Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 463 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I leave for a few weeks with Ms. Coffy and Hartford Sex Parlors fall apart.

    Thank you Dark for taking sharge and providing direction to the members in my absence.

    Couple of things, Dark is correct stating member with 4 posts maybe associated with the HSP. Plus the place has been advertised as one of HSP's with reviews dating back for years. With the uptick in privates, ASP's have taken a hit.

    Good job Dark.

    Good to be back.

    Chad.
    LOL this dude chad is funny as hell.

    Seems like a fun dude to have some drinks &bumps with.

  2. #4963
    Yea so, no need to toftt, Cool Chad and team already did. The reason they call it Delight spa, It's deeee-light-Full. I can't stop laughing. It's deeee-light-Full spa.

    Good luck.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I might take one for the team but what extras is she offering if any?

  3. #4962

    Hartford Body Massage

    Has anyone tried this place or have any info?

    https://hartfordbodymassage.com/

  4. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post this on the craigslist thread, but there has not been any activity on it since 2020 so I thought I would try here instead.

    I am heading to BDL area in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the women advertising massages on Hartford Craigslist Health / Wellness section? There's someone named Melanie advertising for outcall massage, and a couple others as well.

    Also, there's someone named Pixie advertising Cuddle and body rub therapy. The ad says "sensual but not sexual" so not sure if it's legit only, but her pics include a lot of cleavage so probably not 100% legit. Anyone partake? Not from the area so I would appreciate any feedback.
    Unless things have changed the only worthwhile one is Trista (advertises under beauty services and the massage / hair removal ad) I never got pass the email stage with Pixie once she sent me a waiver list, although her hours say she probably does a little bit extra.

  5. #4960

    Craigslist massage

    I was going to post this on the craigslist thread, but there has not been any activity on it since 2020 so I thought I would try here instead.

    I am heading to BDL area in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the women advertising massages on Hartford Craigslist Health / Wellness section? There's someone named Melanie advertising for outcall massage, and a couple others as well.

    Also, there's someone named Pixie advertising Cuddle and body rub therapy. The ad says "sensual but not sexual" so not sure if it's legit only, but her pics include a lot of cleavage so probably not 100% legit. Anyone partake? Not from the area so I would appreciate any feedback.

  6. #4959

    Re: Licensed Aesthetician and Nail tech

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here try this out yet?

    Seems similar to Trista with expanded legit menu, wondering if there is another expanded menu.

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...698100639.html
    I might take one for the team but what extras is she offering if any?

  7. #4958

    Looks Interesting

    Anyone here try this out yet?

    Seems similar to Trista with expanded legit menu, wondering if there is another expanded menu.

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...698100639.html

  8. #4957

    Good work Dark

    Gents,

    I leave for a few weeks with Ms. Coffy and Hartford Sex Parlors fall apart.

    Thank you Dark for taking sharge and providing direction to the members in my absence.

    Couple of things, Dark is correct stating member with 4 posts maybe associated with the HSP. Plus the place has been advertised as one of HSP's with reviews dating back for years. With the uptick in privates, ASP's have taken a hit.

    Good job Dark.

    Good to be back.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNight1  [View Original Post]
    He's been a member for 4 years almost with 4 post only on Oasis, I wouldn't bite on it. It's still the same 60 year old grannies there.

  9. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I shall review Aqua for you:

    Straight forward.

    1. It is in a brightly lit busy strip mall. You won't get robbed but it is kinda public.

    2. It is a big waste of space with a sand box, couch and haircut chair along with 3 small massage rooms in the back.

    3. The owner is friendly but his pricing is overpriced 70 half 100 hour.

    4. The attendants (2 currently) are both nicely put together 20 somethings. Both are cute, white and bubbly. A great change from the AMPs.

    5. The massages suck, fortunately that's not all that sucks.

    6. One is definitely more skilled than the other but you cannot go wrong with either.

    7. You can make an appointment. I like that. The number is on CL. Very little attention or advertising has been done to promote this place. Lets keep it quiet.

    8. Open from 5 pm to closing usually midnight but will stay open longer. Great customer service there!

    9. Slightly overpriced BUT it is safe, convenient and comfortable. YMMV just ask your attendant. Showers are available.

    10. Improvements can be made to the massage tables. They are small and a bit shaky. Better linen and heating during the cold would be appreciated.

    Any further in depth details I will answer I'm PM's but only if you are a known quantity. Enjoy, Poo.
    Thank you for the review. What was the damage to the masseuse?

  10. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I shall review Aqua for you:

    Straight forward.

    1. It is in a brightly lit busy strip mall. You won't get robbed but it is kinda public.

    2. It is a big waste of space with a sand box, couch and haircut chair along with 3 small massage rooms in the back.

    3. The owner is friendly but his pricing is overpriced 70 half 100 hour.

    4. The attendants (2 currently) are both nicely put together 20 somethings. Both are cute, white and bubbly. A great change from the AMPs.

    5. The massages suck, fortunately that's not all that sucks.

    6. One is definitely more skilled than the other but you cannot go wrong with either.

    7. You can make an appointment. I like that. The number is on CL. Very little attention or advertising has been done to promote this place. Lets keep it quiet.

    8. Open from 5 pm to closing usually midnight but will stay open longer. Great customer service there!

    9. Slightly overpriced BUT it is safe, convenient and comfortable. YMMV just ask your attendant. Showers are available.

    10. Improvements can be made to the massage tables. They are small and a bit shaky. Better linen and heating during the cold would be appreciated.

    Any further in depth details I will answer I'm PM's but only if you are a known quantity. Enjoy, Poo.
    Pop, this is the review I've been waiting for. I keep wanting to stop just can't make it. I got to check it out. Thank you fine sir for TOFTT.

  11. #4954

    My First 2024 Favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Already searched and been following for a bit. Any update? Ads keep popping but nothing about the business. Photos still look rough but interesting.
    I shall review Aqua for you:

    Straight forward.

    1. It is in a brightly lit busy strip mall. You won't get robbed but it is kinda public.

    2. It is a big waste of space with a sand box, couch and haircut chair along with 3 small massage rooms in the back.

    3. The owner is friendly but his pricing is overpriced 70 half 100 hour.

    4. The attendants (2 currently) are both nicely put together 20 somethings. Both are cute, white and bubbly. A great change from the AMPs.

    5. The massages suck, fortunately that's not all that sucks.

    6. One is definitely more skilled than the other but you cannot go wrong with either.

    7. You can make an appointment. I like that. The number is on CL. Very little attention or advertising has been done to promote this place. Lets keep it quiet.

    8. Open from 5 pm to closing usually midnight but will stay open longer. Great customer service there!

    9. Slightly overpriced BUT it is safe, convenient and comfortable. YMMV just ask your attendant. Showers are available.

    10. Improvements can be made to the massage tables. They are small and a bit shaky. Better linen and heating during the cold would be appreciated.

    Any further in depth details I will answer I'm PM's but only if you are a known quantity. Enjoy, Poo.

  12. #4953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJeff218  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Aloha in Middletown?
    I have, but not in a year or so. It was pretty good. There were three girls, all pretty enthusiastic, pretty much a HJ only place.

  13. #4952

    Aloha

    Anyone try Aloha in Middletown?

  14. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack0405  [View Original Post]
    She is mediocre and over rated and high priced. There are better ones out there with better menu.
    Any chance you'd be willing to share? TIA.

  15. #4950
    A bit of topic but do any of you guys participate in international mongering?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape