Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12003

    Yes they have table shower

    I was asked if I wanted table shower to which I declined, but they do have table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Elite Spa used to be a go-to spa for me, then the quality of providers nosedived. Haven't been there in years. Does this new version still have the table shower? If so I will have to go check it out again.

  2. #12002
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time last week at Blue Ocean, it was my first time there. There was an english speaking girl named Angie (something like that) who mentioned it was her last week here. Menu was quite wide but everything with cover was the deed. Her body was to die for. Not sure how the other girls are but definitely had potential to try more.
    I wonder if this is the same Angie who used to work down in the East Bay. One of the places she rotated in got busted so maybe she went north?

  3. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time last week at Blue Ocean, it was my first time there. There was an english speaking girl named Angie (something like that) who mentioned it was her last week here. Menu was quite wide but everything with cover was the deed. Her body was to die for. Not sure how the other girls are but definitely had potential to try more.
    I've never gotten anything uncovered here when it was Elite. Haven't been back since 2019. Talent kept going down every year with one or 2 gems in between. Heard it's been grannies since.

  4. #12000
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    This is the place where "Elite Spa" used to be. I hadn't been here in years, but I had only seen aunties here in the past. Its nice to hear that more and more north of Seattle locations are getting nicer looking talent.
    Elite Spa used to be a go-to spa for me, then the quality of providers nosedived. Haven't been there in years. Does this new version still have the table shower? If so I will have to go check it out again.

  5. #11999

    Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time last week at Blue Ocean, it was my first time there. There was an english speaking girl named Angie (something like that) who mentioned it was her last week here. Menu was quite wide but everything with cover was the deed. Her body was to die for. Not sure how the other girls are but definitely had potential to try more.
    This is the place where "Elite Spa" used to be. I hadn't been here in years, but I had only seen aunties here in the past. Its nice to hear that more and more north of Seattle locations are getting nicer looking talent.

  6. #11998

    Blue Ocean Day SPA. Edmonds

    Had a great time last week at Blue Ocean, it was my first time there. There was an english speaking girl named Angie (something like that) who mentioned it was her last week here. Menu was quite wide but everything with cover was the deed. Her body was to die for. Not sure how the other girls are but definitely had potential to try more.

  7. #11997
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    It's on Wells.
    I've never seen anything but grannies offering HJ only at Oasis on Wells.

    They had no idea who Dior was when I visited.

  8. #11996
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    There are two Oasis listed in Renton, one on 4th and the other on Wells ave?
    It's on Wells.

  9. #11995
    Oh, and the Chinese word for fart is fŕngpě. I learned the word when I farted when I was getting a massage from a very understanding masseuse.

  10. #11994
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Paid the $$ standard after seeing Lucy (moderately okay looking, 40's, slim enough, face about 5-6).

    She let out the first farts (silent but deadly) during the massage where I was thinking they were just dealing with a dead animal in attic or something.

    15 minutes into it flipped for CFS in various positions while trying to not think about the room's odor.

    About 10 minutes into CFS she starts ripping audible farts (4-5 in total) and it was a damn struggle to finish.

    Got dressed as fast as possible and gtfo. Strunk an unfortunate item off the bucket list toftt at this place.
    I need my dose of carbon dioxide and methane. I'll call ahead of time and request that she eat a half head of raw cabbage a couple of hours before our appointment. Then she can fart in my face and giggle about it.

  11. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Paid the $$ standard after seeing Lucy (moderately okay looking, 40's, slim enough, face about 5-6).

    She let out the first farts (silent but deadly) during the massage where I was thinking they were just dealing with a dead animal in attic or something.

    15 minutes into it flipped for CFS in various positions while trying to not think about the room's odor.

    About 10 minutes into CFS she starts ripping audible farts (4-5 in total) and it was a damn struggle to finish.

    Got dressed as fast as possible and gtfo. Strunk an unfortunate item off the bucket list toftt at this place.
    I'm sorry you went through that but that is fucking hilarious.

  12. #11992
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Paid the $$ standard after seeing Lucy (moderately okay looking, 40's, slim enough, face about 5-6).

    She let out the first farts (silent but deadly) during the massage where I was thinking they were just dealing with a dead animal in attic or something.

    15 minutes into it flipped for CFS in various positions while trying to not think about the room's odor.

    About 10 minutes into CFS she starts ripping audible farts (4-5 in total) and it was a damn struggle to finish.

    Got dressed as fast as possible and gtfo. Strunk an unfortunate item off the bucket list toftt at this place.
    Nightmare for one.

    Dream for another.

    Thanks for the report. I will check her out.

  13. #11991
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    Avoid Lucy at 6500 8th Ave unless you enjoy the smell and sounds of her farts

    Paid the $$ standard after seeing Lucy (moderately okay looking, 40's, slim enough, face about 5-6).

    She let out the first farts (silent but deadly) during the massage where I was thinking they were just dealing with a dead animal in attic or something.

    15 minutes into it flipped for CFS in various positions while trying to not think about the room's odor.

    About 10 minutes into CFS she starts ripping audible farts (4-5 in total) and it was a damn struggle to finish.

    Got dressed as fast as possible and gtfo. Strunk an unfortunate item off the bucket list toftt at this place.

  14. #11990

    Ocean Spa

    I was stupid, I mistook Ocean spa for Oasis from a previous post. Sadly TOFT since don't have rubmaps Ocean Spa is 100% legit. Decent massage attempted to rub her leg but girl moved my arm up on the table and away from any possible contact. She was 6 to 7 in looks.

  15. #11989

    Which Oasis Spa in Renton

    There are two Oasis listed in Renton, one on 4th and the other on Wells ave?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Thursday late afternoon. Dior. Great body, mid to late 40's. She had nice real perky D cups. She said they nice and firm and her pussy is small (LOL) because she's never had kids. Nice hour massage (. 6) with some real light teasing. Standard HE finish (. 4). Mutual touch available for. 4 on top of that. I might try one more session with her to see if I can seal the deal. She did show me her small pussy but no touching.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape