Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 19503
-
01-15-24 22:13 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes they have table shower
I was asked if I wanted table shower to which I declined, but they do have table shower.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:18 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 255I wonder if this is the same Angie who used to work down in the East Bay. One of the places she rotated in got busted so maybe she went north?
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:21 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 1404I've never gotten anything uncovered here when it was Elite. Haven't been back since 2019. Talent kept going down every year with one or 2 gems in between. Heard it's been grannies since.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 10:27 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 49Elite Spa used to be a go-to spa for me, then the quality of providers nosedived. Haven't been there in years. Does this new version still have the table shower? If so I will have to go check it out again.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 12:45 #11999Banned Member

Posts: 907Blue Ocean
This is the place where "Elite Spa" used to be. I hadn't been here in years, but I had only seen aunties here in the past. Its nice to hear that more and more north of Seattle locations are getting nicer looking talent.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 12:07 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 44Blue Ocean Day SPA. Edmonds
Had a great time last week at Blue Ocean, it was my first time there. There was an english speaking girl named Angie (something like that) who mentioned it was her last week here. Menu was quite wide but everything with cover was the deed. Her body was to die for. Not sure how the other girls are but definitely had potential to try more.
-
01-14-24 10:23 #11997Banned Member

Posts: 2302I've never seen anything but grannies offering HJ only at Oasis on Wells.
Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5
[View Original Post]
They had no idea who Dior was when I visited.
-
01-13-24 06:47 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 139It's on Wells.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 01:20 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 99Oh, and the Chinese word for fart is fŕngpě. I learned the word when I farted when I was getting a massage from a very understanding masseuse.
-
01-12-24 23:03 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 99I need my dose of carbon dioxide and methane. I'll call ahead of time and request that she eat a half head of raw cabbage a couple of hours before our appointment. Then she can fart in my face and giggle about it.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:08 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 255I'm sorry you went through that but that is fucking hilarious.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:04 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 655Nightmare for one.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
Dream for another.
Thanks for the report. I will check her out.
-
01-12-24 17:29 #11991This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 178Avoid Lucy at 6500 8th Ave unless you enjoy the smell and sounds of her farts
Paid the $$ standard after seeing Lucy (moderately okay looking, 40's, slim enough, face about 5-6).
She let out the first farts (silent but deadly) during the massage where I was thinking they were just dealing with a dead animal in attic or something.
15 minutes into it flipped for CFS in various positions while trying to not think about the room's odor.
About 10 minutes into CFS she starts ripping audible farts (4-5 in total) and it was a damn struggle to finish.
Got dressed as fast as possible and gtfo. Strunk an unfortunate item off the bucket list toftt at this place.
-
01-12-24 16:21 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 134Ocean Spa
I was stupid, I mistook Ocean spa for Oasis from a previous post. Sadly TOFT since don't have rubmaps Ocean Spa is 100% legit. Decent massage attempted to rub her leg but girl moved my arm up on the table and away from any possible contact. She was 6 to 7 in looks.
-
01-12-24 16:14 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 134Which Oasis Spa in Renton
There are two Oasis listed in Renton, one on 4th and the other on Wells ave?
Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






