Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 3245
-
01-12-24 16:03 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 215Emma
Saw Emma today in Groton. She was good. I saw her once before and thought this time would try without a condom. She was not having it, very strict on the condom. Good visit though, solid.
Makes me miss Hillary. Has anyone heard from Hillary? I was seeing her a lot and she disappeared in the early fall.
-
01-12-24 08:30 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 73Rates
Inflation hits everything, food, gas, rents, home prices and even escorts.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 01:21 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 334I don't know what's open, but I know that just 2 years ago her rates were half what they are now, kind of like the price of bitcoin.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 01:11 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 25Vivian
Sorry for the delay.
Had a dream with Vivian the other day. Comms were terrible but she finally got back to me and we set up a hhr time. After that comms were good. No issues getting in and she is pretty attractive and pics are accurate. She set the clock and kept checking it every 5 minutes or so. BBJ was very mechanical and meh. Then onto mish. Should have stayed with the BBJ though because her hygiene was by far less than stellar. She seemed ok with going in raw but I wrapped up. Hit it hard, finished business and bailed. She seemed sweet and all, but the lack of enthusiasm and odor won't have me repeating. Damage was 1. 2.
-
01-11-24 19:12 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 1406For that kind of dollars all three holes better be open and no cover!
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:29 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 334If I was rich I would spend 2 hours with this woman, praying for a windfall.
https://www.kelseyastor.com/consideration
Originally Posted by Zone5
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:19 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 122Cerra
Total waste of time.
-
01-10-24 16:57 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 215https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/734629836955
Red head MILF. She was very quick to respond to my inquiry, she said $60. Car BBBJ. She met me on time at the agreed spot, service was OK, but a big downside for me. Was she pulled off right before I busted. Made a mess in my car. To me, that is deceptive advertising, and ruined my experience pretty much. Figured I would share to save somebody else's day before that happens to them.
-
01-09-24 10:33 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 73Rates
I agree 100% with Zone5, 1200 is crazy for a date. And I agree with him on Alex the MILF she was the best GFE I have ever had in over 30 years of this hobby.
Originally Posted by Zone5
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 06:27 #2321Regular Member

Posts: 17Expensive
Expensive is a understatement, $1200 for a 2 hour GFE? And we all complained about Alex the Asian MILF's rates haha 700 90 min GFE, I wish she would.
Originally Posted by MarkyMark21
[View Original Post]
Return for us.
-
01-08-24 17:40 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: double trouble
The taller blonde girl is Jo. I saw her once. Review is here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6540503.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
The other girl kinda looks like Tina from Berlin / Meriden area, but I don't think it is.
-
01-08-24 11:52 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 25Vivian
Longtime follower but one of my first posts. Been trying to set something up with Vivian. Responds initially, then crickets. Says she's done in the morning, it's her last week, etc. But keeps posting.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:48 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 25Alice
Expensive but tempting. Seems TGTBT. Following.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:10 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 834Double trouble?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...v-9-2/61525682
They look like total sleazey cumsluts. If so just what I want! Has anyone seen one or both? Menu? Incall safety, pimps etc? Upsells? Any info appreciated. Thanks.
-
01-07-24 13:40 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 1251Any Meets
I've attempted to see both, but no success. Anyone? Seen no reports about a date, and nothing at all about Candy.
Tastes like candy 860-xxx-3487: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/143226869874.
Amanda Love 959-xxx-0350: https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/962518600286.











Reply With Quote




