Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 14374
-
01-14-24 05:52 #13129Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 28Sophia at W Montrose Ave
Decided on Sophia, mainly because of her gorgeous face. Mid 30's. On the small side. B's. Little Bush. Paid the house and tip (60+140), and got down to business. Took my clothes off and hers, while rubbing. Licked me from my ears to the goods while I stood next to the bed. Let her drive for a while. Good BBBJ. Good sucking and licking. Had me onto the table, so I could play with her tits and finger her while sucking me. Took my turn licking her and she was wild! Came right in my mouth while she squeezed my heard with her thighs. Wiped my face with wet wipes, condom on and into Standing Mish, then K9 on the bed. Came hard in the bag and collapsed. Fun as always at MOON.
-
01-13-24 17:02 #13128Regular Member

Posts: 12She was pretty bundled up so no discernable body features, a tan Carhartt jacket and dirty blonde hair. She just told me her name was D. 5th is really disappointing, going down Cicero in the 50's you find better looking girls.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 11:30 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 469Older gal by 5th
What did she look like? Get a name at all? Seems like every time I go over there it's a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Creeper518
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 20:36 #13126Regular Member

Posts: 12Care to elaborate with details?
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 18:52 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 170Scared straight
Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.
-
01-11-24 18:19 #13124Regular Member

Posts: 125th Ave. D WSW
Needed gas from the BP, locked eyes with this older gal smoking a cig. Pulled into the nearby alley and she came strolling along. Picked her up, is a very straight forward "wham bam thank you ma'am". Only had a 20 and she agreed for a BJ after some complaining, great A head. This lady sucked the soul out of my cock, let me feel around too. Wish I had more on me, that ass felt nice and soft.
-
01-11-24 13:19 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 601O'Hare
Been a few years since I went looking for SW's, but pretty sure there are still some on Manheim within a mile or so of North Ave. However, LE is everywhere around there so be careful. There are a ton on Non SW girls working out there and some pretty hot Asian girls. Probably could fine a good one for $130/30 minutes and would be a lot cheaper than bail, towing and explaining to a S / O if you have one. After I got busted on Cicero Ave 11-2 years ago, I never went looking for SW's again. Probably had 1,500-2,000 BBBJ's from Chicago SW's back in the day and miss the $20-40 BBBJ with catch. Going to see a smoking hot Apt girl tonight for the price of 9 BBBJ's back in the day.
Originally Posted by Mic314
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 16:47 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 32OHare
Hey, I'm in town tomorrow and it looks like most SW are on the Southside. Any known cruising spots up and around O'Hare?
-
01-09-24 23:04 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes for awhile she got clean. She fell back into drugs. But her death was not drug related. She had a heart attack. She was having health problems for year. I considered her a friend. Are. I. P.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 18:10 #13120Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah of course, https://xhamster.com/videos/1-dollar...ExMC4wLjAuMA.. It took some searching but I found, I have it downloaded.
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 13:53 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 503Country Southside
Was out south the other day for some personal business and low and behold saw an oldie but always goodie red head I've always named as Country. Seems she's cut her hair and its short boy cut and dyed pink. She also put on some good weight. Last I saw her she was telling people her name was Hope and ahe went full blown SW and was losing weight due to habit. She said she is doing better and is clean off the candy. Seems that way as when I first met her years ago she was a nice thick flat stomach white girl. Long story short good to see her again and yes she is available. 55th area.
-
01-08-24 10:29 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 170Mind sharing a link to that video you mentioned?
Originally Posted by UncutDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 17:06 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 263Ran into "mimi" on 5th today about 1 pm. 60 for bbj. Agreed on 40 but she couldn't find a condom, said she'd do bbj for 60 so I went for it. She looked and sounded puerto rican to me but said she was Romanian, which was weird. But whatever.
Anyhow we find a spot and she takes her tits out, starts soft and slow the way I like but after 5 min she starts asking how long I'll take which is always annoying. Then she asks me to stroke it myself to so ill finish faster. I already knew this was turning into a non enjoyable experience so I just ask if I can finish on her tits (because I can already imagine her getting out the car and keeping my money or asking for more. Anyway, I finished and dropped her off, didn't ask for digits because the service wasn't good. I've had worse but I've DEFINITELY have had better. She had her hair in a bun and it the bin was slightly dyed green and she was carrying a bookbag. Overall not bad looking, it's just a shame the service wasn't up to par.
-
01-04-24 07:48 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 148Morning of Thurs 4 Jan
Hit the Cicero /47th stroll at 0500. Saw an attractive young WSW and BSW, prob in their 20's on the two blocks S and E of McD's. Lots of traffic swooping them up so I didn't even bother.
Hit the 5th stroll at 0530, met Chyna (China?) on 5th and Karlov I think, 5/10 HSW, but wearing a full face of makeup and lipstick so I thought why TF not. Parked in a nearby back lot and got BBBJ for. 4, but she didn't want me to finish in her mouth so it was HJ to completion. Not bad for the money but I don't think I'll stop for her again.
Be safe out there.
-
01-01-24 14:43 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! Facts! You hit the nail on its proverbial head. Many mofos on this board are truly one-way, I. E. "Hooray for me, and screw you" on sharing info. Other than for a handful that have shared info, I don't give anything back. Don't get me wrong. General info on recent LE busts, strip clubs, and massage parlors, no problem. That's it. Long ago, while living in Michigan, I gave a few folks info about a HE blonde buxom chick. Said she needed a reference to see a dude. One guy had shared a few tidbits of info, so I vouched for him with this lady. Big mistake! That person was a scum bucket and a stalker. From that point on, I never share anything that will potentially screw my game.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






