Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54463
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    The Lulu at massage spring is the one from enjoy. The kaina Lulu goes by 20 different names so you should ask for her other name at Golden.
    Won't do you any good. She's not at Golden for over a month. Get her WeChat and you'll know.

  2. #54462
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOlDick  [View Original Post]
    I've laid down the tongue on a lot tasty pastries there.
    Really? And this from the guy who wrote.

    "I don't DATY"? Curious.

  3. #54461

    Sunshine off Pleasant Hill

    Went to this place recently. No joy to be had. Is this legit only now? Or did I just give off the wrong vibes?

  4. #54460
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? $$ for nude for HJ.
    $120 minimum there. It's an wealthy side of town so the girls are used to getting more.

  5. #54459

    Massage Legend

    So finally had time to hit ML and luck of the draw I got Mia. Holy Moly. Her massage is not bad but her teasing is on point. I know I'm late to the party but dang she is really good. Top ten for me.

  6. #54458
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes! This is true.
    What's the damage? $$ for nude for HJ.

  7. #54457
    Anyone been to Kawa recently? Started working out that was a few days a month, may stop in. Decent ladies? Decent attitude? Not under local scrutiny?

  8. #54456

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Massage Midtown, DATY (almost) guaranteed.
    Do we have names? I never been there but heard a lot of good things about that place.

  9. #54455

    Orchid, good quality massage from an experienced provider

    Happiness is probably possible, though new ownership is likely to be cautious given recent events.

    So definitely good quality massage, but you may need to build a bit of trust to get more.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayForMe  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Rachel there and received HJ. Lisa was strictly massage as I never got her to open up. Not sure if Lisa is still there but I believe Rahel has left.

  10. #54454
    Quote Originally Posted by Brogaine  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Jin Massage. Before there was no "action" but I did get to roan OTC.
    I was seeing Rachel there and received HJ. Lisa was strictly massage as I never got her to open up. Not sure if Lisa is still there but I believe Rahel has left.

  11. #54453
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1340  [View Original Post]
    I visited the old Tiger spa a couple days ago. Now W spa. Two ladies working. Gigi, a little thick for my tastes. And Cleo, a 40 ish Latina with big naturals and a flat butt. But said she is leaving Monday. I did not partake but I'm sure a full menu is available.
    Nothing worse than a Latina with a flat ass. Thought those kind of women didn't exist. Was Gigi Latina?

  12. #54452

    W Spa

    I visited the old Tiger spa a couple days ago. Now W spa. Two ladies working. Gigi, a little thick for my tastes. And Cleo, a 40 ish Latina with big naturals and a flat butt. But said she is leaving Monday. I did not partake but I'm sure a full menu is available.

  13. #54451
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Massage Midtown, DATY (almost) guaranteed.
    I've laid down the tongue on a lot tasty pastries there.

  14. #54450
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Massage Midtown, DATY (almost) guaranteed.
    Yes! This is true.

  15. #54449

    Try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    But not widespread. More often, they'll allow just under the bra and / or panties. $$ talks.
    Ivy Massage Midtown, DATY (almost) guaranteed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape