Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Home prices vs hotel costs

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Your living in an area where a starter home is $700,000! $650-$800 sounds about right. Two hours south in Richmond Babies way hotter are $200-$400. Then again started homes are $350,000. The math sounds about right?
    Home prices have certainly inflated, but not everything has moved higher at the same pace. Providers who rent are certainly paying higher tariffs but providers who own their own place, if they bought pre-pandemic, aren't driven so much by housing costs, rather it's a supply vs demand issue that started as women cut back service during COVID, or took extended absences from the hobby.

    Unless or until that calculus changes, the overall price level (for certain categories) is likely to remain elevated. A recession, if we ever get one, could change things. Notice that AMPs are still mostly charging $60-$80 per hour. And extra services, while mostly higher than before, haven't experienced the same kinds of increases. The DMV has always been rather unique in the pricing department.

  2. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-73c2fe6f4222

    This one is saying she's getting 650 to 800 offers. Who the fuck is doing that shit. LOL.
    Your living in an area where a starter home is $700,000! $650-$800 sounds about right. Two hours south in Richmond Babies way hotter are $200-$400. Then again started homes are $350,000. The math sounds about right?

  3. #12965

    Go See Mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Kinda doubt that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

    You can see photos at the team's IG: howardcheer. I mean, granted, that jawline is doing no favors, but I think we'd probably have seen or heard something in the news if Howard had a transgender cheerleader. Unless you saw a dick in person, I'm skeptical at best.
    TOFTT. Go check it out and do the Crocodile Dundee test. LOL.

    If they let trans play women's sports, why not cheerleading?

  4. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    500.

    Great BBBJ, bb everything but I can't get into her so onto the next.

    She's on time and legit. Very courteous and aim to please.
    Talked to her but wouldn't come down less than 800.

  5. #12963
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I had a date set up, but an hour before we were to meet, she told me she was trans. Use that information as you wish. Not sure if the pics are all legit.
    Well that's a twist.

  6. #12962

    Snowbunny

    I think she's an escort in town for the long weekend. Wants 1 k for one hr. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-550882c1b3ef

  7. #12961

    Classybabe_

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-9be3fc891ba0

    Easy to find through google search once you have phone number. This lead to her Facebook and LinkedIn which revealed good photos. Despite all of that, in person arrangement revealed she's close to 5'10 200 lbs, majority proportioned with some stomach and a big ass.

    Quoted $500, easy no thanks.

    She mentioned she enjoys giving head and that she's received praise for it. Quoted $250 for BBBJ, settled at $200.

    Best BBBJCIM I've had in years.

  8. #12960

    Amayanyc

    If a big fake tittied and a phat ass Latina is your thing she's in town for the weekend, wants 3 k to hook up, yikes.

    Her IG is full of pics and videos with big rap artists so I wasn't shocked when she came back with that number, bit of a bummer. Would have liked to test drive it but too rich for my blood. Oh well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-77607d6eb644

  9. #12959
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Kinda doubt that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

    You can see photos at the team's IG: howardcheer. I mean, granted, that jawline is doing no favors, but I think we'd probably have seen or heard something in the news if Howard had a transgender cheerleader. Unless you saw a dick in person, I'm skeptical at best.
    I had a date set up, but an hour before we were to meet, she told me she was trans. Use that information as you wish. Not sure if the pics are all legit.

  10. #12958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Badgirlcle

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Badgirlcle is a tranny. She / he blocked me so cannot link.
    Kinda doubt that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

    You can see photos at the team's IG: howardcheer. I mean, granted, that jawline is doing no favors, but I think we'd probably have seen or heard something in the news if Howard had a transgender cheerleader. Unless you saw a dick in person, I'm skeptical at best.

  11. #12957
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    500.

    Great BBBJ, bb everything but I can't get into her so onto the next.

    She's on time and legit. Very courteous and aim to please.

  12. #12956

    SB summary

    This one is a huge timewaster. Sets up meetings and then ghosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-ddaa2171814b

    DTF for 400 (escort), but only here a couple of more days.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-921c549923e3

    Discussed before. DTF for 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9cbdf507bcec

    Badgirlcle is a tranny. She / he blocked me so cannot link.

    Classyhottie is dtf for 500.30 yrs old. Body of a goddess. But lots of makeup and perfume so married gentlemen take precautions.

    Tatti is DTF for $600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a0653f601b40

    MissAlexandria is DTF for something in excess of $600. Not sure how much more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5ad20277e67c

    JazzyP19 is DTF for $500. Nice sweet girl who is new to this. Thicker than I prefer. Blocked after meeting her so no link.

    Spoliedbaby is DTF for $600.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7e8e9b5113f1

  13. #12955

    Aspen

    Any intel? Scheduled once, but I had to cancel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7360ca2638ed

  14. #12954

    Alessa

    Any intention Alessa Nicole?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-f834d718f54b

    Got her number, but based on her socials, looks like an uphill climb.

  15. #12953
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-73c2fe6f4222

    This one is saying she's getting 650 to 800 offers. Who the fuck is doing that shit. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape