Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28043

    She not worth it. But maybe she's better now!?

    She's a nice girl deep down, but acts too awkward. And will keep switching the rhythm of the Sex. Every time you get in a good rhythm doggy-style, example, after like 30-45 secs she'll switch up the activity. If I remember correctly I never finished with her? LOL, or it was a hand job ending. She openly admitted to not like doing BJ (bare BJ) for more than a couple minutes. Because her jaw starts hurting. Seen her a while back. She might shush ya on the elevator. LMAO, "shhhh let's whisper I don't like to talk the other hotel people will hear us" . She was very paranoid and wary the time I saw her. Which I can't fault her for that. This Line of Work can be nerve racking, especially in a hotel type a setting. I don't recommend anyone who did or may still have a person running them! Remember hearing reading from others out here that she ran with a rough crowd. Other providers, and they were all being run by the same pimp handler dude.

  2. #28042

    That's the librarian

    That's the librarian https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/005918586073

    Never seen her but have been curious about her services. Anyone seen her lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryRandom  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/617095313863

    Her number doesn't come up with any reviews on the other site and Miss Medusa doesn't show anything here that I can see.

  3. #28041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryRandom  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/617095313863

    Her number doesn't come up with any reviews on the other site and Miss Medusa doesn't show anything here that I can see.
    I think that's Ruby that use to work with Fiona. Never seeing her but she ain't cheap.

  4. #28040

    Anyone remember miss Melanie and Sophia?

    Anyone remember Miss Melanie (used to have twitter called missmelanie2019)? She and another girl named Sophia used to be using the same agent. Good old times. Right now it's mostly hit or miss, hard to find someone that I would like to keep coming back again and again.

  5. #28039

    Any information on the redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/617095313863

    Her number doesn't come up with any reviews on the other site and Miss Medusa doesn't show anything here that I can see.

  6. #28038
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkastanza99  [View Original Post]
    Definitely. Pops up on google image search.
    Nope, she is not fake! She is real and hosts in Saugus. But, provides a very pricey service. Menu is wide open, but the price point is not at all worth it.

  7. #28037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CCF1234  [View Original Post]
    GFE?. Any other info appreciated pics are great.

    Thanks.
    All covered is my intel. $300 for a covered BJ? Hard pass.

  8. #28036

    Zoey

    My friend she is not a Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey

  9. #28035

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey
    GFE?. Any other info appreciated pics are great.

    Thanks.

  10. #28034

    Latina fix

    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey

  11. #28033
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Their scam is to quote you a reasonable price to get you in the room. After you pay, the surprise is: it costs double if you want to fuck. Unless you enjoy an expensive covered BJ, I would see someone else.

    One phone number ends with 7480, the other with 3892.

    I will enclose both links and photos to each of their ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139516

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139480
    Thanks for the heads up and warning Warp. Fucking scum. I hate when providers try to rip us off like this. Just provide decent to good service in exchange for an honest hard earned dollar. I truly hate providers who try to get over on us just because they CAN.

  12. #28032

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That's fake if I had to guess.
    Definitely. Pops up on google image search.

  13. #28031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatulater  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386

    Anyone have any Intel they can share?
    That's fake if I had to guess.

  14. #28030
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Their scam is to quote you a reasonable price to get you in the room. After you pay, the surprise is: it costs double if you want to fuck. Unless you enjoy an expensive covered BJ, I would see someone else.

    One phone number ends with 7480, the other with 3892.

    I will enclose both links and photos to each of their ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139516

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139480
    Thanks for the warning. Scumbags at best.

  15. #28029

    Saugus

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386

    Anyone have any Intel they can share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape