Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 6947
-
01-17-24 11:19 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 236Jas2 Bad
Anyone know anything about this one? DMs Open!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-f9deacef53a9
-
01-16-24 11:19 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 147Donation
What was the damage? I chatted with her but haven't met up yet. BBFS?
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:11 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 1150DreamGirl98
Saw this one earlier today and though she got the job done, it was not a great experience. She's about 25 lbs heavier than her profile pics and her face was caked in makeup possibly to hide candy use.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-455fab1ad413
-
01-14-24 21:04 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 128Sweetandspicy / BarbieDream
Have anyone met this one. I wrote about her about a month ago. We texted on and off but now is radio silence. She so fine and body is banging.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-6708b02d352b
-
01-13-24 12:52 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 97Oh man. I banged this girl and one of her friends from Clinton years ago (2016 or 2017) when I lived in Greenville. Met up with both her and her red head friend (who was pretty hot). I banged the red head and then afterwards her one right after the other. They didn't want to do a threesome so the red head just waited in the bathroom while I forced this girl to blow me to completion after I already busted a load in her friend.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
She was a little chunky then and I wasn't that into her. But she did deliver. I think she only had one kid at the time.
-
01-13-24 11:12 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 490When it's time to move on, it's time to move on. It's part of the game. Treasure the good memories and find yourself another SB (s). I just got "dumped" by one that I met on SB. We had seen each other for a good number of times and I dig her a lot. Was hoping she could be my long-term SB but alas, it didn't pan out that way. They do it for myriad of reasons but chances that they find "better" SD, which is the same that we SDs do. I know they won't have any hard time finding someone to replace me just likeI won't have hard time finding replacement. It's a fair game all around.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 10:37 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 128I'm chatting with her now, she's been hot and cold with the texting back but we agreed on a ppm today and are figuring out a time as we speak. Can't speak on anyone's else time but I've talked to a few people who said she's great.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 10:13 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 62I have met her. Was fantastic but that was 6 months ago. I have had the same problems you have as of late. Promises of showing up and has some lame excuse last minute. After 2 no-shows, she is out.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 06:28 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 191TemptingMaddie
Originally Posted by GitterDun
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
This is the link. I’ve never chatted or met with her.
-
01-12-24 22:32 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 203BeautifulBae
Confirmed, DM from the Greenville SC forum member.
Re: Greenville SB.
Yes sir! She is a pig and has been floating around with different profiles for years. Trailer trash from Clinton. There are like three of them that scour "Seeking" for dudes that aren't very savvy. I hide her profiles every time I see them.
Peace.
Originally Posted by Emjay
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 21:54 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 409To be fair to her, I went and checked out what she's been up to on her Facebook and it does actually seem like she's gotten clean, she posted a few photos just the other day and she looks MUCH better than she did when I last saw her. When I first stared seeing her back in the day she was very pretty and super chill / normal, so if she's back to that then you have no reason to avoid her. She's great.
Originally Posted by Dnks8
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 21:20 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 108Fool Me Once.
I don't understand what you hope to find out. You've gotten ghosted four different times and want to know if someone else has gotten lucky? Even if someone says they met her and she was fantastic, that's not your personal experience with her. Remember, you should be looking for a win-win arrangement with your SB. Your time is valuable and you are in the negative in time invested. So even if you finally meet her, it will be meet attempt 5, 6 or greater. Move on from Maddie would be my 2 cents advice.
Toneloc.
Originally Posted by GitterDun
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 17:20 #5915Banned Member

Posts: 7She looks like a completely different person in the photo in post #4386. It is her but yeah it seems obvious the photos in her old SA profile are extremely flattering and not a good representation. I am glad I avoided now that I have more context.
Originally Posted by Grievous2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 08:55 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 67Samantha
I would like her info as well. I can agree with GodzB, nice girl but I could tell she was struggling with her addiction. She can be real eager (pushy?) when she needs some cash though, no joke!
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 22:34 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 409Oh I found the old post, it's actually Grasshopping posting about her haha.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5944466












Reply With Quote




