Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1738
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #433

    Seniors with recommendations.

    Love UTR girls, sadly I will be leaving Arizona Friday.

    Looking for a couple quick last minute girls if they can host even better.

    Pm me if you can share, Snapchat, instagram, contact info.

    I have a few in rotation I plan to drop once I leave, I will ask them permission. Most of these girls are from tinder, instagram, or sites not related to pros.

    Latina MILF 33 - athletic nice body.

    White 32 - average skinny body.

    Black 18 - small bbw.

    White red head 26 - wild bbw.

    Native 30 - average body.

    Latina MILF 30 ish. Nice urges.

    White glasses 35 - nerdy.

    White petite 20 - country girl.

    Thanks for any insight, Arizona had treated me well.

  2. #432

    FriendlySeductress

    I have such a good time I overdid it in my last review.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-69c7fbed5dc1

    This report could be in several other threads as well. PM me if you want more details.

  3. #431
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  4. #430

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    I tried almost right after post and there was no edit button.
    That's strange because "Edit Post" would be right next to "Reply With Quote".

    And "Delete Post" should be there when you Edit your post.

    Odd it didn't show up for you. Maybe it only shows up if you're using a regular browser and not mobile?

    That's my guess, you can try switching it up "Desktop mode" and see if that helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails editpost.jpg‎   deletepost.jpg‎  

  5. #429

    Another fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Most of the "women" on SA are using fake photos from other sites. A simple "image search" should help you vet potential SBs. Examples below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-498988e567e1 "ExcitedSocialite".
    Here's another fake to watch out for. The profile photo on this one doesn't show anything on google image search. I asked her / him for a few more pics and got a few. Did more image searches and found that this person is using stolen photos from an Instagram model named Arriana Marie. She / he will try to get you off site quickly and get your personal info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c4adddc006d7

    User name is Jydisyar.

  6. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    How do you edit or delete a post?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to Edit if you just posted but I believe the "Edit Post" link will be gone after a certain time (not sure how long) after that you'll need to ask Admin to Edit / Delete.
    I tried almost right after post and there was no edit button.

  7. #427

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    How do you edit or delete a post?
    You should be able to Edit if you just posted but I believe the "Edit Post" link will be gone after a certain time (not sure how long) after that you'll need to ask Admin to Edit / Delete.

  8. #426

    Help

    How do you edit or delete a post?

  9. #425

    Veronicababes

    Hey guys,

    So I just got back home from Phoenix. SA in Phoenix is so much better than Seattle. Met and spoked to many girls I know are real and legit. Every girl I talked to with gps was easily talked down to 500. Talked to a few wanting 300 and a bunch asking for 400. I'm probably not going to give you the 411 on all the girls I did see but I will give you a gem I did. The main one I met I'm keeping to myself as I'll be back in Feb and we really clicked. I did see this one and was a great time. She definitely delivered and looked like pics. Only con is she is super shy and introverted. That didn't stop us though from all activities and an awesome time. Damage was 400.

    Here's the link, https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-ef4e883a4d66.

  10. #424

    Outrageous GPS.

    This one wants 5-7 k a month including shopping and traveling.

    Oh, and she's 28 with a kid and lives in Maricopa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-d5134d9eb3cf "AsianBabyGirl".

    Has anyone met her yet?

  11. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.
    Let's all string Uncle LEO along and drain all their resources until they give up on stinging members of SA. Set up all our meets our in public places with their fake profiles and then flake!

  12. #422

    Becareful fellas.

    Most of the "women" on SA are using fake photos from other sites. A simple "image search" should help you vet potential SBs. Examples below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-498988e567e1 "ExcitedSocialite".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.29.24 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.24.23 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.20.37 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #421

    SA is the new Tinder

    I'm not feeling like I should pay 70/ month, even after the 30% discount for a bunch of flakes, fakes, SA bots and catfish anymore.

    Anyone else feel the same way?

  14. #420

    Another online arrangement

    I'm going to straight up ignore her About Me section and ask to meet in person. I'm also going to ignore that she wrote about her 32 DDs with photos that don't match.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-5c24c2de1559 "BrittanyRae".

  15. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.
    She messaged me yesterday. I'll keep everyone updated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape