Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20662

    Crysta

    Saw Crysta at a real nice Gr hotel near Meijer.
    Very sexy IMO. CBJ, cfs. $. 20 for ss, non rushed.
    Talked for a few minutes after. Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/912534095390

  2. #20661

    Brittany

    After reading a good review I gave Brittany a chance. Coms were good and quick. Donations were very fair. Pics are her. Basement room of a rough house. She had a smell going on that totally destroyed everything for me. Plus her mug is not the best in town. I didn't finish and I got out soon as I could. Other people are living in the house which I could hear moving around. Got me a little worried, but was already looking to get out fast.

    With Lauren, CJ, and others we are lucky. I will not be repeating.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanybaby

  3. #20660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Feiday specials

    This is really rare anywhere.

    Friday Specials.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/315386590717

  4. #20659

    Skyy and Mandy

    OK second post but to reports this time. My first provider I saw in GR was Sky and I wouldn't say it was a good experience. Comms were weird, we set a time 8:15 and she pushed it back twice saying she was trying to hurry both times. Her explanation was a friend was complaining about an ex or something like that, but I've seen in previous reports the uses a "friend" as an excuse often. Either way we did meet. I did hh, we got undressed and she refused to take of her shirt though. She started with BBBJ for like 45 seconds then asked me to get on top, annoying but whatever, tried doggy said she need to lay on the because she didn't like the position. So she just laid down and had me on top (I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the position) did that for 5 minutes and she asks if I came, I didn't, I normally can't cum with a condom on. She then blows me for another 45 seconds and makes me jerk off instead. Not really any pros except DFK, CIM and her body, her personality is trash. My work trip to GR has sucked pretty hard so if you guys have any suggestions that don't require verification let me know ill be back next week.

    Also tried for a few days to get ahold of tall Mandy and when I did she called me "Fucking stupid". Not mad about it just odd.

    Skyy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/451395987314.

    Mandy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/007482480823.

  5. #20658

    Lainey questionable status

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    That is an old pick and not her current look. Anytime you see the ad with multiple girls it is Lainey's ex posting it.
    Something is up with Lainey, her last STG post included her real image but also Asia and Bangor Girl. One digit for 3 providers, you choice of ladies, that sounds like a pimp or local dude propaganda. Lainey has always been a stellar open menu provider with a top ten BBBJ; unfortunately she had big family / legal issues lost her Holland place and has been spotty on communications and ghosting lately. Texted her recently for a date and got the royal run around. Said she had no place to stay, asked for cash app donations after several sob stories never got her to commit! Still not sure it was her or someone else texting me. Has anyone hooked up with Lainey lately, if so good or bad? I was a regular with her but I'm beginning to wonder about her? Bottum out.

  6. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything to report regarding Hennessey? I could only find one review of a "Hennessey" but not sure if it is the same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/410294075360
    Check the Saginaw forum.

  7. #20656

    Hennessey

    Anyone have anything to report regarding Hennessey? I could only find one review of a "Hennessey" but not sure if it is the same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/410294075360
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240111_130951_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131019_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131042_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131001_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131026_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240111_131049_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131009_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240111_131033_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #20655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    This girl is a Dyke, hates men.

    I had her on my FB friends a long time ago and blocked her for being an asshole.

  9. #20654

    Review

    This lady was on airline road wouldn't even do a BJ for 100 $ and she's defiantly much darker black than her pics. I didn't know they had filters for that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/781353202848

  10. #20653

  11. #20652

    Rip off

    Pass on this Ashtray smelling stank. She will take a taxi to you then claim every minute she's with you, she's losing money. Rushed unfinished, she's got a voice like crimedog mcgruff is huge and uglier than pics.

  12. #20651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Utr Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    My new hobby go to on the south side of GR.

    Excellent head game, FB UTR.
    Christina has slipped to the Avoid column.

    Totally wasted for our appointment, one of the worst BJs I ever had.

    Received a message from her after she got out of KC. I thought it would be a nice reunion. Nope, bad complexion and very jittery. Totally wasted.

    I won't repeat.

  13. #20650

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by Club512  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lainey has changed her look. She actually looks good here, I'm tempted but I'm going to pass due to the last attempt with her in Nov. Lots of drama and a loud argument w / her bf / pimp in the parking lot of my condo complex at midnight caused a ruckus. He was a big dude too. Don't know Bangor Honey.
    That is an old pick and not her current look. Anytime you see the ad with multiple girls it is Lainey's ex posting it.

  14. #20649

    Handlers, BFs, Pimps

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    My normal practice now is to double-search all of these and check the board. I had some dude ping my hobby # recently and threatening me. Said I was hassling and wasting his girl's time and my number was flagged. Even had a cool video of a guy in a mask with a gun. All the Seniors and Pros probably already know this, but I'm finding there are more handlers and pimps behind the scenes than meets the eye. I've seen so many different photos associated with numbers and ads that I'm very suspect of most ads.
    Another reason why it's great to have providers like CJ active on the boards. We know she's real. We know she's operating her own business. Both important things.

    Another reason it sucks when 1-2 members are hostile to providers on the boards. Hostile over and over. Maybe pushing a provider away from the boards. Why stay? But it helps us to have providers active here. To know who they are. To know they're real. And in CJ's case, she seems actually very fun.

    TC2, that sucks that some dude pinged your phone with that video. If that happened to me, I'd never contact another provider. I'd delete my login here. Sorry, nope.

  15. #20648
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my account verified after making 14 emails but I can start catching up on my first 6 months of the hobby. So ill start with my first time being scammed LOL. Contacted Freaky little babi comms were good, met at her place. I did pay upfront but I haven't had any issue doing so until now, I will no longer do so. After that she leaves the room and I believe it was her son who asked me to leave.

    Most recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/750993259565
    Add Mandi to the list. Same location on Hamilton, off Leonard. Rip off alert!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape