Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 26362
-
01-14-24 13:01 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks HS for remembering Sam / Sonia
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 11:33 #22056Regular Member

Posts: 12I saw her in November. DM for details and contact info.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 08:27 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 638When her husband is out of town or dropping $1500 at OTB she's looking for big dicks at Sendicks. And its free. In fact they like to spend hubbies money on you.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 07:15 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 1323So cynical, so shallow! WTF, you don't believe in true love? LOL!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Wonder if "takeout" is available at Sendiks?
-
01-14-24 06:38 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 1820Cassandra / Sonia / Sam
Sam is Cassandra / Sonia. See Rip-off Report 1027 for a truly horrifying and violent ripoff report.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
01-13-24 23:03 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 1476Drug life
I'm guessing her age at mid 30's? I wonder what went wrong in her life? Divorced parents? Mom was a drug addict? Nympho in high school? Controlling boyfriends? She HAD the looks and the body (used to have the best tits in the business) but the pipe / needle are going to be the end to her.
Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 20:53 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 79Intel on these
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/254791185547
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwaukee/female-
Escorts / exotic / better-than-your-wife /787204786682.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/930101648464
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/640810584354
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/369409923859
-
01-13-24 19:42 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 1476Land Rovers
Just go to the Sendiks in Mequon and you will see the Land Rovers, BMW's, and Audi's all gathered in the parking lot. I'm surprised they don't have their nanny's shopping for them but I guess they're busy cleaning their houses. What is really sad is that most of these ladies husbands are 10+ years older and not good looking. Oh, the power of money.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 14:53 #22049Regular Member

Posts: 18Drugs or hard life
So would nikki / gema be caught up in the drug bug or might it be she's past her prime and aging badly, what would explain her physical downfall. If she's a soccer mom type that pretty much is living with it all, living the bland life I guess?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 10:18 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 638The only difference between Nikki and the soccer moms up here in Mequon is the husband and the benefits he provides. They are all nasty holes. Most are on depression meds or other pills. They fuck around nearly as much. Fat, bone thin, saggy, ugly, over the top plastic surgery that does not improve their appearance. But they got lucky with a good husband that provides. They give up the pussy to everyone but him, so he goes to see Nikki for $100.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 19:12 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 1476Naughty Nikki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/622742770411
I was desperate for a budget friendly lady so I tried her. I've seen her twice before and I had a good time for the price. She will usually text you back the day after you first contact you. Not sure why. Anyways I finally get her to send me an updated pic with her short hair. It was a pic of her getting out of the shower. She didn't look like the Nikki I saw before. Saggy tits, bruises on her arms, and that worn out look on her face. Very sad! I said it before when I first saw her, she should be dropping her kids off at basketball practice in her new SUV and then cooking dinner for her husband who makes 6 figures. BTW, she wants 100 now. I didn't respond back.
-
01-12-24 17:03 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 1323Retired several years ago. Nice lady, especially compared to the current (lack of) talent.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 16:49 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 170Tanya Yeager
Saw this one a few years back. Best anal I have ever had.
-
01-12-24 16:46 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 170Lori.
Saw Lori a few years ago in Lake Geneva. Than in Milwaukee. Haven't heard from her or any adds with her in it.
Is she still providing any services. Has anyone seen her lately.
-
01-12-24 16:36 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 99Skittles
Her Pictures appear on multiple pages when I searched them.
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




