Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 3245
-
01-30-24 15:58 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 5229She probably had a 'close call' from someone but now covers up for everyone. That seems to be the simplest explanation if there were no demons in the past.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
01-30-24 15:32 #2344Regular Member

Posts: 8Norwich blonde
As anyone met with this young lady? She was mentioned in Norwich but no solid reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/708042302071
-
01-30-24 12:31 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 611Emma in Groton New London
So had quite a few dreams with Emma, even when she was Eve in Naugatuck. All reports true. Great girl, very easygoing and always HAD a pretty generous menu with BBBJ (cim) and Greek. In fact she used to post specifically to come see her for her "ASSets". Recently, I noticed both those options are no longer listed on the menu. I saw a couple of reviews where mongers said she now insists on a cover. I know she used to be ok with BBFS and bbgreek for that matter. Others have said no signs of demons, but I don't believe that to be the case as she had pretty pronounced marks on her left arm one time this past summer. Then she had it bandaged up, which one monger reported, and said that she said it was an injury. BS. I have to think there's something more going on with her and have thus refrained from dreaming about her anymore. Just my 2 cents. Be careful guys.
-
01-29-24 07:02 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 494Jasmine
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8141370
Anyone know if Jasmine still works or have a working number?
-
01-28-24 08:41 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 215Be safe
I'm hearing from local Facebook groups that around 11 pm-12 AM last night there was a robbery at knife point at the flagship in Groton. According to multiple people, they heard on the scanner that victim was going to meet a female at the flagship, but it was a setup for robbery at knife point. They had a k9 searching for suspects in the woods in surrounding area.
I hope everyone on here is safe.
This is just what I've read but they are first hand accounts from people who live nearby and who were listening to scanner in real time.
-
01-22-24 11:44 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 215I have been close to going to see the Puerto Rican.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
One who I think makes the ads, but crickets after details are agreed to and I say I'm ready to meet what's the address.
Sometimes she posts solo, I don't ever contact when she has the doubles post up, I don't like being outnumbered.
-
01-22-24 11:42 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 215Link not working goes to stg main site.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 10:31 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 131For her safety
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...a/987236292196
This one would not provide any confirmation pics and when asked about location would not share for her safety but was very open about her menu and comms were very quick!
Thoughts?
-
01-21-24 10:28 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 131Has anyone send double trouble?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/182590213483
Looks trashy almost something I'd like to try. Anyone seen them or even any part of them?
-
01-20-24 06:54 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 73Foxwoods
Casino service is terrible in the past year, never any of the girls in the pictures, I ask for young they send me grandma, I shut the door in her face.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
The agent calls says" what wrong" I want young, I don't mind a MILF but not her grandmother. Couple of years back it was great, Summer, Morgan, Alexandra '.
All worked the casino's.
-
01-19-24 12:17 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 532Foxwood Asians
Anybody ever had any luck / success with the Foxwood Asians? (thanks).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/170350835229
-
01-15-24 16:37 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 199I think I hit this like 15 years ago and she was a SW. Looked run down then.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 10:34 #2333Regular Member

Posts: 12Red
Same with me, asked me not to CIM. Took her teeth out beforehand. My first gumjob. Allowed roaming under shirt. Smells like cigs and is probably closer to 60 yrs old or more. Ad says 53.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 21:52 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes BBBJ was included.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 16:18 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 768Does she offer BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




