Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10239
-
01-17-24 23:51 #8199Regular Member

Posts: 25Thick White Tight
Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/511296795615.
Haven't seen her around before.
-
01-17-24 18:01 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 702Sounds exactly same exp, except some dude kept knocking on the damn door, which piss fuck out of me. I won't be surprise that is the same dude.
Originally Posted by Sins9
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:58 #8197Regular Member

Posts: 11Russian Dream
Looking to celebrate and thought I'd hit up Jenna. She was quick to respond and set up an incall within 2 hours. The motel looked kind of sketch, so I circled around the place a few times. There was another dude in an SUV staring me down the whole time, which prompted me to leave. When I looked back, I could see this dude was still watching me. I circled back a few minutes later and saw him pull out, so I'm guessing it was just another monger. I was considering leaving if I hadn't seen her outside walking back to her place, so I ended up following through.
She looked just like her pictures, just wasn't wearing the makeup or anything special. Her body is 9/10 IMO, kinda perky, not too thick, not bare bones, and boy does she get into it. This girl gets insanely wet and loves greek. We started with CBJ which was alright. She can take it, but her teeth scraped here and there once she picked up the pace. We switched to doggy and her ass looked fantastic w / them back shots. Ended up popping w / her on top w / 10 mins to spare, so she tried to get me to pop a second time as a challenge and was literally begging for it.
Overall I'd prob hit her up for just a SS in a pinch. The room itself was semi-clean, no signs of demons, but she didn't have any wipes and everything was covered, which I'm not fond of for a $.40 hh session (Feel free to judge, but again I was celebrating).
Had trouble finding her recent posts, but this was the BBC video girl people were discussing not long ago.
https://callescort.org/609-828-0982
-
01-17-24 10:30 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 83Italia
I saw her in early December, the last time she was posting regularly in the CH / Mt L area. Had a great time as always. Haven't tried her recently, though.
Originally Posted by Sunmat
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 18:02 #8195Regular Member

Posts: 11Italia Skye
Has anyone been able to get hold of her. I tried few times in last few weeks but no response. I see that she post frequently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...b/257612124798
-
01-16-24 16:50 #8194Regular Member

Posts: 17Brooklawn Kitty
Went to see kitty again hoping my last visit was just a bad day for her. But it was much the same. Easy to set up, and a private residence so that is nice. She takes you right up stairs. She took my pants off after I sat on the bed, and started blowing me. I then asked to bend her over and she obliged. When fucking her, she is too mechanical with her noises. Not sure if it's me or the job, but put some acting into it. Would recommend for a if you looking to just fuck and get off easily though.
-
01-16-24 14:09 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 702Rosina Camden area
Anyone know any more details on Rosina, she looks thic but the photos I getting she got a belly with them fat tats. Didn't hear back, maybe I'll keep trying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/965956365095
-
01-14-24 15:26 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 428I believe this is your girl. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/163437195.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
No more BBFS.
-
01-13-24 09:42 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 58Miss this girl
Loved when she used to offer BBFS. But her clientele really fell off when she stopped doing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 09:33 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 58Waste of time
The whole idea of upgrading menu to certain people, sounds like someone just trying to get increased traffic. While wasting a bunch of people time. I'm glad you had a great experience you should probably make her your regular and leave it at that.
Originally Posted by SultryBrunette
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 08:11 #8189Senior Member

Posts: 58Any reports on this one
-
01-12-24 14:58 #8188Senior Member

Posts: 727Jenny
Like you mentioned. A nice girl. Friendly, like most, dealing with demons. She took back on the weight that she must of lost. I would call her a small BBW. I know some guys like that but I am attracted to small spinners. I almost bailed. Now that said, she was top notch, high quality BBBJ. Just like a great drink of water. And much to my surprise, my dick liked her a lot. There's no understanding that guy. Like he has his own mind. She is not 141 pounds. It's more. I probably won't repeat but I don't have any reason not to. Idk, some spinners, my dick doesn't like. I can't remember seeing a big girl before. Was sure I wouldn't get to where I wanted to go. But I did. So if your thing is a bigger girl, this provider might be just what the doctor ordered cause she's really good. Oh I did I mention she squirts. I wish I understood my dick better. Might save me some $. He likes this girl. Go figure. Didn't expect that.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 09:00 #8187Senior Member

Posts: 83She's legit, friendly, and gets the job done, so you're not making a mistake. But just know going in that her body is not that great -- like she was heavier and lost some weight but is still a bit flabby. If that's not an issue, she's worth a visit. Hope this helps, and please report back after your visit and let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 05:27 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 727Gotta Date
Seeing her tentatively at one today. Someone save me if I am making a mistake.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 04:49 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 727A different Jenny?
Looks like a different Jenny than the one discussed on this board in November. Am I wrong. Different number, but that means nothing. Anyone got the skinny. Coming into town today and need some help.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...i/724302894397













Reply With Quote




