Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 6944
-
01-11-24 06:46 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 100LOL this dude chad is funny as hell.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Seems like a fun dude to have some drinks &bumps with.
-
01-11-24 06:34 #4963Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, no need to toftt, Cool Chad and team already did. The reason they call it Delight spa, It's deeee-light-Full. I can't stop laughing. It's deeee-light-Full spa.
Good luck.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 21:56 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 46Hartford Body Massage
Has anyone tried this place or have any info?
https://hartfordbodymassage.com/
-
01-10-24 18:55 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 151Unless things have changed the only worthwhile one is Trista (advertises under beauty services and the massage / hair removal ad) I never got pass the email stage with Pixie once she sent me a waiver list, although her hours say she probably does a little bit extra.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:35 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 127Craigslist massage
I was going to post this on the craigslist thread, but there has not been any activity on it since 2020 so I thought I would try here instead.
I am heading to BDL area in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the women advertising massages on Hartford Craigslist Health / Wellness section? There's someone named Melanie advertising for outcall massage, and a couple others as well.
Also, there's someone named Pixie advertising Cuddle and body rub therapy. The ad says "sensual but not sexual" so not sure if it's legit only, but her pics include a lot of cleavage so probably not 100% legit. Anyone partake? Not from the area so I would appreciate any feedback.
-
01-10-24 12:15 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 1690Re: Licensed Aesthetician and Nail tech
I might take one for the team but what extras is she offering if any?
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 11:15 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 77Looks Interesting
Anyone here try this out yet?
Seems similar to Trista with expanded legit menu, wondering if there is another expanded menu.
https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...698100639.html
-
01-09-24 21:07 #4957Banned Member

Posts: 1318Good work Dark
Gents,
I leave for a few weeks with Ms. Coffy and Hartford Sex Parlors fall apart.
Thank you Dark for taking sharge and providing direction to the members in my absence.
Couple of things, Dark is correct stating member with 4 posts maybe associated with the HSP. Plus the place has been advertised as one of HSP's with reviews dating back for years. With the uptick in privates, ASP's have taken a hit.
Good job Dark.
Good to be back.
Chad.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 09:41 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 99Thank you for the review. What was the damage to the masseuse?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 18:54 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 976Pop, this is the review I've been waiting for. I keep wanting to stop just can't make it. I got to check it out. Thank you fine sir for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 09:25 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 1000My First 2024 Favor
I shall review Aqua for you:
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
Straight forward.
1. It is in a brightly lit busy strip mall. You won't get robbed but it is kinda public.
2. It is a big waste of space with a sand box, couch and haircut chair along with 3 small massage rooms in the back.
3. The owner is friendly but his pricing is overpriced 70 half 100 hour.
4. The attendants (2 currently) are both nicely put together 20 somethings. Both are cute, white and bubbly. A great change from the AMPs.
5. The massages suck, fortunately that's not all that sucks.
6. One is definitely more skilled than the other but you cannot go wrong with either.
7. You can make an appointment. I like that. The number is on CL. Very little attention or advertising has been done to promote this place. Lets keep it quiet.
8. Open from 5 pm to closing usually midnight but will stay open longer. Great customer service there!
9. Slightly overpriced BUT it is safe, convenient and comfortable. YMMV just ask your attendant. Showers are available.
10. Improvements can be made to the massage tables. They are small and a bit shaky. Better linen and heating during the cold would be appreciated.
Any further in depth details I will answer I'm PM's but only if you are a known quantity. Enjoy, Poo.
-
01-05-24 17:09 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 1234I have, but not in a year or so. It was pretty good. There were three girls, all pretty enthusiastic, pretty much a HJ only place.
Originally Posted by TomJeff218
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:20 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 40Aloha
Anyone try Aloha in Middletown?
-
01-05-24 08:05 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 99Any chance you'd be willing to share? TIA.
Originally Posted by Jack0405
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 00:00 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 100A bit of topic but do any of you guys participate in international mongering?









Reply With Quote





