Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 281 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 17697
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13497

    Katie g

    Found Katie on stg. Apparently she's an early riser. A bit larger than her pics indicate, but she sucked dick well enough and giggles when she cums (which is often). No cim, but I had fun.

  2. #13496

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys able to speak to "Lucy" on LC?

    I seem to recall some of these photos in ads the past couple of months. The pics pass the smell test of all being taken in hotel rooms.

    She's more attractive that most of the girls working in STL normally. TGTBT?

    Searching the thread for Lucy doesn't turn up her. Or anything in the last year.

    What gives? Am I getting caught by a fake ad?

    January 2024 phone:
    314-619-1029

    January 2024 ad:
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163194350
    Used to go by the name Ash and back then she was a lot more slimmer and was decent fun. Nowadays she doesn't look like her pics much as she's gotten bigger, probably because she might've been pregnant and I saw her early last year. During the session, I felt incredibly uncomfortable due to how messy her place was and there was a huge lack of effort on her part. I believe she's rolling with a bad crowd since they tried to barge into the room (halfway during our session) and she warned me to quickly get out while she dealt with them. But hey, it's been almost a year since then so maybe she's changed, who knows?

  3. #13495
    Last edited by Southsiide87; 01-10-24 at 15:58. Reason: Name

  4. #13494

    Has anyone seen this (woman)?

    Responded to this ad and she was relatively close by. At that time she did not have any clear face pictures, only the blurry ones and the back shot. I was kind of suspicious that used fake photos so I finally got her to send me a couple more pictures and she looks like a man to me. I asked if she was a trans woman and she said no and sent me another picture which looked even more masculine. If she's just a little ugly I can deal with that for some head or something. Can anyone who has dated her verify that she is a natural woman or any information?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/163153486

  5. #13493

    Money's worth?.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74;6746706[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/163222570[/URL]#.
    She's cute but none of these women are worth $200 for a QV.

    I wouldn't even give 90% of them $200 for an hour. Especially the ones with the laundry list of everything they do not do. There are plenty of women that give excellent service and cooch is just as good as the next one for less than half of that. In and out and about your business with a smile on your face.

    I'm not going to contribute to the over-inflated self-worth of these women who feel they deserve to be worshiped just because they have to resort to selling p*y to pay their bills.

  6. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Did she require a verification pic of you before she would see you the first time?
    Yes she did and I asked for one in return.

  7. #13491

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Did she require a verification pic of you before she would see you the first time?
    Concur.

    Very limited menu. Attractive, fit, with good massage and HE only. Absolutely no sign of more. Safe location in suburban house.

  8. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    See her a few times, safe location (Florrisant) great massage not a lot of talking with HE only. $$ donation. Very nice lady.
    Did she require a verification pic of you before she would see you the first time?

  9. #13489

    Lilly of the Nile

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lilly lately. I had an appointment set up with her a few months back and at the last minute required a verification picture which is a no go for me. Wondering if that is still a requirement.

    Thanks.
    See her a few times, safe location (Florrisant) great massage not a lot of talking with HE only. $$ donation. Very nice lady.

  10. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys able to speak to "Lucy" on LC?

    I seem to recall some of these photos in ads the past couple of months. The pics pass the smell test of all being taken in hotel rooms.

    She's more attractive that most of the girls working in STL normally. TGTBT?

    Searching the thread for Lucy doesn't turn up her. Or anything in the last year.

    What gives? Am I getting caught by a fake ad?

    January 2024 phone:
    314-619-1029

    January 2024 ad:
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163194350
    I'm pretty sure she's real but I haven't seen her. She's been around STL for years, I recognize the chest tattoos. I think she was recently pregnant.

  11. #13487
    I texted her recently but got no response.

  12. #13486

    Lilly aka Lilly of the Nile

    Has anyone seen Lilly lately. I had an appointment set up with her a few months back and at the last minute required a verification picture which is a no go for me. Wondering if that is still a requirement.

    Thanks.

  13. #13485

    Reliable provider / massage after 1 am through the week

    Looking for someone reliable through the week after 1 am in the Belleville / east st Louis area. I get off work then. Usually I'm in the southern il forum, but it's dead there. Any leads.

    Are appreciated. Thanks.

  14. #13484

  15. #13483
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys able to speak to "Lucy" on LC?

    I seem to recall some of these photos in ads the past couple of months. The pics pass the smell test of all being taken in hotel rooms.

    She's more attractive that most of the girls working in STL normally. TGTBT?

    Searching the thread for Lucy doesn't turn up her. Or anything in the last year.
    She's real, but has gone down hill since. I saw quite a few times few years back when she was still host in St. Charles. But I saw a post few months ago stated that she didn't have a room anymore, and the visit was pretty awful.

    As I remember she was great, nice body, very quite, but obliging. But terrible at communicating, always take hours to response to anything. But all my visit was very, very good LOL. Too bad her demons finally taken her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape