rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21917

    Abbey J

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.
    Always a fun, if not confusing, read.

    https://www.instagram.com/abbey_james36/

  2. #21916
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen it (nothing more than eyes) up close and in person and her pussy is an absolute thing of beauty. She had "rejuvenation" surgery some years back and let me just say that plastic surgeon should get a medal for the work he did. I know she posted an ad a few months ago with $3 for lip service and $5 for FS, but it was quickly pulled down. All of that said, as much as I would love to enjoy some DATY and FS with her, $5 is a huge price tag and I doubt she is even offering that anymore or if she ever really was offering it.
    She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.

  3. #21915

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Bet she could still talk conspiracy with a cock in her mouth.
    Oh that's a 100% certainty.

  4. #21914

    Bet

    Bet she could still talk conspiracy with a cock in her mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen it (nothing more than eyes) up close and in person and her pussy is an absolute thing of beauty. She had "rejuvenation" surgery some years back and let me just say that plastic surgeon should get a medal for the work he did. I know she posted an ad a few months ago with $3 for lip service and $5 for FS, but it was quickly pulled down. All of that said, as much as I would love to enjoy some DATY and FS with her, $5 is a huge price tag and I doubt she is even offering that anymore or if she ever really was offering it.

  5. #21913

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a new photo on her ads. I know she's crazy but maybe this is a sign she's offering more.
    I've seen it (nothing more than eyes) up close and in person and her pussy is an absolute thing of beauty. She had "rejuvenation" surgery some years back and let me just say that plastic surgeon should get a medal for the work he did. I know she posted an ad a few months ago with $3 for lip service and $5 for FS, but it was quickly pulled down. All of that said, as much as I would love to enjoy some DATY and FS with her, $5 is a huge price tag and I doubt she is even offering that anymore or if she ever really was offering it.

  6. #21912

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    A nice change of pace from the AMPs.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

    A word to the wise and newbies.

    Never enquirer about extra services over text or voice call. If they don't know you, you may get blocked.

    DM if you need any info or tips.
    I didn't get blocked, but that conversation was quickly shut down via text and she told me that I should probably see someone else if I was looking for more. And that was after I had even seen her a few times. I've heard others mention that extras of some kind are available, perhaps only for regulars, and I'm not sure what that menu of extras may include. That said, she has a phenomenal rack and I would love to be able to quench my thirst for older women with her, but just don't think that will ever happen.

  7. #21911

    Saint Charles Studio

    A nice change of pace from the AMPs.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

    A word to the wise and newbies.

    Never enquirer about extra services over text or voice call. If they don't know you, you may get blocked.

    DM if you need any info or tips.

  8. #21910
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    The bigger girl is Lilly and the girl with the lipstick is Summer.
    Spent 30 min at Lakes Massagein St Peters. Saw Lily. Great time, lots of tease and MT before and after the flip and HE!

  9. #21909

    Sexy massage godess

    Anybody know anything about Kat?

    She sure looks good!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-38413.html

  10. #21908
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ember from the Angels a few weeks ago. Had a great time and would repeat, only negative was I waited on her for about 45 minutes.
    Do you have info on her? Been before, helluva BBBJ. Haven't seen her ads since Angels got busted. Pm me if you want.

  11. #21907

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie1977  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by happy feet today. Called ahead to make sure someone was available. Drew a bigger girl, not super attractive but seemed really nice. Gave me a really good quality massage. Before the flip she really started going to town in the boys in a good way. Almost busted. Went and got the hot towel and did the normal before the flip routine. Otf she went straight to business. Good pace, had he slow down a few times so I could enjoy it a bit longer. After she cleaned me up she gave me a really nice foot massage and pretty sure I passed out for a bit. Over all good time and will repeat.

    On my way out. I saw a really cute shorter gal with shoulder length hair and reddish lipstick on. Anyone know who that is?
    The bigger girl is Lilly and the girl with the lipstick is Summer.

  12. #21906

    Ember

    Saw Ember from the Angels a few weeks ago. Had a great time and would repeat, only negative was I waited on her for about 45 minutes.

  13. #21905

    Not Good So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    It's not Savannah (wish it was).

    I think this girl is Sarah? I never saw her.
    So far the communication is bad been trying to set something up got one response about booking and then crickets. All well guess she is saving me from a meh experience. Here is the link one more time.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html

  14. #21904

    Darn

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I went there about four times last year. The first three times I got a nice massage and a HE. The last time there was only a DIY suggested. I said this was not like before and the girl wouldn't change her mind. I said "last time here. Goodbye". Not sure what changed but I won't repeat.
    Wish I knew how to do that. I've seen a couple of private massage girls, but this was my first time at an AMP.

  15. #21903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sunshine on Tesson Ferry, because I needed an actual massage my back was killing me. Wasn't expecting extras, but hey, if they happened, bonus!

    But alas. Just as massage. A real good one though! The girl actually kept the door just barely cracked open. I assume that's company policy. Anyone ever get any more there?
    I went there about four times last year. The first three times I got a nice massage and a HE. The last time there was only a DIY suggested. I said this was not like before and the girl wouldn't change her mind. I said "last time here. Goodbye". Not sure what changed but I won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape