is the link one more time.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html
-
01-07-24 09:59 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 186Darn
Wish I knew how to do that. I've seen a couple of private massage girls, but this was my first time at an AMP.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 23:05 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 158I went there about four times last year. The first three times I got a nice massage and a HE. The last time there was only a DIY suggested. I said this was not like before and the girl wouldn't change her mind. I said "last time here. Goodbye". Not sure what changed but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




