Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 18409
-
01-12-24 16:41 #12964Regular Member

Posts: 14Talked to her but wouldn't come down less than 800.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 16:24 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 286Well that's a twist.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 15:07 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 1021Snowbunny
I think she's an escort in town for the long weekend. Wants 1 k for one hr. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-550882c1b3ef
-
01-12-24 11:55 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 133Classybabe_
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-9be3fc891ba0
Easy to find through google search once you have phone number. This lead to her Facebook and LinkedIn which revealed good photos. Despite all of that, in person arrangement revealed she's close to 5'10 200 lbs, majority proportioned with some stomach and a big ass.
Quoted $500, easy no thanks.
She mentioned she enjoys giving head and that she's received praise for it. Quoted $250 for BBBJ, settled at $200.
Best BBBJCIM I've had in years.
-
01-11-24 13:55 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 1021Amayanyc
If a big fake tittied and a phat ass Latina is your thing she's in town for the weekend, wants 3 k to hook up, yikes.
Her IG is full of pics and videos with big rap artists so I wasn't shocked when she came back with that number, bit of a bummer. Would have liked to test drive it but too rich for my blood. Oh well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-77607d6eb644
-
01-11-24 08:38 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 439I had a date set up, but an hour before we were to meet, she told me she was trans. Use that information as you wish. Not sure if the pics are all legit.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 22:18 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 586Badgirlcle
Kinda doubt that.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3
You can see photos at the team's IG: howardcheer. I mean, granted, that jawline is doing no favors, but I think we'd probably have seen or heard something in the news if Howard had a transgender cheerleader. Unless you saw a dick in person, I'm skeptical at best.
-
01-10-24 18:50 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 1059https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
500.
Great BBBJ, bb everything but I can't get into her so onto the next.
She's on time and legit. Very courteous and aim to please.
-
01-10-24 17:10 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 439SB summary
This one is a huge timewaster. Sets up meetings and then ghosts.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-ddaa2171814b
DTF for 400 (escort), but only here a couple of more days.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-921c549923e3
Discussed before. DTF for 400.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9cbdf507bcec
Badgirlcle is a tranny. She / he blocked me so cannot link.
Classyhottie is dtf for 500.30 yrs old. Body of a goddess. But lots of makeup and perfume so married gentlemen take precautions.
Tatti is DTF for $600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a0653f601b40
MissAlexandria is DTF for something in excess of $600. Not sure how much more.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5ad20277e67c
JazzyP19 is DTF for $500. Nice sweet girl who is new to this. Thicker than I prefer. Blocked after meeting her so no link.
Spoliedbaby is DTF for $600.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7e8e9b5113f1
-
01-10-24 16:38 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 382Aspen
Any intel? Scheduled once, but I had to cancel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7360ca2638ed
-
01-10-24 16:25 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 382Alessa
Any intention Alessa Nicole?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-f834d718f54b
Got her number, but based on her socials, looks like an uphill climb.
-
01-09-24 21:27 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 1059https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-73c2fe6f4222
This one is saying she's getting 650 to 800 offers. Who the fuck is doing that shit. LOL.
-
01-08-24 19:31 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 457Verification on Seeking Arrangement
Question for you mongers, do any of you get your profiles verified on SA?
Do you also show your pictures on your profiles or keep them in private mode.
-
01-07-24 18:35 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 1059Damn, you managed to stay up for that thing. I'd have gotten ED.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Who the fucked married her! Must have been some desperate old dude.
-
01-07-24 14:15 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 382She ate the person in her profile
First meeting, she confirmed day before, and ghosted day of. Second attempt, texted literally 1 hr before, and she agreed to meet, and she did. She is significantly heavier than profile pictures, but definitely her. She literally asked me if I thought she was a catfish. Anyway, many of you see people I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, but she is real. I think she ghosts out of fear. I imagine many have walked away. No details, but if Pawg is your thing, have at it. Generally, she is is a nice person.
Originally Posted by MikelSmith9207
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





