Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 37335
-
01-10-24 21:30 #31020Senior Member

Posts: 327Downside
Your hiding in a crappy hotel bathroom while she takes care if business lmao yall got me rolling.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 21:25 #31019Senior Member

Posts: 90LMFAO! Yeah, extra slurpy from the drool from passing out in the middle of it.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Auto.
-
01-10-24 21:22 #31018Senior Member

Posts: 90Quinn
Good luck! Just note, Quinn, though sweet and nice, is not GFE at all. Speaking from experience.
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
Auto.
-
01-10-24 20:59 #31017Senior Member

Posts: 319Link for Kaye West
-
01-10-24 20:57 #31016Senior Member

Posts: 319Kaye West
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../223009041864. I saw this one when she was on commerce rd. Cute face a little heavier than picture in post. CBJ was mediocre and box was nice but nothing to write home about. Everything was covered with minimal interaction not horrible but I personally would not repeat. She is hosting in airport area now which is a double no for me. Nice girl but a lot better options even if she wasnt in henrico. $. 5 for hhr.
-
01-10-24 20:36 #31015Senior Member

Posts: 1333Freebie
Dude, so did you swipe whatever direction and hookup with Staxx?
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:31 #31014Senior Member

Posts: 1772Upside: the blow jobs will be great.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:30 #31013Senior Member

Posts: 90Melanie Macqueen
I second this wholeheartedly. It is no surprise she is rated over 9 on TER. Have seen her many times over. Worth every penny.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
Run to her even when uncomfortable due to the anticipatory boner.!! Trust me, it will be worth it.
Auto
-
01-10-24 19:31 #31012Senior Member

Posts: 31Tryst
Thanks I will check one of these out.
Originally Posted by Rynuma
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 19:03 #31011Senior Member

Posts: 319Tamara
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/001867522968
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:25 #31010Senior Member

Posts: 270Tamara
This Tamara? Very good investment with the returns you desire.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/001867522968
-
01-10-24 18:09 #31009Senior Member

Posts: 36Tryst
Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:01 #31008Senior Member

Posts: 316LOL I'm sorry this is killing me can we be serious here please. She said she's a homebody in that ad. She's not a home body she's a city body because half the city already had her body.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:57 #31007Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:45 #31006Senior Member

Posts: 400Posting link might help
Just saying.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






