Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5385
-
01-16-24 12:41 #3765Regular Member

Posts: 8I saw her a few months back when she was running a special. She wasn't nearly as fit as she is in her ads. I got a topless HJ from her but I don't remember the donation amount. Massage was okay but I probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 14:31 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 120Ava of Eastlake
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=invigorat...y-slide-2c1109
Any intel on this lovely lady? I've seen her post elsewhere under the name of Ava. Maybe I'm searching wrong, but she seems pretty UTR on here.
-
01-15-24 13:50 #3763Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yury with Miramar Crew
Looks like the Miramar crew has a new addition. 20 something? They usually use real and current pictures. Her pictures, although face is covered, the partial showing looks nice. If anyone has any intel I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-27734.html
-
01-13-24 18:24 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 27I met with Bambi earlier today, she's gorgeous. Pictures are 100% her, she has tattoos but they're not in the pictures. She does work in an office space located in mission valley with another girl (didn't see her). Her massage leaves a bit to be desired but she's open to guidance. But, let's be honest, I went to have my hands on her ass and tits in my mouth while she stroked me off, which she did very well. Her ass and tits are fake, she also has lip injectors. Easy to talk to and very sweet. Might see her again, still on the fence just because of cost.
Originally Posted by Jaadwwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 17:03 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 102Bambi?
-
01-12-24 13:18 #3760Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thank you, sir!
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 12:44 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 33Face is above average. There are hotter out there but she's good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 12:09 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 120Angel the Filipina
I was wondering the same thing. She seems to advertise regularly. Time for her annual performance review?
Originally Posted by Visitor9753
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...pina-8199.html
-
01-12-24 01:06 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 115Anesthesia / Anastasia
I suprised she didn't put you to sleep. I thought her pix looked great but when you look at the imprint she added, it says "Anesthesia" as well as in her own ad copy. I assume that a spell check auto corrected her name.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
Years ago I used to see an Anastasia in Scripps Ranch who looked similar, but had lots of tats. She was incredible, but disappeared before covid.
-
01-12-24 01:05 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 30Miramar crew?
Thanks for sharing! Is she with the yoniara crew by the 15? Speaking of that crew, does anyone know if Tamara is still working there? Haven't seen an ad in a while.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 00:08 #3755Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your report. Those boobs in her ad looks amazing. How would you rate her beauty / face?
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 23:20 #3754Banned Member

Posts: 518Cost
Thanks for the information could you kindly let us know what you paid for the services that you got?
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 19:00 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 33Anastasia
She works in the Miramar area and is easy to get a hold of. I was leaving work and texted got right back and gave me the address. When I got to her spot I had to wait and was about to leave because I had to meet some friends. She texted right when I was going to leave and was willing to give me a QV. Went in quick massage then on the flip she started working Jr and let me suck on her very large boobs. For those of you that hunt large boobs add her to your list.
I texted her a few days later and asked if she had more on the menu and she said yes. Only discussed in person.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-27726.html
-
01-10-24 23:18 #3752Banned Member

Posts: 518Kiki Latina
220 for 40 minutes. CBJ was offered and the price was 80 extra.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
I asked what additional services were available on the first visit and this is what she offered. I am just a hunting dog reporting 100% accurate information.
She is soooo young and HOT AF by the way
-
01-10-24 21:55 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 327Ouch. 300 for a nude massage.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





