Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 26662
-
01-12-24 06:45 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 493Crysta
Saw Crysta at a real nice Gr hotel near Meijer.
Very sexy IMO. CBJ, cfs. $. 20 for ss, non rushed.
Talked for a few minutes after. Would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/912534095390
-
01-12-24 00:51 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 51Brittany
After reading a good review I gave Brittany a chance. Coms were good and quick. Donations were very fair. Pics are her. Basement room of a rough house. She had a smell going on that totally destroyed everything for me. Plus her mug is not the best in town. I didn't finish and I got out soon as I could. Other people are living in the house which I could hear moving around. Got me a little worried, but was already looking to get out fast.
With Lauren, CJ, and others we are lucky. I will not be repeating.
https://tryst.link/escort/brittanybaby
-
01-11-24 22:15 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 4439Feiday specials
This is really rare anywhere.
Friday Specials.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/315386590717
-
01-11-24 19:08 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 79Skyy and Mandy
OK second post but to reports this time. My first provider I saw in GR was Sky and I wouldn't say it was a good experience. Comms were weird, we set a time 8:15 and she pushed it back twice saying she was trying to hurry both times. Her explanation was a friend was complaining about an ex or something like that, but I've seen in previous reports the uses a "friend" as an excuse often. Either way we did meet. I did hh, we got undressed and she refused to take of her shirt though. She started with BBBJ for like 45 seconds then asked me to get on top, annoying but whatever, tried doggy said she need to lay on the because she didn't like the position. So she just laid down and had me on top (I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the position) did that for 5 minutes and she asks if I came, I didn't, I normally can't cum with a condom on. She then blows me for another 45 seconds and makes me jerk off instead. Not really any pros except DFK, CIM and her body, her personality is trash. My work trip to GR has sucked pretty hard so if you guys have any suggestions that don't require verification let me know ill be back next week.
Also tried for a few days to get ahold of tall Mandy and when I did she called me "Fucking stupid". Not mad about it just odd.
Skyy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/451395987314.
Mandy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/007482480823.
-
01-11-24 16:59 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 587Lainey questionable status
Something is up with Lainey, her last STG post included her real image but also Asia and Bangor Girl. One digit for 3 providers, you choice of ladies, that sounds like a pimp or local dude propaganda. Lainey has always been a stellar open menu provider with a top ten BBBJ; unfortunately she had big family / legal issues lost her Holland place and has been spotty on communications and ghosting lately. Texted her recently for a date and got the royal run around. Said she had no place to stay, asked for cash app donations after several sob stories never got her to commit! Still not sure it was her or someone else texting me. Has anyone hooked up with Lainey lately, if so good or bad? I was a regular with her but I'm beginning to wonder about her? Bottum out.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 13:31 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 79Check the Saginaw forum.
Originally Posted by FireFly87
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 13:15 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 81Hennessey
Anyone have anything to report regarding Hennessey? I could only find one review of a "Hennessey" but not sure if it is the same person.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/410294075360
-
01-11-24 11:27 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 4439This girl is a Dyke, hates men.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
I had her on my FB friends a long time ago and blocked her for being an asshole.
-
01-11-24 10:34 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 246Review
This lady was on airline road wouldn't even do a BJ for 100 $ and she's defiantly much darker black than her pics. I didn't know they had filters for that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/781353202848
-
01-11-24 10:19 #20653Senior Member

Posts: 246
-
01-11-24 10:19 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 246Rip off
Pass on this Ashtray smelling stank. She will take a taxi to you then claim every minute she's with you, she's losing money. Rushed unfinished, she's got a voice like crimedog mcgruff is huge and uglier than pics.
-
01-11-24 09:06 #20651Senior Member

Posts: 4439Utr Christina
Christina has slipped to the Avoid column.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Totally wasted for our appointment, one of the worst BJs I ever had.
Received a message from her after she got out of KC. I thought it would be a nice reunion. Nope, bad complexion and very jittery. Totally wasted.
I won't repeat.
-
01-11-24 08:22 #20650Senior Member

Posts: 159Lainey
That is an old pick and not her current look. Anytime you see the ad with multiple girls it is Lainey's ex posting it.
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 07:30 #20649Senior Member

Posts: 208Handlers, BFs, Pimps
Another reason why it's great to have providers like CJ active on the boards. We know she's real. We know she's operating her own business. Both important things.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
Another reason it sucks when 1-2 members are hostile to providers on the boards. Hostile over and over. Maybe pushing a provider away from the boards. Why stay? But it helps us to have providers active here. To know who they are. To know they're real. And in CJ's case, she seems actually very fun.
TC2, that sucks that some dude pinged your phone with that video. If that happened to me, I'd never contact another provider. I'd delete my login here. Sorry, nope.
-
01-11-24 01:26 #20648Senior Member

Posts: 104Add Mandi to the list. Same location on Hamilton, off Leonard. Rip off alert!
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





