Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28709

    Peaches, red flags?

    Saw this girl on Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/skylawest21.

    Sent her a text to the effect of saw you on Tryst wanted to see what part of town you're in? Got a emoji filled response saying she was available and running a special if I deposit $50 she'll give an hour for $200 with BBBJ or Greek included and said she's in downtown area. The area code is Seattle are I think, and she has ads using the same number for Portland that I could find. The explicit text and wonky sort of area code make me think it's some sort of scam, she is so damn hot looking though sadly.

  2. #28708

    Running into the same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by CW4733  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, Anna is real, just timid and you will leave smelling like smoke. FYI.
    I can't book her because my way of doing things is to establish good / halfway decent communication before I make a trip all the way across town just to see someone. She gives out one word responses to you if any at all. She seems like the type to only want regulars anyway. The Government has everyone so on edge that you can't even use vague coded talk anymore to set up dates.

  3. #28707

    Who?

    Who is Dakota? For the love of pu$$y, post a link to her add so everyone knows who this person is.

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    Room in terrible condition, got played half session probably on drugs, ordered food while and schedule someone halfway through my session, terrible all the way.

  4. #28706

    Out of town providers

    Has anyone ever seen one of these traveling providers? I see them posting ads but have never tried with any no locals. Are they just scammers or are people actually seeing them?

  5. #28705
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    How exactly did she rip you off?

    You might want to post a couple pictures from the ad. Ads go away but pictures are forever.
    Lots of promises little delivery. Promised 3 hours for rate, got upset about something I said and ordered me out after about an hour. Before anyone assumes, she was talking about her living conditions, I offered to help, she was insulted. I apologized though I still don't think I did anything wrong. She was on the phone with her next customer before I left the room and I'm convinced she intentionally cut me short to move on to the next paying customer. Was rude after a big buildup, I suspect some chemical from the rapid mood changes. Will try to find pics but that number has associated pics several places and they aren't hard to find.

  6. #28704
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    I seen her 7/8 times by far PSE a couple times busted my nutty twice she had great energy.
    Your right. J never gave up or slowed down. After you nutted an started to get dress she would say what are you doing we are not done LOL.

    I am the one that turned her onto USA one of my best finds the other one is Divine Rachel two of the best ever been in the business.

    Glad J is happy in her new life but she is truly missed.

  7. #28703
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Dakota

    Room in terrible condition, got played half session probably on drugs, ordered food while and schedule someone halfway through my session, terrible all the way.

  8. #28702
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Mandy

    Saw in Nky, nice place, king size frame, cowgirl, BJ,daty all fun would definitely would repeat but to far for me. Looks better in person.

  9. #28701

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
    I agree. Just what I needed.

  10. #28700

    Psycho rip-off

    How exactly did she rip you off?

    You might want to post a couple pictures from the ad. Ads go away but pictures are forever.


    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]

  11. #28699

    Yes, Chase is pretty hot!

    She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chs1.jpg‎   chs2.jpg‎  

  12. #28698
    Is she also Zoey on LC?

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Laney. She's a bigger girl but oh so cooperative if you know what I mean. Little girl voice just wants to make you happy Daddy. Would highly recommend: https://tryst.link/escort/laneyredd9.

  13. #28697

    Candypants

    Anybody heard anything about her if she still with us is she around?

    Would be interested if anybody knows PM me.

  14. #28696

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight2007  [View Original Post]
    I never see any posts about her and I get it she isn't the most attractive provider around. However she does have a skill set that is worth the donation. She gives by far the best BBBJ that I have ever received.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone
    Use the SEARCH feature—she's been discussed here.

  15. #28695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Thanks Report on Chase!

    Much appreciated getting firsthand intel on Chase. I've had some text exchanges that were good but haven't been able to schedule her yet (my fault, not hers). Based on your report I'll give it a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Chase over the weekend. Pros are she is very attractive, seemed sober, obliging to my requests, and delivered a really nice BJ with cim. Donations were reasonable for services offered.

    Cons are her play area is a couch in a less than great west side apartment.

    She was fun and really cool for me I will repeat for sure. I didn't ask about sharing digits so please don't pm me for them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape