Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 921 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10335

    Jessica at PD

    Hey MmidHurst, Jessica is back at PD.

    Haven't visited PD in over 2 months. Was going to wait a bit longer as I am still paying off my overseas bills, but when I saw that Jessica is back I had to go. She was here last June. I saw her after my one of my sessions with some girl that I can't even remember her name now. Must not have been a memorable session. Didn't have time to go back last June, so wanted to go this time. To me, she is pretty.

    She was wearing a school girl skirt that is way too short. Half of her panties is visible. Not sure if she knows that or if she is doing it on purpose. I am leveraging a review by another member as I really don't have much more to add to his review. She has another couple of reviews as well. Just a couple of notes to add here. She doesn't cum easily. Or maybe my oral skills suck. But had to dine a solid 20 minutes before she finally came. My neck is fucking sore now lol. If you enjoy dining, she is a good challenge for you to see if you can make her cum. The other thing to call out is her DFK. Very passionate.

    A couple of my recent reviews, the girls left that same night after getting hurt. Don't you all go today lol. Although with the major snowstorm that is coming tomorrow and bitter cold temperature that follows, it might be a good idea to go today if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by MmidHurst  [View Original Post]
    I rarely post on here, but I had to post this experience. I agree that the apartments can be hit or miss, but sometimes, when they hit, they HIT!

    Just left PD after seeing Jessica and I thought about her the whole way home. She looks BETTER in person than her pics which is rare. She's 5', 100 LBS with a beautiful body. I could not stop thinking of it. Flat stomach with no damage, not a scar on her body, and a beautiful nice round ass with a great pair of perky, natural C cups. She took her bra off and they stayed right where they were. I could not believe how sexy her body was. I usually always do HHR because I like to hit and split, but I was asking her about 60/90 minutes multiple pops because I had the cash on me. I ended up doing hhr with a little extra for $$ which started off with a shower. Went to the bed room and she went to work. She loves it when you touch her and will guide your hands over her body if your not touching her enough. Did a few positions, including cowgirl where she was begging me to grab and spank her ass, then ended with missionary. While in missionary, I closed her legs and put her beautiful feet in my face. I'm not usually a feet guy but something about her pretty little feet did something for me. I know others may not agree, but this one was a 10/10 for me. I'm not sure if it's part of her act or she was really into it but she was moaning for the whole house to hear. When done, she got on her translator app and asked me to please come and see her again. By the end, we were both really sweaty and I had the biggest smile on my face for the next hour.

  2. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Great report, I was woundering how was Swan, after reading your review, I will visit soon either Jane or Taeri.
    Today I saw Jane at Lakeview. I would say it was an outrageous session, fia, fiv, BBBJ, DFK with tongue, if that is your thing, go see her. Boobs are mm, maybe C I'm not so good for sizes. I can say she is a nympho. In my eyes she is service 10, face 8 and body 8. Pictures are photoshopped, but is a good representation. I will not return, because I would like to have a session with Taeri.

  3. #10333

    KP Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    What Is KP SWAN?
    KP = Korean Palace.

    Swan = Masseuse.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1703784268454077

  4. #10332

    What Is

    What Is KP SWAN?

  5. #10331
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Where is HKPD?
    Near Archer and Damen. Just text them they'll send the addy.

  6. #10330
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment cancel on me in the afternoon which (finally) left me a few hours to play.

    Popped a vitamin V so I can monger.

    Started with Swan from KP and very happy with her.

    Age hard to tell but I'd guess 32-35 or so.

    Pics are real but in person she's thinner.

    Real breasts.

    Great azz.

    Very beautiful girl.

    Usual shower with BBBJ preview.

    Then to the bed for lingerie show (I bought some stockings for her) and DATY.

    Then 69 with me and top and she took it like a champ.

    Then some mish, followed by RCG, then forward CG.

    Then she was on her knees for BBBJCIM.

    She kept sucking and sucking after it was sensitive I was literally moaning like my first time.

    So nice 3. 6 + 40 tip.

    8/10 looks 10/10 service.

    Would repeat.

    .

    Then drive to Sunny D and I ask for two.

    I draw Jasmine and Suzy.

    Both sexy maybe 7/10 each.

    Approx 45 I'd say for age.

    Started with Suzy CBJ then dog and mish while jasmine is rimming me from the back.

    Changedb the cover and got jasmine CBJ then dog then mish while Suzy rimming from the back.

    Filled the bag.

    Then went for a table shower had nice time being thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned.

    Sauna.

    They offer massage but I was running low on my time window so no thanks.

    Such a fun hobby.

    Happy New Year.

    Darth.
    Great report, I was woundering how was Swan, after reading your review, I will visit soon either Jane or Taeri.

  7. #10329

    Sunny Day Spa mt prospect

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What is Sunny D?
    Sunny Day Spa mt prospect.

  8. #10328
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment cancel on me in the afternoon which (finally) left me a few hours to play.

    Popped a vitamin V so I can monger.

    Started with Swan from KP and very happy with her.

    Age hard to tell but I'd guess 32-35 or so.

    Pics are real but in person she's thinner.

    Real breasts.

    Great azz.

    Very beautiful girl.

    Usual shower with BBBJ preview.

    Then to the bed for lingerie show (I bought some stockings for her) and DATY.

    Then 69 with me and top and she took it like a champ.

    Then some mish, followed by RCG, then forward CG.

    Then she was on her knees for BBBJCIM.

    She kept sucking and sucking after it was sensitive I was literally moaning like my first time.

    So nice 3. 6 + 40 tip.

    8/10 looks 10/10 service.

    Would repeat.

    .

    Then drive to Sunny D and I ask for two.

    I draw Jasmine and Suzy.

    Both sexy maybe 7/10 each.

    Approx 45 I'd say for age.

    Started with Suzy CBJ then dog and mish while jasmine is rimming me from the back.

    Changedb the cover and got jasmine CBJ then dog then mish while Suzy rimming from the back.

    Filled the bag.

    Then went for a table shower had nice time being thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned.

    Sauna.

    They offer massage but I was running low on my time window so no thanks.

    Such a fun hobby.

    Happy New Year.

    Darth.
    What is Sunny D?

  9. #10327

    Kp swan and sunny D visit

    Had an appointment cancel on me in the afternoon which (finally) left me a few hours to play.

    Popped a vitamin V so I can monger.

    Started with Swan from KP and very happy with her.

    Age hard to tell but I'd guess 32-35 or so.

    Pics are real but in person she's thinner.

    Real breasts.

    Great azz.

    Very beautiful girl.

    Usual shower with BBBJ preview.

    Then to the bed for lingerie show (I bought some stockings for her) and DATY.

    Then 69 with me and top and she took it like a champ.

    Then some mish, followed by RCG, then forward CG.

    Then she was on her knees for BBBJCIM.

    She kept sucking and sucking after it was sensitive I was literally moaning like my first time.

    So nice 3. 6 + 40 tip.

    8/10 looks 10/10 service.

    Would repeat.

    —.

    Then drive to Sunny D and I ask for two.

    I draw Jasmine and Suzy.

    Both sexy maybe 7/10 each.

    Approx 45 I'd say for age.

    Started with Suzy CBJ then dog and mish while jasmine is rimming me from the back.

    Changedb the cover and got jasmine CBJ then dog then mish while Suzy rimming from the back.

    Filled the bag.

    Then went for a table shower had nice time being thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned.

    Sauna.

    They offer massage but I was running low on my time window so no thanks.

    Such a fun hobby.

    Happy New Year.

    Darth.

  10. #10326

    Hkpd

    Where is HKPD?

  11. #10325
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #10324
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #10323

    Info is accurate

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    FuckIt216 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  14. #10322

    Draw your own conclusion

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Last Post. Because I love you guys and have been getting my inbox blown up all morning -and no I'm not a Cop or Fed I just know Shit -.

    PAC was indeed busted 2 of the girls were taken in for questioning and Booker was also taken in around 11 pm Monday Night and I was told 3 mongers (2 haven't even entered the place they were taken as they approached the front door should be on PAC video footage) were also taken in cited and released (mongers got L1 Misdemeanor Charges) and told to corporate for HT I believe from what I'm hearing is one of the girls didn't like this job or the $$ she was making and is cooperating with the Feds who sent in the local police (I also posted pics not too long ago of the Fed car outside) as you can see the place is closed today. Takes 3-5 days to get a closure injunction from the City of Chicago. I'm also hearing again from a reliable source that the camera footage was taken off their system and is being reviewed. Like all Chinese places they think once they get let go from jail they can just reopen. I also posted weeks before the PAC bust that it was coming and it did. It's not.
    Luck I know shit. So here is my last warning on what is happening.

    PAC being investigated for HT and 1 girl is working with the Feds to build the case along with 3 mongers 1 of the Mongers is a well known lawyer in Chicago with wife and kids) so he is singing the tune to save his family and career -.

    RL is working with Local LE and Feds to help build case against PAC who claims to be top of the top. RL's new inside door people are actually LE hence why the switch from past friendly to not friendly at all Dick Head Moves. Stop going to RL your info phone, time of arrival, outside surveillance of you getting out of your car is being gathered) RL will have 1 more bust by August 30th and they will then have the same Orange Sticker PAC has - the new number for RL is a Fed Number so they can gather all your details - the next RL bust last August will include Mongers to make a statement - after that bust HKPD will also disappear closing 3 of the 4 big Asian Syndicates in Chicago leaving you guys beating off again -

    HKPD essentially is the Feds they are untouchable and you probably won't see any more bust with them as long as they keep talking and supplying intel to the Feds -after the next big Bust in Late August 2022 at RL they will simply disappear no more bust just be gone so if you are looking for a safe Apartment this is it they are the Feds so they arent fucking with anyone at this location -

    819 is set to get paid a visit by August 15th. Mark my words it's already on the radar because the Feds got their Twitter Link and from what I'm hearing are starting the surveillance process with 819 - maybe someone should tell PAC and OF Charlie to Stop Incriminating themselves.

    BHC is not on the radar hence meaning their owner is paying someone or they are smart about their business practices like not posting that they fuck for $$ online places like Twitter. Dumb as fuck. Play with fire 🔥 and you will get burnt.

    Only other AMP I'm hearing is on the Radar is Belmont Spa for HT.

    Also 2 Mongers on this for are being investigated for their involvement with these girls Airport pick ups, detailed intel, actual pics of girls at lunch (how dumb are you to post or share pics of you and busted girls at lunch) these girls talk cause they don't want to go to jail and last time I checked Asian People lie also. How they will catch these two Mongers is by having one of the girls they busted ask for a ride to the airport or hotel they will then pull the guy over and at that point get the girl to agree she was or felt in danger and then the cops / Feds can then take the phone of the Monger who already incriminated himself over and over again on his real or burner phone but when they pull you over expect them to pull the girl to the side then search you and take your phone or phones for review. Already happened with the Thai Girl bust a couple years ago -.

    I share this info because as a fellow Monger I Love You Guys. You can doubt what I post all you want but I covered you guys with legit details. I was called a liar, bullshitter but everything I posted was Legit and this morning after once again being called a bullshitter or liar 🤥 what I told you is accurate and PAC GOT Busted.

    I'm signing off forever cause my job is done here but stay safe and well fellow supporters as I knock the hair off these Asian Pussies in Ohio LOL 😂.
    There is drama again in the massage thread, so I went to look up his old posts where he made wild predictions.

    Took me a while, but I found his post from 7/30/22. In it, he claimed RL, HKPD and 819 will be gone by August 2022. "Mark my words" he said. Yes, I did mark his words. This is all I have to say guys. Draw your own conclusion.

  15. #10321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    PD room 2 sindy

    Stopped in today and got Sindy. She greeted me with a smile and was very cute and petite, beautiful body. She had a white / blue skirt and white tank top. Tits were not huge but perky and perfect for her size. English was not great but enough to get by. Started with BBBJ and it was decent along with giving me nipple play, the usual start. I almost finished during the BJ so I had to stop her, I hadn't blown a load in like 4 days so it was begging to explode LOL. Put on the cover and she got on top, rode me and sucked my nipples at the same time, I love it when they do that and without being told to especially. After a few minutes I got behind her and her ass is not big but great for her size, just like her tits. Pounded away until I felt I was about to pop. Flipped her over for mish to finish. Overall she had a good attitude and didn't rush. It has been almost a year I think since I came to PD if I'm not mistaken. I hated the snow this morning and live an hour away so I'm glad I left happy. I did not see the other girls since I went in the morning and I think they were still getting ready or something. That's all for now, signing out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape